Davey84 Posted June 19, 2010 at 02:11 PM Posted June 19, 2010 at 02:11 PM I know what I waaaaaaaaaaaaant I knoooooooooo what I neeeeeeeeeeeed!!! a new collection of old songs... that mark her early career... BUT rerecorded with an updated sound: 19 songs, because her career started on June 19th... Céline Dion ... Chante-Moi 1. "Ce n'était qu'un rêve" 2. "Chante-moi" 3. "La voix du bon Dieu" 4. "Mon ami m'a quittée"5. "Visa pour les beaux jours" 6. "Les chemins de ma maison" 7. "D'amour ou d'amitié" 8. "Mélanie" 9. "Tellement j'ai d'amour pour toi" 10. "Visa pour les beaux jours" 11. "À quatre pas d'ici"12. "Mon rêve de toujours" 13. " C'est pour toi" 14. "Elle"15. "Une colombe" 16. "Amoureuse"17. "Les oiseaux du bonheur" 18. "Mamy Blue"19. "C'est pour vivre" Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Alex_Incognito Posted June 19, 2010 at 02:16 PM Posted June 19, 2010 at 02:16 PM I want a box set of her early albums all the way to Incognito. Plus a DVD Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Sofie Posted June 19, 2010 at 10:13 PM Posted June 19, 2010 at 10:13 PM I want a box set of her early albums all the way to Incognito. Plus a DVD I'm in love with that idea! Quote
Celinefan97 Posted June 20, 2010 at 07:41 AM Posted June 20, 2010 at 07:41 AM I want a box set of her early albums all the way to Incognito. Plus a DVD I'm in love with that idea! Me too, bring it on Quote http://melodyplant.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/celine-dion.jpg
Sofie Posted June 20, 2010 at 08:04 AM Posted June 20, 2010 at 08:04 AM I want a box set of her early albums all the way to Incognito. Plus a DVD I'm in love with that idea! Me too, bring it on We're ready Quote
J-Man Posted June 20, 2010 at 09:15 AM Posted June 20, 2010 at 09:15 AM I know what I waaaaaaaaaaaaant I knoooooooooo what I neeeeeeeeeeeed!!! a new collection of old songs... that mark her early career... BUT rerecorded with an updated sound: 19 songs, because her career started on June 19th... Céline Dion ... Chante-Moi 1. "Ce n'était qu'un rêve" 2. "Chante-moi" 3. "La voix du bon Dieu" 4. "Mon ami m'a quittée"5. "Visa pour les beaux jours" 6. "Les chemins de ma maison" 7. "D'amour ou d'amitié" 8. "Mélanie" 9. "Tellement j'ai d'amour pour toi" 10. "Visa pour les beaux jours" 11. "À quatre pas d'ici"12. "Mon rêve de toujours" 13. " C'est pour toi" 14. "Elle"15. "Une colombe" 16. "Amoureuse"17. "Les oiseaux du bonheur" 18. "Mamy Blue"19. "C'est pour vivre" Brilliant, but I need to make one small change. Take out Mamy Blue (Sorry I know you love it) and pop in you know what I'm gonna say...En Amour! Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
celine4evauk Posted June 20, 2010 at 06:18 PM Author Posted June 20, 2010 at 06:18 PM Here's a one-off show list that would highlight Celine's career, and her as a person. Let me know what you think/what you'd change! 1) TPOL/BYLM/MHWGO - medley 2) Ce N'etait Qu'un Reve - for Maman - the beginning3) Misled - 1st no.1 on Dance Billboard4) D'amour Ou D'amitie/Une Colombe - 1st big successful song/singing for The Pope5) All The Way/The Colour Of My Love - for Rene6) Ne Partez Pas Sans Moi - 1st international performance - beating The UK by une point!7) Think Twice - all is forgiven from us Brits!! No.1 in singles and album chart in UK8) Le Blues du Businessman - singing Luc Plamondon - in charts for 25 years i think!! 9) Beauty and The Beast - Disney mega successful - awards galore10) Vole - for Karine - and others (Eddy Marnay etc)11) Dance With My Father - for Papa Dion - and Luther as well!12) Tu M'aimes Encore - biggest French hit, worldwide too.13) That's The Way It Is - last song (promoted) before hiatus14) Je Ne Vous Oublie Pas - for Quebec fans -never forgotten where it all began15) A New Day Has Come - I'm back!! - for RC16) On S'est Aime A Cause - for us fans!17) Surprise Surprise - just when you think you've got me figured out 18) A New Song - the best is yet to come!! Think it would take me WAY longer to think of a list of songs i'd die to hear - without the usual ones included! But tried to make it a bit realistic. May do my OMD list next! Quote
