Céline's Blues Posted August 11, 2010 at 07:17 PM Posted August 11, 2010 at 07:17 PM http://entretenimento.r7.com/musica/notici...a-20100811.html According to this article Celine will appear on this year's telethon! B) B) She will sing If I Could. Fact & Confirmed. B) B) B) Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
celine-rc Posted August 11, 2010 at 07:43 PM Posted August 11, 2010 at 07:43 PM Thanks for the info! I really hope it's true! That would be so great! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Shaun Posted August 11, 2010 at 09:12 PM Posted August 11, 2010 at 09:12 PM http://entretenimento.r7.com/musica/notici...a-20100811.html According to this article Celine will appear on this year's telethon! B) B) She will sing If I Could. Fact & Confirmed. B) B) B) WRONG!! It's been confirmed as a special accapella performance of "Love Can Move Mountains." Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
celine-rc Posted August 11, 2010 at 09:39 PM Posted August 11, 2010 at 09:39 PM I don't care what she sings, I just want her to do whatever is best for her. If she can sing, that's great, but if she doesn't feel up to it, that's fine too. But, it would be great that if she participated in some way. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Koolan Posted August 12, 2010 at 12:10 AM Posted August 12, 2010 at 12:10 AM http://entretenimento.r7.com/musica/notici...a-20100811.html According to this article Celine will appear on this year's telethon! Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
PatrickDion22 Posted August 12, 2010 at 12:19 AM Posted August 12, 2010 at 12:19 AM http://entretenimento.r7.com/musica/notici...a-20100811.html According to this article Celine will appear on this year's telethon! Double I'm so excited! Quote Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/patjsully
Brody-Celine Posted August 12, 2010 at 12:25 AM Posted August 12, 2010 at 12:25 AM Woo-Hoo! Cant Wait. Quote
ThisTime Posted August 12, 2010 at 12:27 AM Posted August 12, 2010 at 12:27 AM http://entretenimento.r7.com/musica/notici...a-20100811.html According to this article Celine will appear on this year's telethon! B) B) She will sing If I Could. Fact & Confirmed. B) B) B) Dedicated to all de parents and all de children of de world! Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
PatrickDion22 Posted August 12, 2010 at 12:32 AM Posted August 12, 2010 at 12:32 AM http://entretenimento.r7.com/musica/notici...a-20100811.html According to this article Celine will appear on this year's telethon! B) B) She will sing If I Could. Fact & Confirmed. B) B) B) Dedicated to all de parents and all de children of de world! ^^ I totally forgot about that quote! Quote Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/patjsully
celinefanonline Posted August 12, 2010 at 12:55 AM Posted August 12, 2010 at 12:55 AM great!!!! but they didn't say she's gonna sing!! Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
celinedream Posted August 12, 2010 at 03:12 AM Posted August 12, 2010 at 03:12 AM she's never missed this , every year she's on Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
nrcda88 Posted August 12, 2010 at 03:59 AM Posted August 12, 2010 at 03:59 AM This is awesome news! Quote http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3646/cdan.jpg Céline ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ My MySpace Page Facebook
celine-rc Posted August 12, 2010 at 02:15 PM Posted August 12, 2010 at 02:15 PM It is awsome news. I really hope she does something. I'm so exited! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
SuperLove4Celine Posted August 13, 2010 at 12:46 AM Posted August 13, 2010 at 12:46 AM (edited) It wouldn't surprise me if there's a quick blurb from Celine, possibly with a quick mention of the upcoming Vegas show, and then they'll cut to a performance on the Taking Chances World Tour DVD or show the clip of Celine singing "Because You Loved Me" with the African children from Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World DVD. Edited August 13, 2010 at 12:47 AM by SuperLove4Celine Quote
