ghazal Posted November 5, 2010 at 05:46 AM Posted November 5, 2010 at 05:46 AM look at her underwear....!!!1 Quote
zuv Posted November 5, 2010 at 06:06 AM Posted November 5, 2010 at 06:06 AM lol i still can't believe Celine Dion would wear that. I feel like shes the last celebrity that would wear such dress. I mean not even the sluty britney would dress up like this. I dont mean Celine is sluty, but clearly she's trying to get some attention. I've never heard any media talking about it. I was probably to young to care, but i wonder if that made a "scandal" in the media/entertainment world when she did that. I mean......... Its the grammys. Can't believe she would she walk like this with her boobs out and the g-string in. Quote
celine-rc Posted November 5, 2010 at 11:47 AM Posted November 5, 2010 at 11:47 AM (edited) I knew that she wore that but I'm just surprised that she wore it with a dress like that. We see it in the A New Day... DVD when she's changing into the black pants with the red belt and they bring the camera up her leg... She was young though. I'm really not surprised. What surprises me really, is the dress. Did she know that with the flashes from the cameras, everyone was going to see though? I just remembered, Gérard, her photographer, he said that when they were rehersing for the tour in Vegas, Céline was trying on the clothes on stage, and once, the pants broke, they fell off and she was standing in her thong, on the stage in front of everyone... Edited November 5, 2010 at 11:58 AM by c'line-rc Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Sofie Posted November 5, 2010 at 12:47 PM Posted November 5, 2010 at 12:47 PM I knew that she wore that but I'm just surprised that she wore it with a dress like that. We see it in the A New Day... DVD when she's changing into the black pants with the red belt and they bring the camera up her leg... She was young though. I'm really not surprised. What surprises me really, is the dress. Did she know that with the flashes from the cameras, everyone was going to see though? I just remembered, Gérard, her photographer, he said that when they were rehersing for the tour in Vegas, Céline was trying on the clothes on stage, and once, the pants broke, they fell off and she was standing in her thong, on the stage in front of everyone... I knew she wore that too, the dress is the surprise for me too. I don't know if she knew, but there's pretty many holes in that thing so it would be weird if we didnt' see it...That must have been so embarrasing! Poor Céline. It was only rehersal but still... Quote
ladylindsey Posted November 5, 2010 at 12:56 PM Posted November 5, 2010 at 12:56 PM haha I don't think she cares. I mean...it's not like we don't know what women look like and it's not like she has anything to be ashamed of under her clothes...she's tiny. I think it would be more vulgar if she had more curves....I do find it fascinating that the backwards suit got more media attention than the Disney/Grammy dress haha- something that completeeeely covered her up. I will say I don't like to look at her boobies I feel weird. Shake what yo Maman gave ya Céline! wooooo! Quote
Nmj Posted November 5, 2010 at 07:55 PM Posted November 5, 2010 at 07:55 PM I feel weird too just because she is so squeaky clean and we arent used to seeing stuff like that. Quote
SensationalCeline Posted November 5, 2010 at 08:26 PM Posted November 5, 2010 at 08:26 PM I knew that she wore that but I'm just surprised that she wore it with a dress like that. We see it in the A New Day... DVD when she's changing into the black pants with the red belt and they bring the camera up her leg... She was young though. I'm really not surprised. What surprises me really, is the dress. Did she know that with the flashes from the cameras, everyone was going to see though? I just remembered, Gérard, her photographer, he said that when they were rehersing for the tour in Vegas, Céline was trying on the clothes on stage, and once, the pants broke, they fell off and she was standing in her thong, on the stage in front of everyone... Where did you read that at?? Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
