kevincheung410 Posted September 7, 2010 at 05:39 AM Posted September 7, 2010 at 05:39 AM I got this today! Damn packaging! I hate there's no booklet! Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
Davey84 Posted September 7, 2010 at 06:51 AM Posted September 7, 2010 at 06:51 AM it isn't worth buying then? can you post pictures of the inside? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
J-Man Posted September 7, 2010 at 08:24 AM Posted September 7, 2010 at 08:24 AM (edited) Davey the pictures you need are towards the bottom of page two. I got this a month ago and actually I would say it is worth buying. Okay the red discs are unattractive and yes there are no booklets. But the draw as a collector is the cardsleeve covers. They're different and better than having the regular jewel cases with yet another outer slipcover over them. Also it contains the extended version of The Greatest Reward (although strangely it calls it the "Album Version") Edited September 7, 2010 at 08:41 AM by J-Man Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
Davey84 Posted September 7, 2010 at 08:33 AM Posted September 7, 2010 at 08:33 AM sorry! I forgot the pictures were posted already! I think this release is pretty expensive for around 17 euros! the FIY/LTAL/ANDHC Collection release was way cheaper and it was way more well designed than this release... I've got the feeling people at Sony don't even know what other departments are doing! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
J-Man Posted September 7, 2010 at 08:40 AM Posted September 7, 2010 at 08:40 AM Well I didn't pay €17 for it! That is too much. Yeah the previous design was much better, no question. But I would still say this is worth getting at some point. But only as a collector, for regular fans who do not have these already there are much better quality packaged versions out there. Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
Davey84 Posted September 7, 2010 at 08:47 AM Posted September 7, 2010 at 08:47 AM oh ok, most I saw on ebay were around 17 euros... it's on amazon for about 15 euros... http://www.amazon.co.uk/Original-Album-Cla...9119&sr=1-7 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
J-Man Posted September 7, 2010 at 12:22 PM Posted September 7, 2010 at 12:22 PM I got it for €12 free p&P on Ebay. Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
kevincheung410 Posted September 7, 2010 at 02:17 PM Posted September 7, 2010 at 02:17 PM (edited) http://img42.imagehaven.net/img/thumbs/S1MA8OVTJY_IMG_1075.jpg http://img42.imagehaven.net/img/thumbs/KDRDAOTO1R_IMG_1077.jpg http://img43.imagehaven.net/img/thumbs/X4VZTD154S_IMG_1079.jpg http://img42.imagehaven.net/img/thumbs/YHY6R566SX_IMG_1082.jpg http://img43.imagehaven.net/img/thumbs/O0QUF6HNR7_IMG_1084.jpg http://img42.imagehaven.net/img/thumbs/GALMC6O09O_IMG_1086.jpg http://img42.imagehaven.net/img/thumbs/D9IK2JMJKG_IMG_1087.jpg I bought RMB120 (€13.86) Edited September 7, 2010 at 02:20 PM by kevincheung410 Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
celinefanonline Posted September 7, 2010 at 02:54 PM Posted September 7, 2010 at 02:54 PM it's like Time McGraw's Greatest Hits Vol 1 to 3 (limited Edition)it's all in Slip case kinda...but i quite like it though especially the cover, only not so much on the disc!! Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
RLAAMJR. Posted September 7, 2010 at 03:39 PM Posted September 7, 2010 at 03:39 PM THat's the look that i like from Celine. I'm referring to the cover. I hope it gets to our place too so i can get one. This is a treasure to me. Quote
Leanne Posted September 7, 2010 at 04:48 PM Posted September 7, 2010 at 04:48 PM Ugly discs! :S Quote
Acacia Posted September 7, 2010 at 05:01 PM Posted September 7, 2010 at 05:01 PM OMD Hideous discs the collector in me is just soooooooo happy about this release. Though I do like the packaging/cardsleeves. Quote http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg ♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥
Sofie Posted September 7, 2010 at 05:06 PM Posted September 7, 2010 at 05:06 PM I got this today! Damn packaging! I hate there's no booklet! Love the booklets too! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.