Jump to content

Charice talks about Celine once more this time on Regis and Kelly


Recommended Posts

Posted
Nothing gets on my nerves more than when people say that so and so will be the next Céline. There will be no next Céline!! She irreplaceble!!!

 

I know! Hate that too! I'm sure there will be other artist who are trying to be like Celine, but it's impossible to be as great and talented as her!

Posted
I think she is talented and she has a big voice, but I am not a fan so much, but Im also not mean about it lol!

 

 

Lol neither am I... at least I don't think so! :wink:

 

But... It get's me irritated when headlines put "the next Celine Dion" or things similar to that. Because.. there IS NO NEXT CELINE! haha! :laugh:

I agree, no one will ever take Celine's place

http://melodyplant.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/celine-dion.jpg
Posted
Well I think Charice has an amazing voice, but she is not Celine...no one can be Celine...no one will ever be like Celine or even come close to our girl...but there are so many people out there with amazing voices and it was so nice of Celine to give Charice a chance. If Celine likes her so do I LOL :P
Posted
Nothing gets on my nerves more than when people say that so and so will be the next Céline. There will be no next Céline!! She irreplaceble!!!

 

I know! Hate that too! I'm sure there will be other artist who are trying to be like Celine, but it's impossible to be as great and talented as her!

not to mention being so charismatic and so much personality, i'm not hating on Charice but it's like comparing silken gold to rusted copper :mdr:

Posted
Nothing gets on my nerves more than when people say that so and so will be the next Céline. There will be no next Céline!! She irreplaceble!!!

 

I know! Hate that too! I'm sure there will be other artist who are trying to be like Celine, but it's impossible to be as great and talented as her!

not to mention being so charismatic and so much personality, i'm not hating on Charice but it's like comparing silken gold to rusted copper :mdr:

 

Exactly!! Many others are compared to Celine only because they sing the same genre (Mariah) but everyone knows there is no 'next' Celine. Never will be! Celine is immortal!! Along with her wonderful talent :in_love:

 

Vive Celine!

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpg

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg

 

Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥

Posted

Well since everyone says she is the "next big star" I guess I'd rather have them say she's the "next Celine Dion" because that would mean that everyone sees, as we do, that Celine is the highest of the highest. However, NO ONE could sing like Celine at seven...and at when Celine was Charice's age I would venture to say that Celine was better! It's funny how we're all not liking her though :P

 

I think she's a nice girl and super talented, but c'mon not AS talented as Celine. Anyway, best of luck to her and her career!!!

 

I'm sure Charice is tired of hearing the interviews being about Celine and David, and David probably is too!

Posted
Hey guys..:) Celine would not want her fans dissing others...would she? Every artist is different. Yes, Celine is the best, but that doesn't mean that Charice doesn't deserve her props.... ;)
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
yes i agree celine is irreplacesable, i am a charice fans who is sick and tired of the media asking charice about celine, all the time, i know there is no comparison, i too find it as a major stupid comments when people say "she's the next celine dion" charice is charice, celine is celine.. that's it.. i agree, please stop the bashing on charice as if she's the one saying "she's the next celine" because she's not.!! no one is....people working in the media are so stupid for saying such things....ugh

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...