Bellamy Posted May 18, 2010 at 07:01 PM Posted May 18, 2010 at 07:01 PM BTW, it has a sticker on the back cover covers the bar code, "for promotional use only, not for sale". Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Shamrock_1982 Posted May 19, 2010 at 09:19 AM Author Posted May 19, 2010 at 09:19 AM Got my copy today. Going to watch it now. Darren, thanks. Great..... its my pleasure! I hope the other winners recieve theirs copies soon also.... In regards to the ''sticker'' all items that I get from Sony UK for giveaways on the forum, have those on them. Darren. Quote
Garou Posted May 19, 2010 at 10:03 AM Posted May 19, 2010 at 10:03 AM Got my copy today. Going to watch it now. Darren, thanks. Great..... its my pleasure! I hope the other winners recieve theirs copies soon also.... In regards to the ''sticker'' all items that I get from Sony UK for giveaways on the forum, have those on them. Darren. I got my copy yesterday! Thanks you Darren! Quote http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4973/lasvegasceline.jpg http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/9742/cdpromo.jpg
Shamrock_1982 Posted May 21, 2010 at 01:35 PM Author Posted May 21, 2010 at 01:35 PM I'm currently working on a very special ''one off'' competition for one lucky forum member, with a bit of a twist... and if all goes according to plan, it should happen towards the end of this year/start of next year, so fingers crossed and as always stay tuned!!!! Darren. Quote
maceta_biloxi Posted May 21, 2010 at 01:44 PM Posted May 21, 2010 at 01:44 PM Congrats everybody Quote Do What You Want But Harm No One http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs939.snc4/73202_10150111343007542_831827541_7586213_4279368_n.jpg...Looking Alike!?
Terre Posted May 22, 2010 at 08:06 PM Posted May 22, 2010 at 08:06 PM I'm currently working on a very special ''one off'' competition for one lucky forum member, with a bit of a twist... and if all goes according to plan, it should happen towards the end of this year/start of next year, so fingers crossed and as always stay tuned!!!! Darren. That sounds very interesting and exciting! I wonder what it might be... Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
ILoveDeltaGoodrem Posted July 7, 2010 at 02:32 AM Posted July 7, 2010 at 02:32 AM I know this is late. But i've been offline. THANKS SOO MUCH for the cd/dvd I receieved. It was in excellent quality and better than the shop copies which are usually broken and the disk falls out! I very much love playing the cd most! Quote Becky\19\ NZhttp://i43.tinypic.com/2s9zzwi.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.