celine4evauk Posted June 20, 2010 at 06:21 PM Author Posted June 20, 2010 at 06:21 PM I want a box set of her early albums all the way to Incognito. Plus a DVD I'm in love with that idea! Me too, bring it on We're ready I'd love that too! Sony and co have had YEARS to do it, instead they keep releasing the same songs under a different album title. I only have the first album on cd. All on record though, but i hardly ever play them. Quote
Mtsh Posted June 20, 2010 at 06:36 PM Posted June 20, 2010 at 06:36 PM 30 years on stage it is unbelieveable http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3SnkazG3o8 Quote http://acauseceline.blogspot.com/
celine4evauk Posted June 20, 2010 at 07:12 PM Author Posted June 20, 2010 at 07:12 PM 30 years on stage it is unbelieveable http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3SnkazG3o8 Yes it is!! Hopefully Rene and Sony etc will recognize it too. Not sure if this on here anywhere but can anyone translate what Celine says on this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yEFVlPDVYM Star Academy - Ce N'etait and Celine VERY emotional. Quote
fan2celinedion Posted June 20, 2010 at 07:26 PM Posted June 20, 2010 at 07:26 PM In fact she was crying because she didn't expect the audience to welcome her like that since she was in las Vegas for 3 years... Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted June 20, 2010 at 09:32 PM Posted June 20, 2010 at 09:32 PM All I want is a live performance of Then you look at me, that's my song, please, tell me what you think. Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
fan2celinedion Posted June 20, 2010 at 09:38 PM Posted June 20, 2010 at 09:38 PM (edited) Hope she Will perform it in Vegas! I Never understood why she always prefered to cover songs live instead of using her own songs!!!! Edited June 20, 2010 at 09:38 PM by fan2celinedion Quote
Tyler1991 Posted June 20, 2010 at 11:33 PM Posted June 20, 2010 at 11:33 PM Yes, but many of those covers have produced some of the most fantastic vocal performances.... I Got The Music In Me, It's A Man's World, The Show Must Go On, Can't Help Falling In Love, I've Got The World On A String, etc.. Quote
celinesounds Posted June 21, 2010 at 12:45 AM Posted June 21, 2010 at 12:45 AM (edited) Here is my List La voix du bon Dieu\ Tellement j'ai d'amour... Les chemins de ma maison\ Mélanie C'est pour toi\ Céline Dion en concert Incognito Track List"Incognito" "Lolita (trop jeune pour aimer)"On traverse un miroir" "Partout je te vois" "Jours de fièvre" "D'abord, c'est quoi l'amour?" "Délivre-moi" "Comme un cœur froid" "Ma Chambre""Ne Partez Pas Sans Moi""Fais ce que tu voudras""La ballade de Michel""Dans la main d'un magicien" Edited June 21, 2010 at 12:54 AM by celinesounds Quote #FREEJAVITO
celinefanonline Posted June 21, 2010 at 12:48 AM Posted June 21, 2010 at 12:48 AM i would have to agree on early album release in CD format, but i don't want like just another best of from her early career but likea boxset maybe like with few cds and include all the songs from the her teen that would be amazing!and yes a dvd with tv appearances and tv specials from the 80s others mmmmm i would like they release the original AND dvd!!!oh and boxset dvd of all the CBS specials from TAST to That's just the woman in me (but not AND cbs special, cause it should be include in AND boxset) i know i'm asking too much lol Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
