Jump to content

What are your favourite parts in Céline's songs? Post exact minute and second here!


Recommended Posts

Posted

In A World To Believe in

 

I like the part in 3:25 where there is a hidden vocals of céline it's just so perfectly place.

Posted

Sur le même bateau

1:50 (and the few seconds building up to) "Au feu des machines, souffre matelot..."

This has played in my head constantly since 1998.

Absolutely love it!

 

This is funny cause i LOVE the part that comes right after at 2:06 - "Des salles de motEEEEEURs" that note is so powerful!

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9793/edwarddd.jpg

 

 

Here we go, uh

  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Dreaming of You - 3:17 - "You're the one I'm dreaming of, I can't live without your love" and especially at 3:24 "Tonight". :wub: Then comes the "Inside baby baby baby" at 3:36 which I also adore! I love everything about this song though, the first verse is amazing too.

 

When I Need You - 3:47 - The last high note is amazing, and then the "eh eh" part, and I love her humming as the song fades out.

 

Make You Happy - 3:57 - I love the ending here with the "eh eh eh" part and the free singing of lyrics. I wish she did the "eh eh" part after every chorus, and not just the last one.

 

Love Doesn't Ask Why - 2:13 - "...Maybe we can try" and onwards.

 

_

 

 

I'll post some more later. Love this topic!

Edited by Taking Chances
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...