Bellamy Posted June 2, 2010 at 11:31 AM Posted June 2, 2010 at 11:31 AM Darren: Was there ever a memorable wardrobe malfunction involving Celine, during a show or TV appearance, and how did you fix it? Annie: Oh yes… in Africa on the first night of the Taking Chances tour.We never had the chance to rehearse the look for the “Queen” section of the show.Celine came out for a quick change ( less than 1 minute!! ) she was sweating, the pants were tight as hell! And we were not able to pull them up!!!!! So she arrived on stage quite late, the musicians went round and round with the song, which was ‘’ The show must go on’’... which was ironic and very appropriate.I wish they would add this part into the DVD. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
fan2celinedion Posted June 2, 2010 at 11:33 AM Posted June 2, 2010 at 11:33 AM Darren: Was there ever a memorable wardrobe malfunction involving Celine, during a show or TV appearance, and how did you fix it? Annie: Oh yes… in Africa on the first night of the Taking Chances tour.We never had the chance to rehearse the look for the “Queen” section of the show.Celine came out for a quick change ( less than 1 minute!! ) she was sweating, the pants were tight as hell! And we were not able to pull them up!!!!! So she arrived on stage quite late, the musicians went round and round with the song, which was ‘’ The show must go on’’... which was ironic and very appropriate.I wish they would add this part into the DVD.I agree Quote
celine-rc Posted June 2, 2010 at 11:55 AM Posted June 2, 2010 at 11:55 AM Thank you. It's a great interview. I find Annie does a really good job, she really knows how to always make Céline look her absolute best. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Shamrock_1982 Posted June 17, 2010 at 03:58 PM Author Posted June 17, 2010 at 03:58 PM Hi Guys, A new interview will hopefully be posted later tonight.... Darren. Quote
riobeard11 Posted June 17, 2010 at 04:05 PM Posted June 17, 2010 at 04:05 PM Thanks Darren! You're the best! Quote
CelineDionFan710 Posted June 17, 2010 at 04:22 PM Posted June 17, 2010 at 04:22 PM amazing interview! Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
riobeard11 Posted June 17, 2010 at 04:36 PM Posted June 17, 2010 at 04:36 PM I can't wait!!! Oooh! I love your new signature, Tim! Quote
Timster Posted June 17, 2010 at 04:50 PM Posted June 17, 2010 at 04:50 PM I can't wait!!! Oooh! I love your new signature, Tim! Thanks luv Quote
mawuar Posted July 21, 2010 at 05:56 AM Posted July 21, 2010 at 05:56 AM hi! thank you for this great interview!! I know it's been a while since you posted it,but I've just found it I wanted to tell you that your idea for the opening of the shows during the TC tour (after the intro video) is awesome!!! I totally agree with you,that kind of appearance would've been even more cool.. I can't wait for the new one!! thanks again..and congratulations for your great work!! Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 21, 2010 at 10:59 AM Author Posted July 21, 2010 at 10:59 AM Thanks I'll give you a clue about who one of my future interviews will be with...Hes very ''instrumental'' and has accompanied Celine onstage many times over the years, but is not in her band. Darren. Quote
Davey84 Posted July 21, 2010 at 11:04 AM Posted July 21, 2010 at 11:04 AM SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir--JJ?!? :o Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 21, 2010 at 11:29 AM Author Posted July 21, 2010 at 11:29 AM Taro Hakase... Correct! Darren. Quote
Davey84 Posted July 21, 2010 at 11:45 AM Posted July 21, 2010 at 11:45 AM oh.... I'd rather had JJ! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
mawuar Posted July 21, 2010 at 05:15 PM Posted July 21, 2010 at 05:15 PM cool!! is that the interview coming up this week?? Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 21, 2010 at 07:57 PM Author Posted July 21, 2010 at 07:57 PM No, thats someone different. Darren. Quote
fan2celinedion Posted July 21, 2010 at 08:09 PM Posted July 21, 2010 at 08:09 PM (edited) Taro Hakase... Correct! Darren.I wonder if He knows anything about... well To lip love you more! Edited July 21, 2010 at 08:10 PM by fan2celinedion Quote
Claudette Posted July 21, 2010 at 08:33 PM Posted July 21, 2010 at 08:33 PM No, thats someone different. Darren. Oooh, can you give us a hint? Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
mawuar Posted July 21, 2010 at 08:34 PM Posted July 21, 2010 at 08:34 PM No, thats someone different. Darren. really?? someone else?? please tell us who he is..!!! I'm dying here.. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 21, 2010 at 08:35 PM Author Posted July 21, 2010 at 08:35 PM I can't sorry... Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 30, 2010 at 07:49 AM Author Posted July 30, 2010 at 07:49 AM (edited) Just quickly... For Frida and those of you who are interested, I spoke to Annie yesterday about a few things, and I asked her about the dress that Celine had on for the performance of '' At Seventeen'' before changing into trousers and Annie's jacket, and the dress is the one below like Frida guessed!!! And you can also now follow Annie on twitter http://twitter.com/AnnieHorth Darren. Edited July 30, 2010 at 08:02 AM by Ire23 Quote
Claudette Posted July 30, 2010 at 07:51 AM Posted July 30, 2010 at 07:51 AM It is a gorgeous dress, but it definitely was not appropriate for the song she sang. Good thing they changed her look. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
fan2celinedion Posted July 30, 2010 at 07:52 AM Posted July 30, 2010 at 07:52 AM Thank you That's the proof that Frida is always right! Quote
Koolan Posted July 30, 2010 at 06:39 PM Posted July 30, 2010 at 06:39 PM Just quickly... For Frida and those of you who are interested, I spoke to Annie yesterday about a few things, and I asked her about the dress that Celine had on for the performance of '' At Seventeen'' before changing into trousers and Annie's jacket, and the dress is the one below like Frida guessed!!! And you can also now follow Annie on twitter http://twitter.com/AnnieHorth Darren.Really gorgeous! Did you tell her about Frida and the Celinish closet? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Frida Posted July 30, 2010 at 08:15 PM Posted July 30, 2010 at 08:15 PM Just quickly... For Frida and those of you who are interested, I spoke to Annie yesterday about a few things, and I asked her about the dress that Celine had on for the performance of '' At Seventeen'' before changing into trousers and Annie's jacket, and the dress is the one below like Frida guessed!!! And you can also now follow Annie on twitter http://twitter.com/AnnieHorth Darren. Haha, well didn't I basically post ALL dresses that fit the sescription from the latest collections? It is a gorgeous dress, but it definitely was not appropriate for the song she sang. Good thing they changed her look. Definitely wasn't the time and place for it Thank you That's the proof that Frida is always right! LOL Really gorgeous! Did you tell her about Frida and the Celinish closet? Oh nooo no no no no Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Shamrock_1982 Posted May 18, 2020 at 09:34 PM Author Posted May 18, 2020 at 09:34 PM As it’s been just over 10 years since this interview and as everything in life right now is being revisited, I thought I would revisit my interviews for the forum for old and new members 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted May 19, 2020 at 03:56 AM Posted May 19, 2020 at 03:56 AM There are interviews for the new members before? Wow! It should be done again. You know! For security purposes LOOOOL Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.