fan2celinedion Posted June 21, 2010 at 08:19 AM Posted June 21, 2010 at 08:19 AM Guys, open your eyes! If they choose to do something it will be:My love: essential collection 2 They Will include all her hits:baby close your eyes, les cloches du hameau etc... Quote
Sofie Posted June 21, 2010 at 08:27 AM Posted June 21, 2010 at 08:27 AM i would have to agree on early album release in CD format, but i don't want like just another best of from her early career but likea boxset maybe like with few cds and include all the songs from the her teen that would be amazing!and yes a dvd with tv appearances and tv specials from the 80s others mmmmm i would like they release the original AND dvd!!!oh and boxset dvd of all the CBS specials from TAST to That's just the woman in me (but not AND cbs special, cause it should be include in AND boxset) i know i'm asking too much lol :wub: That would be awesome! But yeah, that probably won't happend... The My love: essential collection 2 idea seems more realistic, but I love your idea! Quote
fan2celinedion Posted June 21, 2010 at 08:53 AM Posted June 21, 2010 at 08:53 AM My love: essential collection 2 Will be great: baby close your eyes, les cloches du hameau... Oh no!!!! I can't believe I forgot her biggest hit SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir--Berceuse Quote
mirage Posted June 21, 2010 at 05:27 PM Posted June 21, 2010 at 05:27 PM I know what I waaaaaaaaaaaaant I knoooooooooo what I neeeeeeeeeeeed!!! a new collection of old songs... that mark her early career... BUT rerecorded with an updated sound: 19 songs, because her career started on June 19th... Céline Dion ... Chante-Moi 1. "Ce n'était qu'un rêve" 2. "Chante-moi" 3. "La voix du bon Dieu" 4. "Mon ami m'a quittée"5. "Visa pour les beaux jours" 6. "Les chemins de ma maison" 7. "D'amour ou d'amitié" 8. "Mélanie" 9. "Tellement j'ai d'amour pour toi" 10. "Visa pour les beaux jours" 11. "À quatre pas d'ici"12. "Mon rêve de toujours" 13. " C'est pour toi" 14. "Elle"15. "Une colombe" 16. "Amoureuse"17. "Les oiseaux du bonheur" 18. "Mamy Blue"19. "C'est pour vivre" Ooooh YES please it's a shame they arent going to do something with this point in her career. I'll guess we'll have to wait another 20 years for something special Quote
Sofie Posted June 21, 2010 at 05:43 PM Posted June 21, 2010 at 05:43 PM I know what I waaaaaaaaaaaaant I knoooooooooo what I neeeeeeeeeeeed!!! a new collection of old songs... that mark her early career... BUT rerecorded with an updated sound: 19 songs, because her career started on June 19th... Céline Dion ... Chante-Moi 1. "Ce n'était qu'un rêve" 2. "Chante-moi" 3. "La voix du bon Dieu" 4. "Mon ami m'a quittée"5. "Visa pour les beaux jours" 6. "Les chemins de ma maison" 7. "D'amour ou d'amitié" 8. "Mélanie" 9. "Tellement j'ai d'amour pour toi" 10. "Visa pour les beaux jours" 11. "À quatre pas d'ici"12. "Mon rêve de toujours" 13. " C'est pour toi" 14. "Elle"15. "Une colombe" 16. "Amoureuse"17. "Les oiseaux du bonheur" 18. "Mamy Blue"19. "C'est pour vivre" Ooooh YES please it's a shame they arent going to do something with this point in her career. I'll guess we'll have to wait another 20 years for something special Naaah can't wait that long! Quote
celine4evauk Posted June 21, 2010 at 08:01 PM Author Posted June 21, 2010 at 08:01 PM I know what I waaaaaaaaaaaaant I knoooooooooo what I neeeeeeeeeeeed!!! a new collection of old songs... that mark her early career... BUT rerecorded with an updated sound: 19 songs, because her career started on June 19th... Céline Dion ... Chante-Moi 1. "Ce n'était qu'un rêve" 2. "Chante-moi" 3. "La voix du bon Dieu" 4. "Mon ami m'a quittée"5. "Visa pour les beaux jours" 6. "Les chemins de ma maison" 7. "D'amour ou d'amitié" 8. "Mélanie" 9. "Tellement j'ai d'amour pour toi" 10. "Visa pour les beaux jours" 11. "À quatre pas d'ici"12. "Mon rêve de toujours" 13. " C'est pour toi" 14. "Elle"15. "Une