fred Posted September 22, 2010 at 09:46 PM Posted September 22, 2010 at 09:46 PM How about The Ballad Version of I DROVE ALL NIGHT, You know the one Sony UK released to MAGIC FM and then pulledWasn't that a myth? /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
boyblackuk Posted September 23, 2010 at 09:46 PM Posted September 23, 2010 at 09:46 PM Heres my wish list I'm Alive (Laurent Wolf Mix)Treat Her Lik A Lady (Rick Wake Radio Mix)Eyes On Me (With Will I Am)Did You Give Enough Love (12" Remix)Thats The Way It Is (Metro Mix)Taking Chances (Matt Piso)It's All Coming Back To Me Now (Classic Paradise Mix #1)I Want You To Need Me (Thunderpuss mix)All By Myself (Tracy Young Remix)A Cause (Remix)I Drove All Night (Hex Hector Remix)One Heart (Original 3 Radio Remix Quote
CDI Posted September 24, 2010 at 01:35 PM Posted September 24, 2010 at 01:35 PM How about The Ballad Version of I DROVE ALL NIGHT, You know the one Sony UK released to MAGIC FM and then pulledWasn't that a myth? /fred Not according to Magic but you never know...or what about Peer Astroms club mix of SFL? He made it for the single but that never happened so that remains unreleased! Or what about a remix of one of the Xmas tracks Quote <iframe height="300" src="https://embed.indabamusic.com/p?p=https://lydian.indabamusic.com/submissions/6f7bc7ca-4666-11e3-bdac-12313b01d411/playlist" frameborder="0" width="400" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Davey84 Posted September 25, 2010 at 05:55 PM Posted September 25, 2010 at 05:55 PM (edited) Oke here are my 12 remixes: "(If There Was) Any Other Way" (extended remix) – 5:39 "Unison" (single mix with rap) – 4:04 "Did You Give Enough Love" (12" club mix) – 6:44 "Misled" (MK club mix) – 6:44 "To Love You More" (Tony Moran's I'll be waiting...vocal mix) – 10:10 "It's All Coming Back to Me Now" (Classic Paradise mix) – 8:17 "Treat Her Like a Lady" (Metro club mix) – 7:08 "That's the Way It Is" (Metro club remix) – 5:28 "I'm Alive" (Laurent Wolf remix) – 3:56 or (Johnny Rocks rhythm radio edit) – 3:36"I Drove All Night" (GW-1 remix) – 7:03 "Shadow Of Love (DJ Gabriel G Mix) – 6:31"A Cause Radio Mix" – 3:41 But what I would love the most is some good new remixes of old(er) songs and recent songs for example The Power Of LoveI SurrenderSkies Of L.A. ( I think there could be a fantastic trance remix of this song! Like the In Search Of Sunrise DJ Tiësto Remix of Sarah Mclachlan's Silence ( ) ) and made by good current dj's!! TIESTO, ARMIN VAN BUUREN , DAVID GUETTA, FERRY CORSTEN or DASH BERLIN!!! I would even love a new Tony Moran mix... I'm sure he still loves Céline! A French edition should have: "Je danse dans ma tête" (club Europe mix) – 6:34 and new remixes ofJe Sais PasDans Un Autre MondeContre Nature Edited September 25, 2010 at 06:05 PM by Davey84 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Diiva18 Posted September 25, 2010 at 06:05 PM Posted September 25, 2010 at 06:05 PM Oke here are my 12 remixes: "(If There Was) Any Other Way" (extended remix) – 5:39 "Unison" (single mix with rap) – 4:04 "Did You Give Enough Love" (12" club mix) – 6:44 "Je danse dans ma tête" (club Europe mix) – 6:34 "Misled" (MK club mix) – 6:44 "To Love You More" (Tony Moran's I'll be waiting...vocal mix) – 10:10 "It's All Coming Back to Me Now" (Classic Paradise mix) – 8:17 "Treat Her Like a Lady" (Metro club mix) – 7:08 "That's the Way It Is" (Metro club remix) – 5:28 "I'm Alive" (Laurent Wolf remix) – 3:56 or (Johnny Rocks rhythm radio edit) – 3:36"I Drove All Night" (GW-1 remix) – 7:03 "Shadow Of Love (DJ Gabriel G Mix) – 6:31 But what I would love the most is some good new remixes of old(er) songs and recent songs for example The Power Of LoveI SurrenderSkies Of L.A. ( I think there could be a fantastic trance remix of this song! Like the In Search Of Sunrise DJ Tiësto Remix of Sarah Mclachlan's Silence ( ) ) and made by good current dj's!! TIESTO, ARMIN VAN BUUREN , DAVID GUETTA, FERRY CORSTEN or DASH BERLIN!!! I would even love a new Tony Moran mix... I'm sure he still loves Céline! I like yours!! Quote Thank you for changing my life!Through your music....I found the real me! http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/8474ad2128955d1ae25467e8bc1818f3.jpgWednesday 6th & Thursday April 7th 2011 : I was there and it really changed my life!
