Timster Posted June 8, 2010 at 04:55 PM Posted June 8, 2010 at 04:55 PM I would really like her to be my friend, if she was my aunt i'd probably be spoiled rotten Wouldn't that be a good thing? Quote
dancer105 Posted June 8, 2010 at 06:58 PM Posted June 8, 2010 at 06:58 PM (edited) I would be her daughter. I'm 18 right now and probably the same size as her just shorter and I have smaller feet.. poor me and all those shoes But I would be her child because you would be able to spend the most time with her because she wants to have you with her all the time and you live with her, can hear her singing around the house, see her baby bump right now and she really puts the child first and loves you the most Edited June 8, 2010 at 06:59 PM by dancer105 Quote
fan2celinedion Posted June 8, 2010 at 06:59 PM Posted June 8, 2010 at 06:59 PM I want her to be my "gurlfriend"! Quote
celinerific Posted June 8, 2010 at 07:45 PM Posted June 8, 2010 at 07:45 PM I wanna be her best friend! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Angel2006 Posted June 8, 2010 at 09:28 PM Posted June 8, 2010 at 09:28 PM Well i would say my mother, but i would never want to replace my wonderful mom, so i would choose for her to be my Aunt. I would get to hang out with her all the time and imagine the presents from Auntie Celine at Christmas time. LOL. I would also get to hear that amazing voice Live, whenever i wanted. Quote
I Love You Posted June 9, 2010 at 02:03 AM Posted June 9, 2010 at 02:03 AM (edited) If I was related to Celine, I would be one of her sisters, or one of her Best friends. P.S. What is with the spelling of this topic. Edited June 9, 2010 at 02:04 AM by I Love You Quote
ThisTime Posted June 9, 2010 at 02:18 AM Posted June 9, 2010 at 02:18 AM If I was related to Celine, I would be one of her sisters, or one of her Best friends. P.S. What is with the spelling of this topic. 1 th1nk de spllng luks fyne Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
volleyceline Posted June 9, 2010 at 04:45 AM Posted June 9, 2010 at 04:45 AM I WANT TO BE HER NIECE!! OMG THAT WOULD BE THE BEST, CAUSE I KNOW SHE'S AN AWESOME AUNT!! (I can't say the best aunt in the world, even to Celine, because I have the best aunt ) Haha! But if I could be related to her in any way, it wouldn't matter, as long as I'm a close enough relative to have gatherings with her!! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
iamcelinefan Posted June 9, 2010 at 07:08 AM Posted June 9, 2010 at 07:08 AM I want Celine to be my MUM BUT I love my mother so much Quote http://imados.fr/history/3/7/8/c-nedion.jpg I love Celine
celinemaniacaik Posted June 10, 2010 at 09:46 AM Author Posted June 10, 2010 at 09:46 AM OK ppl im soooooo SORRY ...iwrote in the lamest manner n 2 be honest i cant even read it myself sorry its just dat i was ina hurry......wont happen again!!!!!!! Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
celinemaniacaik Posted June 10, 2010 at 09:49 AM Author Posted June 10, 2010 at 09:49 AM If I was related to Celine, I would be one of her sisters, or one of her Best friends. P.S. What is with the spelling of this topic. 1 th1nk de spllng luks fyneTHANKYOU!!!!!! Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
isbrealiomcelinedion Posted June 13, 2010 at 10:52 PM Posted June 13, 2010 at 10:52 PM I'd like to have Celine as my mom, although I LOVE my own mom so much, if we were in a parallel (sorry if spelling is wrong?) universe, and my mom at the minute wasn't my mom, then I'd like Celine to be my mom Imagine, waking up to her singing around the house EVERY MORNING Quote http://i50.tinypic.com/1z20eip.jpg Inspiration and genius--one and the same.Victor Hugo Celine Dion Is God
dolores Posted June 14, 2010 at 01:31 AM Posted June 14, 2010 at 01:31 AM :inlove:I always fancy her being my wife Quote http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/478226kiss.gif "Musically, I always allow myself to jump off of cliffs.At least that's what it feels like to me.Whether that's what it actually sounds like might depend on what the listener brings to the songs."
Lymon Posted June 15, 2010 at 08:02 PM Posted June 15, 2010 at 08:02 PM She'd be a really funny aunt. You know, the one who you always invite to Thanksgiving and always tells the craziest stories and makes everyone laugh. Quote http://i51.tinypic.com/2uf4r5f.png
genbidi1 Posted June 22, 2010 at 12:44 AM Posted June 22, 2010 at 12:44 AM I would be happy if celine would be coneted to me in any shape or form I feel that already its my wish that one day she feels that same connetion to me I feel closer to her than I ever been before because i have meet you guys Quote GENNI B.
