Jump to content

By what relation would like to be related to Celine?


Recommended Posts

Posted
I WANT TO BE HER NIECE!! OMG THAT WOULD BE THE BEST, CAUSE I KNOW SHE'S AN AWESOME AUNT!!

 

(I can't say the best aunt in the world, even to Celine, because I have the best aunt :)) Haha!

 

But if I could be related to her in any way, it wouldn't matter, as long as I'm a close enough relative to have gatherings with her!!

 

 

this just reminded me of a funny thing that happened today!! Im an aunt to my two and a half year old niece Bella :) she is so adorable! But this morning she ran into my room to wake me up! She snuggled up with me and started stroking my face which I thought was cute! UNTIL she exclaimed "Oh LaLa you smell-so im stroking your face to make it go away!"

(She calls me LaLa cos she cant say Olivia!)...Then I put her down for an afternoon nap...when she woke up she hugged me, sniffed me and said "Oh good LaLa you dont smell anymore!"

 

Made my day!

sorry to go off topic! just my reality of being an aunt!;p

Posted

awww!!!

she's adorable!!!

Im an aunt 2 3 nefews n a niece!!!!!

love em!!

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg

 

Follow Me On TUMBLR:

Celinedion4ever

Posted
awww!!!

she's adorable!!!

Im an aunt 2 3 nefews n a niece!!!!!

love em!!

 

being an auntie is great! im just totally bossed around by a two year old! but its worth it just to make her smile. lately shes been pushing the kitten Charlie in her doll's pram!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...