davidjag79 Posted September 25, 2010 at 06:17 PM Posted September 25, 2010 at 06:17 PM I really hope we get a song with David Guetta on the upcoming English album! This will make a great remix Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
Modesty Blaze Posted September 25, 2010 at 10:27 PM Posted September 25, 2010 at 10:27 PM Tout L'or Des Hommes (Mario Leonard revisited mix) Is this remix official? On youtube there is only a sample like on Mario Leonard page on myspace where actually we can buy it. Many of you have put remixes of Unison song that's excellent. I think it would be interesting if they finally create remixes of two songs from "Unison" album. These are I Feel To Much Love By Another Name Quote
idroveallnight Posted September 25, 2010 at 11:52 PM Posted September 25, 2010 at 11:52 PM Strange they want to release a remix album...I always thought Celine wasn't against the whole idea. Would be cool to walk into a club and hear her music playing though. It would be awesome to hear remakes of these songs, although it looks like they just plan to compile existing remixes:To Love You MoreSorry For LoveThe Power Of Love Eyes On MeIt's All Coming Back To Me NowI Drove All Night A New Day Has Come Taking ChancesFade Away Quote
celinesounds Posted September 26, 2010 at 02:06 AM Posted September 26, 2010 at 02:06 AM Many of you have put remixes of Unison song that's excellent. I think it would be interesting if they finally create remixes of two songs from "Unison" album. These are I Feel To Much Love By Another Name those songs needs to be mix Quote #FREEJAVITO
mirage Posted September 26, 2010 at 08:45 AM Posted September 26, 2010 at 08:45 AM How about The Ballad Version of I DROVE ALL NIGHT, You know the one Sony UK released to MAGIC FM and then pulledWasn't that a myth? /fred Not according to Magic but you never know...or what about Peer Astroms club mix of SFL? He made it for the single but that never happened so that remains unreleased! Or what about a remix of one of the Xmas tracks And ballad version of IDAN? But what I would love the most is some good new remixes of old(er) songs and recent songs for example The Power Of LoveI SurrenderSkies Of L.A. ( I think there could be a fantastic trance remix of this song! Like the In Search Of Sunrise DJ Tiësto Remix of Sarah Mclachlan's Silence ( ) ) and made by good current dj's!! TIESTO, ARMIN VAN BUUREN , DAVID GUETTA, FERRY CORSTEN or DASH BERLIN!!! I love the IDAN GW-1 remix!! Oooh davey a remix like Silence would be heaven!!Isnt there a way we could ask some 'unknown' dj's to mix our favorites? Tout L'or Des Hommes (Mario Leonard revisited mix) Is this remix official? On youtube there is only a sample like on Mario Leonard page on myspace where actually we can buy it. Many of you have put remixes of Unison song that's excellent. I think it would be interesting if they finally create remixes of two songs from "Unison" album. These are I Feel To Much Love By Another Name TLDH remix i never knew this existed, amazing!! Dont we have a full version of it? Quote
Javito Posted September 26, 2010 at 09:06 AM Posted September 26, 2010 at 09:06 AM Tout L'or Des Hommes (Mario Leonard revisited mix) Is this remix official? On youtube there is only a sample like on Mario Leonard page on myspace where actually we can buy it. Many of you have put remixes of Unison song that's excellent. I think it would be interesting if they finally create remixes of two songs from "Unison" album. These are I Feel To Much Love By Another Name Couldn't agree more! The world has missed many songs of Céline to be performed live ever, but these songs in the Unison album are probably the best ones to be remixed and performed on the stage I can imagine the music, similar to the style of the Unison remixes Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
loveyouceline Posted September 26, 2010 at 09:46 AM Posted September 26, 2010 at 09:46 AM Similar to the style of Unison remixes??For example?? Quote http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs922.snc4/73590_165568513461072_100000237733148_448778_802415_n.jpg
WendyB Posted September 26, 2010 at 10:37 AM Posted September 26, 2010 at 10:37 AM Generally, I'm not a big fan of remixes. These kind of releases are all about "milking" the public for more cash for the record label. What we really need are some new songs - or the release of songs recorded in the past but never ever released. Just my opinion... Quote
Javito Posted September 26, 2010 at 10:59 AM Posted September 26, 2010 at 10:59 AM Similar to the style of Unison remixes??For example?? Unison remix with rap, the mainstream remix/extended mix and club mix Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Davey84 Posted September 26, 2010 at 01:13 PM Posted September 26, 2010 at 01:13 PM Generally, I'm not a big fan of remixes. These kind of releases are all about "milking" the public for more cash for the record label. What we really need are some new songs - or the release of songs recorded in the past but never ever released. Just my opinion... well you don't have to buy it! And lots of people like remixes, but they wouldn't buy a single... so it's a win/win situation! besides, I'd rather have this release then another ATW/TCV1 or ML Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