loveyouceline Posted August 13, 2010 at 10:02 AM Posted August 13, 2010 at 10:02 AM If this's real, I can't wait..... Quote http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs922.snc4/73590_165568513461072_100000237733148_448778_802415_n.jpg
ashleylovesceline Posted August 15, 2010 at 06:18 AM Posted August 15, 2010 at 06:18 AM Nuh-uh! Even though it'll probably just be a 20 second clip of her... I'm excited!!! Quote
Claudette Posted August 15, 2010 at 09:09 AM Posted August 15, 2010 at 09:09 AM So when is this gonna take place? Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Koolan Posted August 15, 2010 at 05:14 PM Posted August 15, 2010 at 05:14 PM September 6. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
ladylindsey Posted August 15, 2010 at 08:58 PM Posted August 15, 2010 at 08:58 PM written in my Calendar- woohoo! I better see a bump and she better sing My Humps by B.E.P. But as always I'd take a video recorded 10 months ago Quote
bruno_oliveira Posted August 17, 2010 at 02:11 AM Posted August 17, 2010 at 02:11 AM i can see some video from through the eyes of the world....those edited with footage of lots of cities Quote
Angel2006 Posted August 23, 2010 at 08:03 PM Posted August 23, 2010 at 08:03 PM Does anyone know any new info about Celine attending the telethon? I hope the rumours are true. Quote
I Love You Posted August 23, 2010 at 08:34 PM Posted August 23, 2010 at 08:34 PM Ahh this is exciting, we better get a shot of her belly. Quote
mirage Posted August 23, 2010 at 09:03 PM Posted August 23, 2010 at 09:03 PM i'm sure we get an video from 1 of her dvd's Quote
VintageCeline Posted August 23, 2010 at 11:15 PM Posted August 23, 2010 at 11:15 PM I prayyyy that we get a little some-some buttt I feel that we wont. Bad times. Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Frenchie Posted August 24, 2010 at 01:32 AM Posted August 24, 2010 at 01:32 AM What time on September 6? Thanx! Can't Wait!! I hope its something really good. alicia Quote
celine_rox Posted August 24, 2010 at 03:44 AM Posted August 24, 2010 at 03:44 AM (edited) OMG!!!!!!! Edited August 24, 2010 at 03:45 AM by celine_rox Quote
Belle Céline Posted August 24, 2010 at 03:58 AM Posted August 24, 2010 at 03:58 AM My guess is it will just be a pre-recorded thing from before she was pregnant or a clip from the tour dvd. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Angel2006 Posted August 25, 2010 at 04:53 AM Posted August 25, 2010 at 04:53 AM OMG!! Did anyone watch America's Got Talent tonight? There was a girl with Cystic Fibrosis who sung along with her older sister. It was so inspirational and i wonder if Celine is watching and rooting for them. The reason i'm talking about the subject in this section of the site is cuz, i think it would be a great idea if Celine did a duet with the two girls on the Jerry Lewis Telethon. Maybe Celine has watched this and has the same idea. I think it would be so cool if that happend, even if Celine had to do the duet over satellite it would be amazing!! Where is the telethon usually held, do they do it in Vegas? cuz i don't think Celine would travel right now. I do think Celine would do a live video though. I wonder what we can do to let Celine know about these girls. It would be so cool if this could happen, then we would get new footage of Celine for sure. More people would also be aware of the telethon, fans from America's Got Talent. That would draw such a big crowed!! Does anyone have any connections that could let Celine know about these girls. I know celine would love to have them in the telethon and she would be helping her charity. Does anyone else think this is a good idea? If anyone could help that would be really cool. Quote
Koolan Posted September 4, 2010 at 06:45 PM Posted September 4, 2010 at 06:45 PM It's tomorrow! Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
celine4evauk Posted September 4, 2010 at 06:56 PM Posted September 4, 2010 at 06:56 PM What time on September 6? Thanx! Can't Wait!! I hope its something really good. alicia This tells you times etc, and links for streaming. Hope it helps. http://www.chiff.com/a/jerry-lewis-telethon.htm Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.