Jump to content

Celine Dion is on the cover of french magazine "Closer"


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
I read the article [i understand French]; It isn't a BAD article; It's truthful. Celine is SAD because the chances of her being pregnant are very UNlikely. The author states that she's not happy; I guess he's right on that point even if she SMILES and do her thing on Oprah that's she's glad and content with what she has; DEEP down she must be broken. Edited by Moee
Posted
ugh stupid tabloids. Céline would never want us to be sad about it or see her as this silly fragile little thing. Just keep sending positive vibes her way!
Posted
I only have Celine's publicist here in SA's number. But I would never phone her about something like this. I feel to bad to bother her. She was very nice the one time I actually phoned her, but I don't want to push my luck. I doubt she would know anything anyway.

 

But I agree that it might be a good thing for someone to contact someone in Celine's team to find out if Celine is ok. I mean, I'm sure they wouldn't mind and would understand that we are just concerned about Celine if we tell them that there are crap going around on the internet and in tabloids about Celine being depressed, sick, hiding and being in an unhappy marriage (and a bunch of other nonsense). They don't even have to say much if they don't want to. Just ''yes, she is doing fine'' would be enough.

 

I didn't mean phone, I was thinking maybe e-mail...that way they can ignore it if they want to, or answer if they feel like being polite. :)

I kind of doubt her SA publicist would know anyway, it's more the kind of thing her US or Canadian publicist would be dealing with, IMO.

If someone can give me an e-mail address, I'll do it...or maybe someone who has already contacted her would be better at it. I just want to know that she's ok, she doesn't usually cancel things without explanation.

Posted
Actually, her NON-appearance on the HSN commercial can mean that she's sad [because she didn't get pregnant] and she's not in the mood to talk about her DVD release/Sony Walkman.
Posted
Well, yeah, but wouldn't she have already known that when they scheduled the appearance in the first place?
Posted
I only have Celine's publicist here in SA's number. But I would never phone her about something like this. I feel to bad to bother her. She was very nice the one time I actually phoned her, but I don't want to push my luck. I doubt she would know anything anyway.

 

But I agree that it might be a good thing for someone to contact someone in Celine's team to find out if Celine is ok. I mean, I'm sure they wouldn't mind and would understand that we are just concerned about Celine if we tell them that there are crap going around on the internet and in tabloids about Celine being depressed, sick, hiding and being in an unhappy marriage (and a bunch of other nonsense). They don't even have to say much if they don't want to. Just ''yes, she is doing fine'' would be enough.

 

I didn't mean phone, I was thinking maybe e-mail...that way they can ignore it if they want to, or answer if they feel like being polite. :)

I kind of doubt her SA publicist would know anyway, it's more the kind of thing her US or Canadian publicist would be dealing with, IMO.

If someone can give me an e-mail address, I'll do it...or maybe someone who has already contacted her would be better at it. I just want to know that she's ok, she doesn't usually cancel things without explanation.

 

Nice idea :thumbsup2: I'm sure someone has the information, but I don't, sorry -_-

 

Anybody knows? :shrug:

Posted
I think we should just relax. Like someone said: Celine is a strong woman and she has her whole family to take care of her. These tabloids are probably just blowing things out of proportion. Maybe the reason for her not doing the walkman thing was not even her decision, but the station's, or maybe she still has a cold and just didn't feel up to it. Like Lindsay said: let's keep sending her positive vibes. She will be fine...


http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg

Posted
I truly hope you're right, I'm just not so good at relaxing. ;) And I kind of feel like when someone schedules an appearance, if they don't turn up, an explanation should be offered. That's what would be expected of me if I didn't show up to work, or class, or even dinner with friends. It's kind of just good manners. But hey, maybe she had nothing to do with that side of things. :shrug:
Posted
I truly hope you're right, I'm just not so good at relaxing. ;) And I kind of feel like when someone schedules an appearance, if they don't turn up, an explanation should be offered. That's what would be expected of me if I didn't show up to work, or class, or even dinner with friends. It's kind of just good manners. But hey, maybe she had nothing to do with that side of things. :shrug:

 

Wow. Don't know what to think about all this. :shrug: I just really really really hope it's for a good reason!!!! :wub: :wub: Have a great feeling this time :wub:

Posted
Nothing special. They just assume Celine is not happy.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
Tabloid's what a joke! Always trying to come up with something! :rolleyes:

I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!!

 

 

http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg

Posted
She looks pissed, but pretty hot! And good for what... 42? Dayum! :)

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpg

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg

 

Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥

Posted
Yea, I would be pissed if the pazz were in my face all the time.
Posted
Yea, I would be pissed if the pazz were in my face all the time.

They aren't that much though, I mean we rarely see her. The paparazzi rarely photograph her unless she's in NY and then its only every few months. It's not often enough to bother her probably. The usually just catch her coming out or going into the hotel and its just a couple seconds.

“There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”

http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png

Posted
I think we should just relax. Like someone said: Celine is a strong woman and she has her whole family to take care of her. These tabloids are probably just blowing things out of proportion. Maybe the reason for her not doing the walkman thing was not even her decision, but the station's, or maybe she still has a cold and just didn't feel up to it. Like Lindsay said: let's keep sending her positive vibes. She will be fine...

I agree, it's similar to when People used the headline "My Private Heartbreak". Tabloid magazines are known for blowing things out of proportion.

http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg

 

♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥

 

Posted
I have a feeling if she were to be pregnant, she'll be laying low for 3 months until that first trimester is over before she'll announce anything. But anyway, I'm not too, too concerned about her. She has great support all around & she's such a strong woman. It really is unfortunate for her situtation that it's taken such a toll on her...

 

 

I completely agree :thumbsup2:

http://i50.tinypic.com/10ifgwj.jpg

LAS VEGAS, March 19th & 20th, 2011

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...