fan2celinedion Posted June 15, 2010 at 09:22 PM Posted June 15, 2010 at 09:22 PM (edited) What? it has been released in the US? All I founded here was this http://imados.fr/content/0/5/2/480526/media12644432391347.jpgbut It's not the right movie! TTEOTW was supposed to be about her last tour but the movie in my DVD was weird! It was all about pizzas, lions, Jaws, Blood, vomit but absolutely no Taking chances so I think it's a mistake and I am still waiting for the real movie to be released in my country Edited June 15, 2010 at 09:30 PM by fan2celinedion Quote
davidjag79 Posted June 15, 2010 at 09:37 PM Posted June 15, 2010 at 09:37 PM What? it has been released in the US? All I founded here was this http://imados.fr/content/0/5/2/480526/media12644432391347.jpgbut It's not the right movie! TTEOTW was supposed to be about her last tour but the movie in my DVD was weird! It was all about pizzas, lions, Jaws, Blood, vomit but absolutely no Taking chances so I think it's a mistake and I am still waiting for the real movie to be released in my country Yes it was released in the US May 11th i have the TTEOTW dvd plus the TTEOTW deluxe edition Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
ladylindsey Posted June 15, 2010 at 09:43 PM Posted June 15, 2010 at 09:43 PM ohhhh The Blonde AND dvd...that's a good one...yes! Quote
mirage Posted June 15, 2010 at 09:44 PM Posted June 15, 2010 at 09:44 PM - A new photobook with pictures from all over her career and in her 'normal' life that would be very cool! A big concert box!!!! Trente Ans De La Voix Du Bon Dieu En ConcertDix Ans DéjàWintergarden ConcertCeline Dion ConcertThe Colour Of My Love TourOlympia ConcertFalling Into You first legLet's Talk About Love English legMillennium ConcertBlonde A New Day...Magical Céline Moments (First interview, LAEE for 9/11, LBDBM at Junos, HAH at Junos: tons of interviews & performances!) I'd pay 250 dollars for this! 500 even if I have to!!! lol i didnt even think of those classics... but yeah i would pay a lot of money if it's worth it they can get sooo much more money from us Quote
fan2celinedion Posted June 15, 2010 at 09:50 PM Posted June 15, 2010 at 09:50 PM (edited) What? it has been released in the US? All I founded here was this http://imados.fr/content/0/5/2/480526/media12644432391347.jpgbut It's not the right movie! TTEOTW was supposed to be about her last tour but the movie in my DVD was weird! It was all about pizzas, lions, Jaws, Blood, vomit but absolutely no Taking chances so I think it's a mistake and I am still waiting for the real movie to be released in my country Yes it was released in the US May 11th i have the TTEOTW dvd plus the TTEOTW deluxe edition LOL Come on David it was a joke! I was making fun of the "movie" which was more about her "private Life" than about her music You didn't like my joke? :cry: you didn't like my joke? :cry: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlX8hJZvNyQ Edited June 15, 2010 at 09:51 PM by fan2celinedion Quote
Claudette Posted June 15, 2010 at 09:59 PM Posted June 15, 2010 at 09:59 PM Where is that clip from? You gotta love Celine... Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Celininha17 Posted June 15, 2010 at 10:01 PM Posted June 15, 2010 at 10:01 PM - A photobook with lots and lots of new pictures and - The "rest" of the footage from TC tour ...but for now I just want to see a picture of her pregnant Quote http://i50.tinypic.com/10ifgwj.jpgLAS VEGAS, March 19th & 20th, 2011
fan2celinedion Posted June 15, 2010 at 10:08 PM Posted June 15, 2010 at 10:08 PM Where is that clip from? You gotta love Celine...Making of "Et s'il n'en restait qu'une" Yes she is so... :wub: Quote
Koolan Posted June 15, 2010 at 10:08 PM Posted June 15, 2010 at 10:08 PM A New Day.. blonde dvdMillennium concert997 hours of footage from the tourEnglish concert from Let's Talk About Love Could someone compile a list and send it to her team? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
CelineDionFan710 Posted June 15, 2010 at 10:10 PM Posted June 15, 2010 at 10:10 PM that video is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what would i like to see. the new day blopnd dvd when celine was a blonde! Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
fan2celinedion Posted June 15, 2010 at 10:13 PM Posted June 15, 2010 at 10:13 PM (edited) A New Day.. blonde dvdMillennium concert997 hours of footage from the tourEnglish concert from Let's Talk About Love Could someone compile a list and send it to her team? That's what I want Oh and...A l'olympia DVD We need a DVD for each tour Unison tour, Celine Dion tour, The colour of my love tour... Edited June 15, 2010 at 10:14 PM by fan2celinedion Quote
celine-rc Posted June 15, 2010 at 11:19 PM Posted June 15, 2010 at 11:19 PM Anything really would be great! I hope that we could get a couple of pictures of her pregnant! I think René calculates the beginning of her carrer from June 19th 1981 when she was on Michel Jasmin. I'm pretty sure, well that's what I read in his bio, Le Maître Du Jeu. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
B.Jay Posted June 16, 2010 at 12:42 AM Posted June 16, 2010 at 12:42 AM Wintergarden Concert I would pay $300,000 for a DVD of this concert! She was at the top of her voice on that one! Grounbreaking!!!!! One of her best concerts EVER! Quote Halfway To Heaven... Let's Go All The Wayhttp://img541.imageshack.us/img541/8048/o2003.jpg
celinesounds Posted June 16, 2010 at 01:44 AM Posted June 16, 2010 at 01:44 AM all early albuns on CD Quote #FREEJAVITO
ThisTime Posted June 16, 2010 at 01:56 AM Posted June 16, 2010 at 01:56 AM Not much really A giant super deluxe box setFilled with epic unreleased dvdsones that are stuck on VHSunreleased songsunreleased footagemusic videosand various other goodies Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
