celinecolombian Posted July 1, 2010 at 04:43 PM Posted July 1, 2010 at 04:43 PM well... at least this cover is better than the "phone" one! Oh you're so right! I have the one with the phone photo and I really don't get that picture Quote
Javito Posted July 1, 2010 at 04:45 PM Posted July 1, 2010 at 04:45 PM She looks ugly on the album cover; she has much more beautiful photos. Once again $ony likes cash as I said in my off-topic... If some Celine's fan didn't buy every uninteresting stuff like this one, $ony would have understood that what they are doing is stupid! I hope this sells 1 or 2 copies worldwide (Céline doesn't need sales for another eternal re-release), so that way maybe Sony will realise that people don't want the same boxset with the same songs for the 894749 time Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
CelineDionFan710 Posted July 1, 2010 at 05:37 PM Posted July 1, 2010 at 05:37 PM they should be the newer ones togetherthat would be amazing Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
fan2celinedion Posted July 1, 2010 at 07:14 PM Posted July 1, 2010 at 07:14 PM well... at least this cover is better than the "phone" one! Oh you're so right! I have the one with the phone photo and I really don't get that picture phone photo? What is that? She looks ugly on the album cover; she has much more beautiful photos. Once again $ony likes cash as I said in my off-topic... If some Celine's fan didn't buy every uninteresting stuff like this one, $ony would have understood that what they are doing is stupid! I hope this sells 1 or 2 copies worldwide (Céline doesn't need sales for another eternal re-release), so that way maybe Sony will realise that people don't want the same boxset with the same songs for the 894749 time Oh yeah!!! That would be awsome! Quote
lindsey22 Posted July 1, 2010 at 07:42 PM Posted July 1, 2010 at 07:42 PM She looks ugly on the album cover; she has much more beautiful photos. Once again $ony likes cash as I said in my off-topic... If some Celine's fan didn't buy every uninteresting stuff like this one, $ony would have understood that what they are doing is stupid! well as usual i will buy because i want to complete my Celine collection. it would bother me to know there is some release out there and i don't have it. and that's why we buy these albums. Quote
mirage Posted July 1, 2010 at 07:45 PM Posted July 1, 2010 at 07:45 PM lol i saw the topic title and hoped it would be something special... Quote
Shaun Posted July 1, 2010 at 07:52 PM Posted July 1, 2010 at 07:52 PM The question is, who that is a Celine Dion fan does not already own these albums? Just who are Sony targeting these releases at? Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
lindsey22 Posted July 1, 2010 at 07:55 PM Posted July 1, 2010 at 07:55 PM The question is, who that is a Celine Dion fan does not already own these albums? Just who are Sony targeting these releases at? the collector or a casual fan . like someone who saw TC concert and wanna get into her music Quote
maceta_biloxi Posted July 1, 2010 at 08:21 PM Posted July 1, 2010 at 08:21 PM Yay at last we see the cover! I love it! :wub: But why on earth is it always FIY/LTAL/ANDHC?!? This is the third re-release containing these 3 albums! I think those are her best selling albums... Quote Do What You Want But Harm No One http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs939.snc4/73202_10150111343007542_831827541_7586213_4279368_n.jpg...Looking Alike!?
