dandoodles Posted April 20, 2010 at 10:23 PM Posted April 20, 2010 at 10:23 PM YES one of her bodyguards would be GREAT! Quote
Lian Posted April 20, 2010 at 10:26 PM Posted April 20, 2010 at 10:26 PM Thank you so much for this interview! It was very interesting, and it's amazing how you can get in contact with these people! Quote http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/368/ploep.pngThe earth is our mother, we must take care of herThe earth is our mother, she will take care of us
ladylindsey Posted April 21, 2010 at 12:45 AM Posted April 21, 2010 at 12:45 AM So Nick, can you lift me with your little finger? i dare you. 1,2,3 gooooo." ahahaha Quote
Flaca Posted April 21, 2010 at 03:44 AM Posted April 21, 2010 at 03:44 AM So Nick, can you lift me with your little finger? i dare you. 1,2,3 gooooo." ahahaha Quote Quand tout m'angoisse, quand tout s'éteint, j'entends ta voix
bronzey Posted April 21, 2010 at 04:08 AM Posted April 21, 2010 at 04:08 AM That was a great read !!! And have to agree, Annie Horth really did make Celine a one hot mama !!! Im loving her recent styles. Better than before. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/bronzey/bronzey_sig2.jpg
sazzlepop123 Posted April 21, 2010 at 06:41 AM Posted April 21, 2010 at 06:41 AM Amazing!! Thanks Darren & Frida!! (and Annie too!) Quote http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
mirage Posted April 21, 2010 at 07:18 AM Posted April 21, 2010 at 07:18 AM Darren i was wondering, how do you talk to them? Via phone/msn/email/skype ? Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted April 21, 2010 at 10:37 AM Author Posted April 21, 2010 at 10:37 AM Darren, whats next,, I think a great interview would be her bodyguard. You will have to wait and find out! And Mirage to answer you're question, Linda Perry rang me for her interview, and the other interviews have all been done by email... sending various emails back and forward directly to that person until we are both happy with it, and then its finally posted on here. Darren. Quote
Krys Posted April 21, 2010 at 01:52 PM Posted April 21, 2010 at 01:52 PM ay thank you again Darren for the interview very nice insight on Annie and how she works Quote
celine81 Posted April 21, 2010 at 03:09 PM Posted April 21, 2010 at 03:09 PM Hey Darren Many thanks for this very insightful interview!! Your efforts are greatly appreciated!! P x x Quote Check out my latest recordings. Recovering, Ashes, The Reason & Immortality
Nmj Posted April 21, 2010 at 04:07 PM Posted April 21, 2010 at 04:07 PM Darren, whats next,, I think a great interview would be her bodyguard. You will have to wait and find out! And Mirage to answer you're question, Linda Perry rang me for her interview, and the other interviews have all been done by email... sending various emails back and forward directly to that person until we are both happy with it, and then its finally posted on here. Darren. My guess is Julie Synder is next Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted April 21, 2010 at 04:08 PM Author Posted April 21, 2010 at 04:08 PM Shes not on my list.... Darren. Quote
Shaun Posted April 22, 2010 at 12:16 PM Posted April 22, 2010 at 12:16 PM Super stuff Darren and Frida. Well done to the both of you, very interesting interview. Am I allowed to say that I do know who's on Darren's list and if the one interview that Darren and I are working on comes off then I think you'll all be very happy. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
mirage Posted April 22, 2010 at 01:16 PM Posted April 22, 2010 at 01:16 PM Super stuff Darren and Frida. Well done to the both of you, very interesting interview. Am I allowed to say that I do know who's on Darren's list and if the one interview that Darren and I are working on comes off then I think you'll all be very happy. youre even allowed to tell us more if its her, tell her about her freaking uptempo songs Quote