Tyler1991 Posted June 16, 2010 at 02:16 AM Posted June 16, 2010 at 02:16 AM Of course I'd like Millennium Concert, Unison Concert, Dix Ans Deja, Memphis, Olympia, and Brunei all on DVD...but if we would only get one thing I would want something we don't already have such as: Celine Dion Tour, TCOML Tour English, LTAL Tour English, AND Blonde DVD, etc.... Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted June 16, 2010 at 06:37 AM Posted June 16, 2010 at 06:37 AM For her to do a new studio medley of "Ce n'etait qu'un reve" and "Where Does My Heart Beat Now" as they were the songs that sparked the beginning of her French and English careers. Quote
iamcelinefan Posted June 16, 2010 at 08:43 AM Posted June 16, 2010 at 08:43 AM Congratulations Celine :in_love: Quote http://imados.fr/history/3/7/8/c-nedion.jpg I love Celine
loveyouceline Posted June 16, 2010 at 09:19 AM Posted June 16, 2010 at 09:19 AM Yes!!! These are the things I've been waiting for. - Olympia concert on dvd- A new photobook with pictures from all over her career and in her 'normal' life- An cd with only unreleased songs from all over the years...- An dvd with lots lots lots of footage we never ever seen before, songs she sang only once in her concerts, tv shows. "I Believe In You" English version, A Cause from Vivement Dimanche for example ;-)- Millenium concert on dvd Quote http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs922.snc4/73590_165568513461072_100000237733148_448778_802415_n.jpg
Javito Posted June 16, 2010 at 09:35 AM Posted June 16, 2010 at 09:35 AM Live À L'Olympia DVD with 5.1 sound A book with her complete photoshoots including those for All The Way and A New Day Has Come. A deluxe edition for All The Way (kind of a second part) with a booklet including all the unreleased photos and/or a new ultimate edition for A New Day Has Come in 2012 with all the songs and photos taken for that album would be a dream An updated DVD collection with all her videoclips, once and for all! Some of her english albums released on vinyl LP (back in fashion today!) to celebrate this 30th anniversary, especially All The Way, A New Day Has Come and Taking Chances. Ah, thank God dreaming is free! Wish Sony would take a look to this thread to see what we want... Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
fan2celinedion Posted June 16, 2010 at 09:40 AM Posted June 16, 2010 at 09:40 AM I'm sure they will release:All the way: a decade of songs - digipack! and.........that's all Quote
riobeard11 Posted June 16, 2010 at 11:34 AM Posted June 16, 2010 at 11:34 AM (edited) I'm sure they will release:All the way: a decade of songs - digipack! and.........that's all With a personal message in the Celine Dion font! Edited June 16, 2010 at 11:34 AM by riobeard11 Quote
Claudette Posted June 16, 2010 at 11:36 AM Posted June 16, 2010 at 11:36 AM I hope they at least change the name: ''All the Way - Three Decades of Song''. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
fan2celinedion Posted June 16, 2010 at 11:50 AM Posted June 16, 2010 at 11:50 AM (edited) I'm sure they will release:All the way: a decade of songs - digipack! and.........that's all With a personal message in the Celine Dion font! I hope they at least change the name: ''All the Way - Three Decades of Song''. :sofunny:MLEC sucks!river deep, Dance with my father, I knew I loved you, Ten days...??? What the...? Why "Pour que tu m'aimes encore?" And where are Water from the moon, Unison (Single mix)? Edited June 16, 2010 at 11:55 AM by fan2celinedion Quote
Javito Posted June 16, 2010 at 12:10 PM Posted June 16, 2010 at 12:10 PM I'm sure they will release:All the way: a decade of songs - digipack! and.........that's all With a personal message in the Celine Dion font! I hope they at least change the name: ''All the Way - Three Decades of Song''. :sofunny:MLEC sucks!river deep, Dance with my father, I knew I loved you, Ten days...??? What the...? Why "Pour que tu m'aimes encore?" And where are Water from the moon, Unison (Single mix)? Those are unknown songs for Céline's team @ Sony Or too old to be included in a release today Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
fan2celinedion Posted June 16, 2010 at 12:15 PM Posted June 16, 2010 at 12:15 PM Unknown or not, they deserve to be included in an english compilation because at least, they were released as singles not like Ten day (???) Quote
riobeard11 Posted June 16, 2010 at 01:13 PM Posted June 16, 2010 at 01:13 PM They throw names in a bucket and pick 12 songs. I know what I want for the 30th anniversary! For the new albums to actually be well promoted in the US Quote
miel_sourit Posted June 16, 2010 at 01:51 PM Posted June 16, 2010 at 01:51 PM Congrats, Celine! :worthy: i want...Millennium concert DVD,Olympia DVD,CBS specials DVD,all unreleased tracks CD,Sur les plaines with subtitles,photo book for from age 0-43... and the best promotion for an artist ever :please: Quote http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2645/19/46/1353927048/n1353927048_30196013_7530441.jpg Visit My Website QUELLE BELLE ANGE, C'EST CELINE....JE T'AIME CELINE!!!
fan2celinedion Posted June 16, 2010 at 01:58 PM Posted June 16, 2010 at 01:58 PM They throw names in a bucket and pick 12 songs.Let's offer her a new team!A team... in... a box Quote
riobeard11 Posted June 16, 2010 at 02:03 PM Posted June 16, 2010 at 02:03 PM They throw names in a bucket and pick 12 songs.Let's offer her a new team!A team... in... a box Let's do it! Here we go, here we go! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.