Shaun Posted April 14, 2010 at 05:24 PM Posted April 14, 2010 at 05:24 PM Next she'll be appearing on Deal Or No Deal. Oh wait...... Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Sofie Posted April 14, 2010 at 05:32 PM Posted April 14, 2010 at 05:32 PM You've gotta love Sony. They can get Celine booked onto the Home Shopping Network but they can't get her songs played on radio. :yes: :rolleyes: Mmmhmm..........lol....... :doh: Quote
Edwin Posted April 14, 2010 at 05:37 PM Posted April 14, 2010 at 05:37 PM For the majority of the responses in here I hope you are happy (unsure if this is even possible for you) to wallow in your repetitive, sarcarstic, negative, pessimistic, snarky attitudes. Seriously getting sick of some of you, but you can't bring me down I KNOW there are more people on here that do look forward to appearances. And honestly don't bother to respond cause eh, eh (nothing else i can say). I hope the obnoxious comparison between CTTEOTW and Snuggies does come true. If every American who bought a Snuggie also buys a DVD, she'd have a best selling DVD in the USA Love,~Edwin xx Quote
davidjag79 Posted April 14, 2010 at 05:43 PM Posted April 14, 2010 at 05:43 PM YAY! Thanks for sharing!! I will be working but i will have my DVR set to record it!!! Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
Bumble Posted April 14, 2010 at 05:46 PM Posted April 14, 2010 at 05:46 PM (edited) They should try to balance Quantity vs Quality. However, in the last decade they did it all wrong: they are whoring her with shitty marketing plans in quantity. No wonder she's laughed at. Edited April 14, 2010 at 05:47 PM by Bumble Quote W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H
ladylindsey Posted April 14, 2010 at 05:55 PM Posted April 14, 2010 at 05:55 PM I think this is a really great idea....do you know how many people watch HSN? Every time I go home there are 5 boxes from HSN my mom has impulsively bought I'm like Mom, what is this? Will you even use this? There is so much negativity! Edwin's right- if everyone who bought a Snuggie bought TTEOTW, it would be amazing. I mean the guy who came up with Snuggies owns an ISLAND or some craziness. He ain't laughing! And to hear her voice again is priceless for me! Can we call in???? dahhhhh. If Céline decided to sing in a mall at the food court I would be there with my Celly Dee gear on acting a fool. Quote
Timster Posted April 14, 2010 at 06:10 PM Posted April 14, 2010 at 06:10 PM (edited) I hope Celine's bit isn't before or after this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRRxZ9bVZ4c :sofunny: Edited April 14, 2010 at 06:12 PM by Timster Quote
Moee Posted April 14, 2010 at 06:29 PM Posted April 14, 2010 at 06:29 PM (edited) well, this is not the first time Celine was desperate to sell her products. I found her My Love Ultimate Collection CD at my local grocery story that usually doesn't sell any CDs. Edited April 14, 2010 at 06:30 PM by Moee Quote
TEREFUNKEN Posted April 14, 2010 at 07:07 PM Posted April 14, 2010 at 07:07 PM THANK YOU FOR THE NEWS! in fact...im thiking veery seriously to buy this new SONY WALKMAN and about the critics...oh gee... some people never been pleased with nothing I love to see CELINE anywhere, anyhow! aaaaaand about the precharged SONY STUFF its not the first time... for example...look this http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=9225173 HUGS! Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img853/7437/dionunfinishedsong.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us
mirage Posted April 14, 2010 at 07:07 PM Posted April 14, 2010 at 07:07 PM Get Celine's Movie and a Sony Walkman on the Home Shopping NetworkApril 14 , 2010 Tune in to the Home Shopping Network starting this Friday to purchase a brand new Sony Walkman pre-loaded with Celine: Through the Eyes of the World!! You'll see awesome clips of the movie during the broadcast and Celine will be calling in on April 17th at 5pm! The 30-minute segments will air as follows: April 16 at 2am, 7am, 3pm; April 17 at 1am, 4am, 5pm, 10pm and April 28 at 12am, 12pm, 10pm. Don't forget that you can preorder this incredible DVD in the Taking Chances World Tour DVD Presale department of The Boutique! [official site] Whats this? hahah, so in these 30 minutes they are going to talk about the movie? and on the 17th she will come in the show via sattelite or something? Quote
