Jump to content

Curious Picture 2008


Recommended Posts

Posted

NOW we can say she's done it all - pop, rock, jazz, blues, classical, rap, porn... :lol:

Seriously, it does seem like a nipple, though it's a tad higher than one would think...

Posted
I don't see any body parts being shown and if you enlarge the photo its such bad quality you can't tell anything. :shrug: I see nothing wrong with the picture.

“There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”

http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png

Posted

There is nothing wrong with it, it just looks curious. I remembered and saved it because it was recorded directly after the concert in Munich, which was my last concert of TC tour :pinch: :down:

 

:P

Posted
I think Celine Dion is the greatest woman alive, and she is way to classy for what you think is going on here.
The greatest voice ever! ♥
Posted
I think Celine Dion is the greatest woman alive, and she is way to classy for what you think is going on here.

Don't take it serious :thumbsup2: it's just fun

Posted
it looks like she wants to show her boobs but its the dress design. whats so weird with the pic otherwise?
Posted
Just looks like she is pulling her jacket together.... no nips :giggle:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted
It does look like, she is doing that. :giggle: It's kinda funny seeing angry Rene, or is it just me. :yes:
Posted

I think she's showing her nipple on purpose to fans because Céline & René had a fight...

René told her she didn't show enough in that dress... and that was her answer!!! :giggle:

Posted
I love that you keep us informed,and especially me,with everything about munich. :heart:
Posted
It's not like no one has seen her nipples before! :rolleyes:

post-20550-1272456624_thumb.jpg

post-20550-1272457024_thumb.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
Posted
No we have very good idea of the whole of her by now...but still new peeks are always nice...:-)
Posted
Waaa haha what i dirty mind i have.. i saw Céline was showing her boob and anfter 5 seconds of watching the picture i see it not what i'm thinking ..hahahahaha
Angela Codoceo, Chile
Posted (edited)

I don't see what you see, but I do see a very beautiful woman!

 

:eek:

 

Lol but you know how in alot of her pictures, she's fooling around. Even though she has a straight (beautiful) face, I'm sure it was a joke! Lol

 

J'aime Celine.

 

:detective:

Edited by knfscruff

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpg

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg

 

Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥

Posted
:blink: I don't think there's anything weird about the pic.

My Taking Chances World Tour

Amsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11

Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40

Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2

 

 

Bruce freakin' Springsteen

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Folks, I've just found this RARE picture and noticed it looks a bit weird. Hmm a little curious... do you see what i see?

 

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/CelJunkee/dion-flughafen-muenchen-9619189-mfb.jpg

Munich 2008

 

PS: I got the picture along with another one which shows a sister of Celine (they've told it was Therese which wasn't true) taking a photograph of the photographer/paparazzi. But i can not find this anymore...

 

She looks very pale and tired in this picture, its not very flattering :(

lol flashes and angles and lighting can make or brake a picture :shrug:

Posted
It's not like no one has seen her nipples before! :rolleyes:

 

 

horrible dress!!!!

Posted

That shadow is too high to be what you think it is...

just sayin'...

:laughing:

10374857_10204122996825827_5447894987424728596_n.jpg
Posted
i cant see anything weird in this picture? :huh: :huh: :huh:

 

Me neither. I don't see any clevage or boobs. It just looks like she is holding onto her coat thingy or whatever to keep her sholders covered. :confused:

 

 

I think shes holding her cat up or whatever is on her. but she is defintely not flashing

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpg

Celine is my idol

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
And even if the dress did fall off by accident and her boob was showing, it's not the end of the world. We see so much worse all the time in music videos, magazine's and everything. Of course, we'll probably never know, but even if, it wouldn't be that bad because we all know that Céline would not do that on purpose, it probably was an accident, she might of not noticed right away, so what? It's really not that bad considering it's probably an accident.

http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg

 

Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais.

J't'adore Céline.

Merci.

<3

  • 4 months later...
Posted
It's not like no one has seen her nipples before! :rolleyes:

 

Oh my god THONG!! :nono: LOL! :sofunny: :sofunny:

http://www.socal.com/absolutenm/articlefiles/1987-jane_seymour6.jpg

Jane Seymour. Celine Dion.

Posted
She's thinking "Should I go to the bathroom here or on my plane?"

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
Left hand people. LEFT HAND!! Anyway... no nipple there. just a shadow. Too high and too large for it to be a nipple.
Posted
its possible to be a nipple if you really think about it :hmm: maybe Rene got a little excited :giggle: i joke , i joke X)
Posted
its possible to be a nipple if you really think about it :hmm: maybe Rene got a little excited :giggle: i joke , i joke X)

LOLOLOL :sofunny:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...