colombe" 16. "Amoureuse"17. "Les oiseaux du bonheur" 18. "Mamy Blue"19. "C'est pour vivre" Ooooh YES please it's a shame they arent going to do something with this point in her career. I'll guess we'll have to wait another 20 years for something special Hope not THAT long!! I'd love for them to release all of Celine's records on cd - with full lyric booklet included - and maybe a bonus dvd with performances of singles from that album. Ok - here's my 1980's wishlist-if only!! 1) Ce N'etait Qu'un Reve2) Visa Pour Les Beaux Jours3) Les Oiseaux du Bonheur4) C'est Pour Toi5) Mon Reve De Toujours6) A Quatre Pas D'ici --- don't u just love Bucks Fizz??!!7) Un Amour Pour Moi8) Comment T'aimer9) Hymne A L'amitie10) Je Ne Veux Pas11) En Amour12) Hello Mister Sam13) Trois Heures Vingt14) Trop Jeune A Dix Sept Ans15) Paul Et Virginie16) Benjamin17) Jours De Fievre18) Delivre-Moi19) Comme Un Coeur Froid I'd LOVE to hear those live. Have to do 1990's next - that's gonna be hard - soooo many albums. Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted June 21, 2010 at 08:59 PM Posted June 21, 2010 at 08:59 PM are we likely to get anything? kev Quote
nuts2you Posted June 21, 2010 at 09:07 PM Posted June 21, 2010 at 09:07 PM 30 years on stage it is unbelieveable http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3SnkazG3o8 Yes it is!! Hopefully Rene and Sony etc will recognize it too. Not sure if this on here anywhere but can anyone translate what Celine says on this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yEFVlPDVYM Star Academy - Ce N'etait and Celine VERY emotional. This song would be GREAT for the new show in Lv if WE could sing it to her as a surprise,, Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted June 21, 2010 at 10:07 PM Posted June 21, 2010 at 10:07 PM are we likely to get anything? kev Sure, a "Did You Know?" mention in the "What's Happening" section of her website. Quote
Shaun Posted June 21, 2010 at 10:31 PM Posted June 21, 2010 at 10:31 PM All I want is a live performance of Then you look at me, that's my song, please, tell me what you think. Yes please. I'm praying we finally get it at Vegas next year though. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
CelineDionFan710 Posted June 21, 2010 at 11:01 PM Posted June 21, 2010 at 11:01 PM 30 years on stage it is unbelieveable http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3SnkazG3o8 Yes it is!! Hopefully Rene and Sony etc will recognize it too. Not sure if this on here anywhere but can anyone translate what Celine says on this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yEFVlPDVYM Star Academy - Ce N'etait and Celine VERY emotional. this video is soooooo cute i love it Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
J-Man Posted June 22, 2010 at 07:29 AM Posted June 22, 2010 at 07:29 AM are we likely to get anything? kev Sure, a "Did You Know?" mention in the "What's Happening" section of her website. Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
fan2celinedion Posted June 22, 2010 at 07:34 AM Posted June 22, 2010 at 07:34 AM are we likely to get anything? kev Sure, a "Did You Know?" mention in the "What's Happening" section of her website. Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted July 16, 2010 at 05:00 AM Posted July 16, 2010 at 05:00 AM Why can't the fanclub release a special edition box set that people just purchase online instead of in stores? It would be great to have the 1981-1988 albums in CD form but released in the style of mini Lps (as done with older artists in Japan). They should be remastered and certainly there would be some bonus tracks (such as alternate recordings, the german recordings). How do we get this idea done? There isn't a better way to celebrate her 30th anniversary! Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.