TEREFUNKEN Posted April 14, 2010 at 07:15 PM Posted April 14, 2010 at 07:15 PM (edited) Get Celine's Movie and a Sony Walkman on the Home Shopping NetworkApril 14 , 2010 Tune in to the Home Shopping Network starting this Friday to purchase a brand new Sony Walkman pre-loaded with Celine: Through the Eyes of the World!! You'll see awesome clips of the movie during the broadcast and Celine will be calling in on April 17th at 5pm! The 30-minute segments will air as follows: April 16 at 2am, 7am, 3pm; April 17 at 1am, 4am, 5pm, 10pm and April 28 at 12am, 12pm, 10pm. Don't forget that you can preorder this incredible DVD in the Taking Chances World Tour DVD Presale department of The Boutique! [official site] Whats this? hahah, so in these 30 minutes they are going to talk about the movie? and on the 17th she will come in the show via sattelite or something? well...no...i guess that they mostly are going to talk about the SONY WALKMAN with the PLUS of precharged CELINE MOVIE that`s it...its a SHOPPING STORE... aaaaaand SHE WILL CALL Edited April 14, 2010 at 07:16 PM by TEREFUNKEN Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img853/7437/dionunfinishedsong.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us
Moee Posted April 14, 2010 at 07:22 PM Posted April 14, 2010 at 07:22 PM (edited) I love to see CELINE anywhere, anyhow! I would LOVE to see Celine doing Toilet papers commercials that would pre-loaded with Celine's pics on the toilet papers. That would be fun. No?! It's like you would SEE Celine everywhere you go; Even if you want to take a PISS, Celine will whip out your #ss clean. Good ideas; don't you think? Edited April 14, 2010 at 07:23 PM by Moee Quote
fan2celinedion Posted April 14, 2010 at 07:25 PM Posted April 14, 2010 at 07:25 PM I love to see CELINE anywhere, anyhow! I would LOVE to see Celine doing Toilet papers commercials that would pre-loaded with Celine's pics on the toilet papers. That would be fun. No?! It's like you would SEE Celine everywhere you go; Even if you want to take a PISS, Celine will whip out your #ss clean. Good ideas; don't you think? I agree, that's true! God, how did we get here ? Quote
mirage Posted April 14, 2010 at 07:40 PM Posted April 14, 2010 at 07:40 PM The word walkman freaks me out hahaha,i still think of this: http://www.gearfuse.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/walkman.gif But these days you can watch a movie on a Walkman? haha Quote
TEREFUNKEN Posted April 14, 2010 at 07:41 PM Posted April 14, 2010 at 07:41 PM I love to see CELINE anywhere, anyhow! I would LOVE to see Celine doing Toilet papers commercials that would pre-loaded with Celine's pics on the toilet papers. That would be fun. No?! It's like you would SEE Celine everywhere you go; Even if you want to take a PISS, Celine will whip out your #ss clean. Good ideas; don't you think? shure..shure...shure...whatever you said... God bless you a palabras necias...oidos sordos Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img853/7437/dionunfinishedsong.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us
Celinefanatic07 Posted April 14, 2010 at 07:43 PM Posted April 14, 2010 at 07:43 PM I HATE SONY! uggghhh.. atleast I get to spend my sunday with Celine. Quote http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k124/oldies830/mgean_2.jpgDO NOT STEAL MY SIGNATURE"It's hard in a recording studio, because I'm infront of a microphone, I have to imagine all of you and then I'm able to sing the songs for you...Now I'm still infront of a microphone, with all of you right infront of me, to see all of your faces, That's why I still do it!" (wild applause) thankyou for the flowers - Celine after a flower moment 9-22-08
kathy4 Posted April 14, 2010 at 07:46 PM Posted April 14, 2010 at 07:46 PM i just read about this on celine dion.com and that i will be watching. thanks for sharing this with us. Quote http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/Mia_84/Tumlum/Perfume/celine-dion-chic.jpg
Celinefanatic07 Posted April 14, 2010 at 07:50 PM Posted April 14, 2010 at 07:50 PM I think this is a really great idea....do you know how many people watch HSN? Every time I go home there are 5 boxes from HSN my mom has impulsively bought I'm like Mom, what is this? Will you even use this? There is so much negativity! Edwin's right- if everyone who bought a Snuggie bought TTEOTW, it would be amazing. I mean the guy who came up with Snuggies owns an ISLAND or some craziness. He ain't laughing! And to hear her voice again is priceless for me! Can we call in???? dahhhhh. If Céline decided to sing in a mall at the food court I would be there with my Celly Dee gear on acting a fool. Good point.....AGREED! Quote http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k124/oldies830/mgean_2.jpgDO NOT STEAL MY SIGNATURE"It's hard in a recording studio, because I'm infront of a microphone, I have to imagine all of you and then I'm able to sing the songs for you...Now I'm still infront of a microphone, with all of you right infront of me, to see all of your faces, That's why I still do it!" (wild applause) thankyou for the flowers - Celine after a flower moment 9-22-08