idroveallnight Posted July 5, 2010 at 05:22 PM Posted July 5, 2010 at 05:22 PM well... at least this cover is better than the "phone" one! I agree. I don't know what they were thinking using that photo as a cover. Quote
fan2celinedion Posted July 5, 2010 at 05:41 PM Posted July 5, 2010 at 05:41 PM well... at least this cover is better than the "phone" one! I agree. I don't know what they were thinking using that photo as a cover. which one? What are you talking about? Quote
Davey84 Posted July 5, 2010 at 08:48 PM Posted July 5, 2010 at 08:48 PM http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?s...p;hl=collection Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Timster Posted July 20, 2010 at 02:53 PM Posted July 20, 2010 at 02:53 PM HQ cover http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk17/ShuttleDiscovery/orginalalbumclassicscover.jpg Quote
Timster Posted July 29, 2010 at 01:37 PM Posted July 29, 2010 at 01:37 PM (edited) Back cover: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ptPjc6RiL._AA300_.jpg Edited July 29, 2010 at 01:38 PM by Timster Quote
celinesounds Posted July 30, 2010 at 01:33 PM Posted July 30, 2010 at 01:33 PM I got mine today - the greatest reward is a longer version Quote #FREEJAVITO
fan2celinedion Posted July 30, 2010 at 01:39 PM Posted July 30, 2010 at 01:39 PM Back cover: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ptPjc6RiL._AA300_.jpgMerci Tim I got mine today - the greatest reward is a longer versionCool thanks Are the songs remastered? Quote
Davey84 Posted July 30, 2010 at 01:46 PM Posted July 30, 2010 at 01:46 PM well... they are in STEREO!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
riobeard11 Posted July 30, 2010 at 01:50 PM Posted July 30, 2010 at 01:50 PM well... they are in STEREO!! Quote
fan2celinedion Posted July 30, 2010 at 01:51 PM Posted July 30, 2010 at 01:51 PM (edited) well... they are in STEREO!! Oh Really? UNBELIEVEABLE!!! :celineoneheartdance: Yeah I know, I'm stupid they didn't remaster anything and knowing them, it's not impossible that they have put the songs on the wrong CD! Falling into you CD with Sorry for love, I'm alive... A new day has come CD with MHWGO, LIOTW... Edited July 30, 2010 at 02:06 PM by fan2celinedion Quote
Timster Posted July 30, 2010 at 02:18 PM Posted July 30, 2010 at 02:18 PM I got mine today - the greatest reward is a longer version Please can you post pictures of the item? Quote
celinesounds Posted July 30, 2010 at 05:48 PM Posted July 30, 2010 at 05:48 PM (edited) here the pics the cds are all red and they are on a slipcase Edited July 30, 2010 at 05:50 PM by celinesounds Quote #FREEJAVITO
J-Man Posted July 30, 2010 at 05:56 PM Posted July 30, 2010 at 05:56 PM So let me get this straight, each red (?!) CD is inside a slippcase version of the original album cover (like a cardsleeve) and these are then all inside another slipcase, i.e. the main cover? Is there any booklet at all with them? As a collector this cardsleeve idea has aroused my interest a bit more, but the horendous looking CD's are a definite turn-off. Thanks for the pics! Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
Timster Posted July 30, 2010 at 07:06 PM Posted July 30, 2010 at 07:06 PM Notice how on the actual cover the album covers are in the correct order, unlike the online pictures. Quote
celinesounds Posted July 30, 2010 at 07:31 PM Posted July 30, 2010 at 07:31 PM (edited) So let me get this straight, each red (?!) CD is inside a slippcase version of the original album cover (like a cardsleeve) and these are then all inside another slipcase, i.e. the main cover? Is there any booklet at all with them? As a collector this cardsleeve idea has aroused my interest a bit more, but the horendous looking CD's are a definite turn-off. Thanks for the pics! I like the edition. there is no booklet. they should have put the track list on each cardsleeve i'm glade for the new version of the TGR Edited July 30, 2010 at 07:32 PM by celinesounds Quote #FREEJAVITO
loveyouceline Posted July 31, 2010 at 08:47 AM Posted July 31, 2010 at 08:47 AM So let me get this straight, each red (?!) CD is inside a slippcase version of the original album cover (like a cardsleeve) and these are then all inside another slipcase, i.e. the main cover? Is there any booklet at all with them? As a collector this cardsleeve idea has aroused my interest a bit more, but the horendous looking CD's are a definite turn-off. Thanks for the pics! I like the edition. there is no booklet. they should have put the track list on each cardsleeve i'm glade for the new version of the TGR new version of TGR???? I haven't listened it yet. Quote http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs922.snc4/73590_165568513461072_100000237733148_448778_802415_n.jpg
Davey84 Posted July 31, 2010 at 09:44 AM Posted July 31, 2010 at 09:44 AM oke..... that's weird! why they hell do they bother to make this!? I mean, I can understand if it's to get rid of ridundant stock of cds, but why make card sleeves and new (horrendus) discs!? We already had The Collection one!! I guess TGR is the same as the ANDHC LE edtion from USA? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
mylene Posted July 31, 2010 at 09:52 AM Posted July 31, 2010 at 09:52 AM (edited) I love this Edited July 31, 2010 at 09:53 AM by mylene Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.