Jump to content

Win one of ten copies of ''Taking Chances World Tour: The Concert'' CD/DVD


Recommended Posts

Posted
is this for UK members only?

 

Its for all members :)

 

Darren.

 

You're GREAT! Thank you so much! :P

Posted

Hey guys,

 

One day left to enter..... :P

 

And heres an exclusive first look at the UK tv advert, to promote the CD/DVD, which will air from Monday!

 

 

Darren.

Posted
Thank you, Darren! :flowers:

 

My pleasure Ronny :)

 

Darren.

Posted
I think that's an exceptionally well done advert. Good job Sony and thanks Darren. :)

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted

Ahhh Darren! I can't imagine seeing Celine adverts again! :clap:

 

Thank you Darren :)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted
Thanx..
Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Posted

145 entries so far :)

 

Darren.

Posted
Thanks so much for this offer! GOOD LUCK TO ALL! :)
Posted

***************************************************************Competition Closed**************************************************************************

***

 

Winners will be announced tomorrow night...... thank you for all who entered, and good luck! :)

 

Darren.

Posted
OoO exciting :) :)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted (edited)
I saw ,in my dream ,that i won :giggle: Edited by Snowhite
Posted
GoodLuck everyone lol, including me! :)
Posted
So exciting! Good luck to everyone who entered! :w00tbounce:
Posted
thnx alot 4 sharing , waiting 4 te winners name

http://images.wikia.com/lyricwiki/images/9/98/CelineDion.jpg

 

How it hurts to need someone that much

Posted

Hey guys,

 

I recieved 151 entries for this giveaway... the draw has just taken place, and the lucky winners are;

 

* Celi

* ILoveDeltaGoodrem

* celinemaniac

* Jessyka

* Shaun

* peo

* vroni

* Garou

* alextrusca

* Bellamy

 

Congratulations to the lucky winners... I will be in contact soon.... :P

 

Thank you to all, who took the time and effort to enter this giveaway!

There will be more great giveaways over the next year on the forum, so please stay tuned. :)

 

Again thanks so much to Sony Music UK, who continue to work with and support our forum, you guys rock!!! :clap:

 

Darren.

Posted (edited)
Man I didn't win :down: Edited by Belle Céline

“There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”

http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png

Posted
:clap: Well done to all the lucky winners! I am really happy for you all! :clap:
Posted

:clap: :clap: :clap:

 

My goodness, I'm in a state of shock if truth be told. Can't quite believe I've won.

 

Thank you SO much to Darren for arranging the contest and of course a massive thanks to Sony UK.

 

Well done to everyone else who won and those who took part.

 

Thanks again. :) :) :)

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted
Congratulations to all the winners! And I'm waiting for next great giveaways... :)

Ce n'est qu'en te croisant

Que j'ai su, j'ai compris...

 

Elle

Est mon ideal

La plus grande etoile

Et je veux ressembler

A son portrait fidele...

Celine pour toujours. <3

Posted
Boo I didn't win.... That list is full of Admins... FIX!! haha only joking. Congrats to everyone!!
Posted
bohooo I didn't win :( but congrats to all of you who did and thanx Darren :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...