Moee Posted April 14, 2010 at 08:18 PM Posted April 14, 2010 at 08:18 PM (edited) I want Toilet PaPers Celine sooooo BAAAAD!! I have condemns celine/parfum celine/lotion celine/shampoo celine/book celine/pen celine etc... I ONLY need ONE More THING: PAPER CELINE but not any paper Toilet paper Aka Luxury papers. PS for CELINE herself: I'm going to let my #ss all dirty UNTIL I get the Toilet Papers Celine; so PLZ hurry UP COME On!! Edited April 14, 2010 at 08:25 PM by Moee Quote
Julian Posted April 14, 2010 at 08:30 PM Posted April 14, 2010 at 08:30 PM Stop complaining, Sony spies could get it wrong and at the end they'll arrange something to stop ALL the promotion Quote
Acacia Posted April 14, 2010 at 08:50 PM Posted April 14, 2010 at 08:50 PM Yay!!! I'm excited. I remember when it was embarrassing for musician to appear on American Idol, and now it's the norm. Don't know about the HSN since I never watch it, but it can't be that bad, and I'm just happy that we'll get to hear her!! Quote http://oi52.tinypic.com/2aaavxd.jpg ♥ Thank you, Céline for giving me the greatest birthday I could ask for! ♥
pat200 Posted April 14, 2010 at 09:28 PM Posted April 14, 2010 at 09:28 PM Really embarrassing! would Streisand, Mariah or Madonna do that? Why should Celine do it? I mean sometimes, it is really just wow... Quote
Claudette Posted April 14, 2010 at 09:50 PM Posted April 14, 2010 at 09:50 PM Well I don't care what some of you guys think, but in my opinion it is a brilliant promotional strategy. At least they are doing something for a change... Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Koolan Posted April 14, 2010 at 10:41 PM Posted April 14, 2010 at 10:41 PM Do the same type of promo, you guys whine and complain...when they change it up, the same people still complain. I for one am eager to see and hear this. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Xpresso Posted April 14, 2010 at 11:12 PM Posted April 14, 2010 at 11:12 PM The company I used to work for sometimes sent a salesperson to do a product demonstration on HSN... and guess what??!!! Sales went through the roof every single time!!!So it's good to mention Celine's DVD. BUT I don't think Celine should call in. It will look very desperate on her part, but we know it's actually Sony that is desperate.... Quote
Jacqui Posted April 15, 2010 at 12:18 AM Posted April 15, 2010 at 12:18 AM Ok, so the butt wiping thing is pretty weird...but hey, like others said, this stuff sells...someone's obviously watching it. Quote
hazard211 Posted April 15, 2010 at 12:20 AM Posted April 15, 2010 at 12:20 AM Wait so if you buy this on Friday, you actually are getting a copy of the movie early since the walkman will get shipped right away and the dvd doesnt come out until later? Anyone know.. Quote http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c31/aajdd1452/Celine-Dion-ps18.jpgPhenomenal Woman
Moee Posted April 15, 2010 at 12:39 AM Posted April 15, 2010 at 12:39 AM The company I used to work for sometimes sent a salesperson to do a product demonstration on HSN... and guess what??!!! Sales went through the roof every single time!!!So it's good to mention Celine's DVD. BUT I don't think Celine should call in. It will look very desperate on her part, but we know it's actually Sony that is desperate.... HSN will give the following deal: If you get the sony w/Celine's DVD on the thingy: you'll get a kiss on the cheeks from Celine herself. If you buy it within the 2secs the sony thingy: you'll get a TWO FREAKING kisses on the cheeks from CELINE and Rene. If you buy the CD/DVD,MP3 player and the deluxe version, you'll get a kiss on the lips by Celine WOOOOO!! + if you are a sexy man and over 20 yrs Celine would re-consider her marriage and would see the eventuality of replacing Rene by you!!! Yes You customer call NOW CELINE-LOVES-CASH-1800 and you can receive the offers listed above. Good OFFERS for a living DON'T you THINK.? Quote
j411celine Posted April 15, 2010 at 01:01 AM Posted April 15, 2010 at 01:01 AM (edited) Hsn is a good idea they have been around longer than the other shopping networks. Look at QVC they always have "Q sessions" of artists trying to sell albums and cds, including Elvis Memorbilia. I was flipping through and they just had Justin Bieber on the other day. Anyway, we will just have to see how it goes on Friday. If you don't like what you buy on HSN, send it back 30 day money back guarantee. Edited April 15, 2010 at 01:04 AM by j411celine Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.