WendyB Posted September 26, 2010 at 06:47 PM Posted September 26, 2010 at 06:47 PM Generally, I'm not a big fan of remixes. These kind of releases are all about "milking" the public for more cash for the record label. What we really need are some new songs - or the release of songs recorded in the past but never ever released. Just my opinion... well you don't have to buy it! And lots of people like remixes, but they wouldn't buy a single... so it's a win/win situation! besides, I'd rather have this release then another ATW/TCV1 or ML I couldn't agree more 1) I won't be buying it (if it's ever released)2) I don't want to see any more "greatest hits" type CDs being released either As I said, it's just my opinion. Each to their own. It would be a strange old world if we were all the same and all liked the same things. Quote
JP Posted September 27, 2010 at 04:58 AM Posted September 27, 2010 at 04:58 AM Generally, I'm not a big fan of remixes. These kind of releases are all about "milking" the public for more cash for the record label. What we really need are some new songs - or the release of songs recorded in the past but never ever released. Just my opinion...I'll rather get anything music-related products than Celine doing promotion for her perfumes Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Dustin Posted October 18, 2010 at 03:15 AM Posted October 18, 2010 at 03:15 AM Is there a list anywhere of all of the OFFICIAL Céline Remixes? Quote Visit My Website
SuperLove4Celine Posted October 18, 2010 at 05:48 AM Posted October 18, 2010 at 05:48 AM Sorry, I haven't had a chance to get to this as soon as I had hoped. I'll get there eventually. Quote
Davey84 Posted October 18, 2010 at 06:51 AM Posted October 18, 2010 at 06:51 AM Is there a list anywhere of all of the OFFICIAL Céline Remixes? I made one here: http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?s...6706&st=30# Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
anewdayhascome Posted October 18, 2010 at 01:44 PM Posted October 18, 2010 at 01:44 PM is it still possible to write down my list? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Shamrock_1982 Posted October 18, 2010 at 02:19 PM Author Posted October 18, 2010 at 02:19 PM Yes I'm going to leave this topic open for another few weeks. Quote
Javito Posted October 18, 2010 at 02:29 PM Posted October 18, 2010 at 02:29 PM Do you have any update about this project Darren? Are they still considering this release? Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Shamrock_1982 Posted October 18, 2010 at 03:16 PM Author Posted October 18, 2010 at 03:16 PM No updates as yet... Quote
celinesounds Posted October 18, 2010 at 09:10 PM Posted October 18, 2010 at 09:10 PM No updates as yet... It would be good to have this for Xmas with a remix of a Xma song like I Met an Angel Quote #FREEJAVITO
Javito Posted October 18, 2010 at 09:46 PM Posted October 18, 2010 at 09:46 PM No updates as yet... It would be good to have this for Xmas with a remix of a Xma song like I Met an Angel This just reminded me about Mariah Carey's new Christmas album to be released soon. If Céline had plans for another Christmas album, she could have released hers too this year http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_sq_5-9UReio/TJqGA7WG5MI/AAAAAAAAFYw/7wiVFGxJed0/s200/portada_Merry%20Christmas%20II%20You.jpg Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
celinesounds Posted October 19, 2010 at 11:52 PM Posted October 19, 2010 at 11:52 PM No updates as yet... It would be good to have this for Xmas with a remix of a Xma song like I Met an Angel This just reminded me about Mariah Carey's new Christmas album to be released soon. If Céline had plans for another Christmas album, she could have released hers too this year http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_sq_5-9UReio/TJqGA7WG5MI/AAAAAAAAFYw/7wiVFGxJed0/s200/portada_Merry%20Christmas%20II%20You.jpg Mariah is not competition for Celine, she never was Quote #FREEJAVITO
Javito Posted October 20, 2010 at 09:38 AM Posted October 20, 2010 at 09:38 AM Well at least she's releasing a new album in 2010, while Céline is not Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Davey84 Posted October 20, 2010 at 09:47 AM Posted October 20, 2010 at 09:47 AM yeh.... COS SHE'S ON A B-R-E-A-K!!! and contrary to Mariah, Céline IS pregnant Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Javito Posted October 20, 2010 at 09:51 AM Posted October 20, 2010 at 09:51 AM That's right Davey, she's pregnant and in a break, so true, but I didn't mean to release and promote a brand new album. She could still have released TCS vol. 2: an album for fans, with released but rare songs, and that with 0 promotion. She know we would appreciate that But they won't think about that no Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.