CSCfan Posted September 4, 2010 at 07:01 PM Posted September 4, 2010 at 07:01 PM No mention of Céline here...... Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Angel2006 Posted September 5, 2010 at 04:18 AM Posted September 5, 2010 at 04:18 AM Hopefully Celine recorded i little video message before her doc ordered her to take things easy, but i won't count on it. The most important thing is resting for those babies and Celine said in the 7 jours mag that she will not eccept any more business offers cuz she is totaly 100% focused on the twins health and making it as far as she can go with this pregnancy. I highly dought she will be on the telethon this year, but who know's maybe she did a pre taped message, i think that's our only hope of seeing her on the show. Quote
celine-rc Posted September 5, 2010 at 04:20 AM Posted September 5, 2010 at 04:20 AM I think she recorded a video message. If she's been there every year, it's obviously something that means something to her. Plus, with the video message, she can recorded it when she feels like it... Can't wait to see... Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Angel2006 Posted September 5, 2010 at 04:27 AM Posted September 5, 2010 at 04:27 AM I think she recorded a video message. If she's been there every year, it's obviously something that means something to her. Plus, with the video message, she can recorded it when she feels like it... Can't wait to see... Yah, let's hope your right. It would be so nice to see a video of Celine pregnant. Photo's are awesome, but a video is even better!! Quote
remykyes Posted September 5, 2010 at 10:39 PM Posted September 5, 2010 at 10:39 PM why do I get the feeling that she isn't going to be on this year? I've looked at many news articles and not one of them mention her. And if they do it's as a "past performer". Anyone else having any luck or are we going to have to tune in and pray? Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
VintageCeline Posted September 5, 2010 at 11:32 PM Posted September 5, 2010 at 11:32 PM Mehhh highly doubtful. I don't really mind tbh...happy and healthy is all I say. Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Belle Céline Posted September 5, 2010 at 11:33 PM Posted September 5, 2010 at 11:33 PM I doubt she'll do anything this year, just because of the circumstances with the pregnancy. I don't think she will have anything pre-recorded either because they've been focused on the IVF and such. They might show a video from the tour dvd or something but I doubt it. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
manolo19 Posted September 6, 2010 at 02:46 AM Posted September 6, 2010 at 02:46 AM still nothing, that telethon is so boring, but the cause and the purpose is important. Quote
Celinechick Posted September 6, 2010 at 02:57 AM Posted September 6, 2010 at 02:57 AM Listening about it on the radio. Quote March 26, 2011Team Dion http://jesslambofgod.blogspot.com/
ThisTime Posted September 6, 2010 at 03:31 AM Posted September 6, 2010 at 03:31 AM I have it pause but I'll be fast fowarding through it to see what happens.I'll let you know if there are any sightings of her. But I'm sure you all will probably beat me to it Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
remykyes Posted September 6, 2010 at 03:36 AM Posted September 6, 2010 at 03:36 AM Barry Mannilow! Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
remykyes Posted September 6, 2010 at 04:16 AM Posted September 6, 2010 at 04:16 AM anyone planning on donating this year? Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
Jacqui Posted September 6, 2010 at 11:53 AM Posted September 6, 2010 at 11:53 AM So I'm guessing she wasn't on? Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted September 6, 2010 at 03:53 PM Posted September 6, 2010 at 03:53 PM i was wondering the same thing. if she was going to be on. Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
Koolan Posted September 6, 2010 at 04:02 PM Posted September 6, 2010 at 04:02 PM I'll have to check my recording if she was on or not. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Sofie Posted September 6, 2010 at 05:51 PM Posted September 6, 2010 at 05:51 PM I was thinking about that too today...anyone knows if she was there? Highly doubt it though. As long as she's happy it doesn't matter where she is Quote
celine-rc Posted September 6, 2010 at 07:02 PM Posted September 6, 2010 at 07:02 PM Watching it right now, still no sign of Celly... Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
stchba Posted September 7, 2010 at 12:26 AM Posted September 7, 2010 at 12:26 AM Telethon is over... I watched a lot of it... Celine was definately not mentioned, and she was definately not there this year! Hopefully next year!! Quote http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt308/stchba/collagesmall.jpg
Alex_Incognito Posted September 7, 2010 at 03:12 AM Posted September 7, 2010 at 03:12 AM Well! Fine! I quit being a fan. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Sofie Posted September 7, 2010 at 05:30 PM Posted September 7, 2010 at 05:30 PM Ok, well thanks for the info anyway... Quote
Yakir Posted September 7, 2010 at 08:09 PM Posted September 7, 2010 at 08:09 PM Thanks for info, and sharing Quote This sentence says it ALL and starts allUne voix d'or dans un Cœur enfant http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6a/Celine-Dion-Ce-Netait-Quun-Re-125278.jpeg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.