yumeng Posted April 22, 2010 at 01:48 PM Posted April 22, 2010 at 01:48 PM Thank you for sharing Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted April 22, 2010 at 04:07 PM Author Posted April 22, 2010 at 04:07 PM (edited) Am I allowed to say that I do know who's on Darren's list and if the one interview that Darren and I are working on comes off then I think you'll all be very happy. Yeah fingers crossed Shaun! Another new interview coming soon guys... Darren. Edited April 22, 2010 at 04:10 PM by Ire23 Quote
Claudette Posted April 22, 2010 at 10:08 PM Posted April 22, 2010 at 10:08 PM Darren, if I may ask, how long ago did you do this interview with Annie? Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
lindsey22 Posted April 23, 2010 at 03:55 AM Posted April 23, 2010 at 03:55 AM i love how annie horth dresses Celine in the mini dresses and designer wear recently for the taking chances era but i must say at one period she made some awful choices for Celine Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted April 23, 2010 at 07:08 AM Author Posted April 23, 2010 at 07:08 AM Darren, if I may ask, how long ago did you do this interview with Annie? Only last week Darren. Quote
Claudette Posted April 23, 2010 at 08:18 AM Posted April 23, 2010 at 08:18 AM Thanks! She made an interesting comment that made me wonder about something. Did anyone else pick it up? Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
mirage Posted April 23, 2010 at 08:34 AM Posted April 23, 2010 at 08:34 AM Thanks! She made an interesting comment that made me wonder about something. Did anyone else pick it up? about her pregnancy ? Quote
Davey84 Posted April 23, 2010 at 03:36 PM Posted April 23, 2010 at 03:36 PM what did she say? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
xo1hrt4celineox Posted April 23, 2010 at 04:03 PM Posted April 23, 2010 at 04:03 PM thank you Darren!! I'm so glad you can spoil us with such goodies! Great interview Quote . . .Live to Love Celine Dion <3http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/java05.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/8839047.png
CDion05 Posted April 24, 2010 at 12:05 AM Posted April 24, 2010 at 12:05 AM Thanks! She made an interesting comment that made me wonder about something. Did anyone else pick it up? about her pregnancy ? Yeah, I picked that up too...I wasn't sure what to make of it.. Quote
Flaca Posted April 24, 2010 at 02:15 AM Posted April 24, 2010 at 02:15 AM Thanks! She made an interesting comment that made me wonder about something. Did anyone else pick it up? about her pregnancy ? Yeah, I picked that up too...I wasn't sure what to make of it.. Are you talking about this? Darren: That would have been an amazing partnership! On the subject of the new show in Vegas, will you be returning as Celine’s stylist, and could you possibly give us an idea as to what kind of costumes/designers we should expect to see onstage next March? Annie: It’s still under talks, and her main goal right now is to be pregnant, so… I got nothing to share present, unfortunately. So... She's still trying to get pregnant... Quote Quand tout m'angoisse, quand tout s'éteint, j'entends ta voix
Nmj Posted April 24, 2010 at 02:25 AM Posted April 24, 2010 at 02:25 AM I Bet Annie Horth knows just as much as us Quote
zoea2812 Posted April 24, 2010 at 05:58 AM Posted April 24, 2010 at 05:58 AM Thankyou for the interview Darren and Frida, it was really interesting to read, and showed what a nice and close relationship Celine and Annie must have. Thanks, once again. Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
Claudette Posted May 23, 2010 at 05:43 PM Posted May 23, 2010 at 05:43 PM Darren, did you interview everybody on your list now? Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Shamrock_1982 Posted May 24, 2010 at 07:48 AM Author Posted May 24, 2010 at 07:48 AM I'm interviewing someone this weekend, and hoping to track someone down for an interview next month, but Shaun and I have been waiting to hear back from someone for a few months, and apparently it may take a few more months, but hopefully we will secure it. But basically thats my list... Darren. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted June 2, 2010 at 11:23 AM Author Posted June 2, 2010 at 11:23 AM New interview coming very soon! Darren. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.