celine-rc Posted November 5, 2010 at 10:07 PM Posted November 5, 2010 at 10:07 PM (edited) ^ Well, the first one was in the DVD and the thing with Gérard was during this interview he gave to Paris Match last year when the book, Céline autour du monde was released. Lindsay, agree. I found it weird that the Dior thing made a bigger deal than that. Plus, she has nothing to be ashamed of. I happy to know that I'm not the only one that feels weird when I look at her boobs... Edited November 5, 2010 at 10:09 PM by c'line-rc Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Sofie Posted November 6, 2010 at 01:12 PM Posted November 6, 2010 at 01:12 PM ^ Well, the first one was in the DVD and the thing with Gérard was during this interview he gave to Paris Match last year when the book, Céline autour du monde was released. Lindsay, agree. I found it weird that the Dior thing made a bigger deal than that. Plus, she has nothing to be ashamed of. I happy to know that I'm not the only one that feels weird when I look at her boobs... The thing in the dvd I actually didn't notice until watching it a couple of times. She doesn't have anything to be ashamed of, but it must be pretty embarrasing standing there when the pants broke in front of everybody... I'm happy there's more who feel weird when we see that too... Quote
celine-rc Posted November 6, 2010 at 07:05 PM Posted November 6, 2010 at 07:05 PM Yeah, me too, it took me a few times. I really didn't notice it until the fourth of fifth time. I agree Sofie, that it must have been really weird, standing there with the pants broke... Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Sofie Posted November 20, 2010 at 07:14 PM Posted November 20, 2010 at 07:14 PM Yeah, me too, it took me a few times. I really didn't notice it until the fourth of fifth time. I agree Sofie, that it must have been really weird, standing there with the pants broke... Same here. It's just something that you don't notice at first coz you're not looking for it. Even though she may doesn't have anything to be embarrased of, it might still be embarrasing for her... Quote
Diiva18 Posted November 20, 2010 at 10:03 PM Posted November 20, 2010 at 10:03 PM Yeah, me too, it took me a few times. I really didn't notice it until the fourth of fifth time. I agree Sofie, that it must have been really weird, standing there with the pants broke... Same here. It's just something that you don't notice at first coz you're not looking for it. Even though she may doesn't have anything to be embarrased of, it might still be embarrasing for her... Where on the dvd is it? Quote Thank you for changing my life!Through your music....I found the real me! http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/8474ad2128955d1ae25467e8bc1818f3.jpgWednesday 6th & Thursday April 7th 2011 : I was there and it really changed my life!
celine-rc Posted November 20, 2010 at 11:41 PM Posted November 20, 2010 at 11:41 PM It's on the part where she's changing into the black lace shirt, with the black pants and the red belt. This one: Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
puttybuddy Posted November 27, 2010 at 12:59 AM Posted November 27, 2010 at 12:59 AM Celine stays in great shape. I think she looks fabulous no matter what she wears. Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
celine-rc Posted November 28, 2010 at 12:06 AM Posted November 28, 2010 at 12:06 AM ^I agreee. She has an amazing body so she can wear pretty much anything and make it look amazing. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Sofie Posted November 28, 2010 at 06:57 PM Posted November 28, 2010 at 06:57 PM ^^That's true, anything looks amazing on her. Quote
NancyxxM Posted November 29, 2010 at 09:15 PM Posted November 29, 2010 at 09:15 PM Is it on the A New Day dvd? Ive never noticed it before?? Quote http://www.socal.com/absolutenm/articlefiles/1987-jane_seymour6.jpg Jane Seymour. Celine Dion.
celine-rc Posted November 29, 2010 at 11:17 PM Posted November 29, 2010 at 11:17 PM Yes it is. You really don't see much though. It passes quite fast. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
celinemaniacaik Posted November 30, 2010 at 02:41 PM Posted November 30, 2010 at 02:41 PM tHIS IS SSSO FUNNY....2 B HONEST I FEEL REALLY WEIRD IF I SEE A 'WEIRDBOOBY' PIC OF CELINE!!!!happu 2 knw dat its jst nt me Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
Sofie Posted November 30, 2010 at 06:45 PM Posted November 30, 2010 at 06:45 PM It is in the AND DVD but it's kinda hard to tell, I had to watch it a few times to notice. Quote
loveyouceline Posted December 1, 2010 at 09:35 AM Posted December 1, 2010 at 09:35 AM Yup, me too. I didn't notice it at first. Quote http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs922.snc4/73590_165568513461072_100000237733148_448778_802415_n.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.