ThisTime Posted June 22, 2010 at 12:46 AM Posted June 22, 2010 at 12:46 AM Aww, you guys changed the title It had character Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
celinemaniacaik Posted June 23, 2010 at 05:19 PM Author Posted June 23, 2010 at 05:19 PM WOW!!!!Wer desperate arnt we??!! Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
lindsey22 Posted June 26, 2010 at 04:00 PM Posted June 26, 2010 at 04:00 PM i would like to be her daughter so she can spoil me with lots of designer jewelry and clothes and cater to my every need. i would be mommy's little princess. Quote
fan2celinedion Posted June 26, 2010 at 04:10 PM Posted June 26, 2010 at 04:10 PM i would like to be her daughter so she can spoil me with lots of designer jewelry and clothes and cater to my every need. i would be mommy's little princess. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX1Q48Uqses Quote
Tyler1991 Posted June 27, 2010 at 11:30 AM Posted June 27, 2010 at 11:30 AM If I was related to Celine, I would be one of her sisters, or one of her Best friends. P.S. What is with the spelling of this topic. 1 th1nk de spllng luks fyneTHANKYOU!!!!!! You do know that was sarcasm, right? Quote
fan2celinedion Posted June 27, 2010 at 12:02 PM Posted June 27, 2010 at 12:02 PM If I was related to Celine, I would be one of her sisters, or one of her Best friends. P.S. What is with the spelling of this topic. 1 th1nk de spllng luks fyneTHANKYOU!!!!!! You do know that was sarcasm, right?LMAO Tyler Quote
je t'aime Posted June 28, 2010 at 12:35 AM Posted June 28, 2010 at 12:35 AM I would rather have her be a good friend of mine. Quote http://www.tedmills.com/images/celinemonkeyass.jpg
MustangSven Posted June 28, 2010 at 12:56 AM Posted June 28, 2010 at 12:56 AM I would like to be her 2nd husband.....and we'd be trying the old fashioned way over and over and over again Quote In Love With This Gal
ThisTime Posted June 28, 2010 at 03:02 AM Posted June 28, 2010 at 03:02 AM If I was related to Celine, I would be one of her sisters, or one of her Best friends. P.S. What is with the spelling of this topic. 1 th1nk de spllng luks fyneTHANKYOU!!!!!! You do know that was sarcasm, right?! ! Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
livvylizra Posted June 28, 2010 at 12:25 PM Posted June 28, 2010 at 12:25 PM Id love to be her best friend forever! I'm pretty goofy too and I think we'd have such fun! If I was a guy and she did not have her beloved Rene - then her husband:) I'd just love to hang out with her. Even for an hour. Just her presence for a short time would make me happy. I believe and have always believed that Celine is an angel, and for every life she touches- she makes them better people:) take that hallmark!!!!! ;p Quote
Jour053103 Posted June 29, 2010 at 08:45 AM Posted June 29, 2010 at 08:45 AM I wouldn't mind having her as an older close sister.... doing a lot of things together Quote [color=#0000FF][size=4][font=Comic Sans MS][b]JOUR[/b][/font][/size][/color] [url="http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k241/jour053103/?action=view¤t=celine.jpg"][img]http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k241/jour053103/celine.jpg[/img][/url] [url="http://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Dion-Forum-Official-T-Shirt-t36333.html"][img]http://www.celinedionforum.com/style_images/cf2.gif[/img][/url] [url="http://www.cfsquared.org"][color=#9932CC]http://www.cfsquared.org[/color][/url]
Guybrush Threepwood Posted July 3, 2010 at 10:08 AM Posted July 3, 2010 at 10:08 AM She kind of would make a great Aunt lol. Quote Guybrush Threepwood
lindsey22 Posted July 3, 2010 at 11:32 PM Posted July 3, 2010 at 11:32 PM If I was related to Celine, I would be one of her sisters, or one of her Best friends. P.S. What is with the spelling of this topic. 1 th1nk de spllng luks fyneTHANKYOU!!!!!! You do know that was sarcasm, right?LMAO Tyler you know you and tyler should be bf's because you always laugh at his jokes and agree with everything he says. Quote
volleyceline Posted July 4, 2010 at 02:38 AM Posted July 4, 2010 at 02:38 AM I would love to be her Niece!!!!! And refering to her as "Auntie Celine"!!!! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
I Love You Posted July 4, 2010 at 03:10 AM Posted July 4, 2010 at 03:10 AM If I was related to Celine, I would be one of her sisters, or one of her Best friends. P.S. What is with the spelling of this topic. 1 th1nk de spllng luks fyneTHANKYOU!!!!!! You do know that was sarcasm, right?LMAO Tyler you know you and tyler should be bf's because you always laugh at his jokes and agree with everything he says. They should. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.