nati Posted March 31, 2010 at 02:10 AM Posted March 31, 2010 at 02:10 AM Happy Birthday Celine Quote Thanks Celine for the great memories. I will never forget you
one heart Posted March 31, 2010 at 02:44 AM Posted March 31, 2010 at 02:44 AM happy birthday celine !! i love u so much :happybday: :partyguy: :birthday2: Quote I LOVE CELINE DION FOREVERhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/oneheart07/CELINE%20BANNER/39.jpg
Koolan Posted March 31, 2010 at 03:12 AM Posted March 31, 2010 at 03:12 AM Happy Birthday!! Wishing you all the best for a second child. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
riobeard11 Posted March 31, 2010 at 03:23 AM Posted March 31, 2010 at 03:23 AM (edited) My second Celine birthday tweet from this evening at Disney World's Fantasmic show @riobeard11: http://twitpic.com/1c2j9l - Beauty and The Beast playing as my second Happy Birthday to Celine! Edited March 31, 2010 at 03:23 AM by riobeard11 Quote
celineangel7 Posted March 31, 2010 at 03:57 AM Posted March 31, 2010 at 03:57 AM I hope you had the best birthday my angel! We all love you and wish the best for you always and forever. XOXO Jenny Quote * December 18, 2008. 1st time ever in front row for a concert and it was with my idol Celine! Dream #1 accomplished. While singing a ballad the only time Celine looked at me was the time I had my sign up luckily! She stretched out her arm palm faced up while singing with even more emotion in her eyes when she saw it, so it seemed like it was just for me at that moment.Dream #2 accomplished with the extra bonus! She came and left on my side. I went out 1 row, held up my sign and she stopped, held it herself,and just looked at it with an awe expression on her face, stunned and amazed when she saw all the glitter!She looked me in the eyes with those beautiful brown eyes of hers she was tuned into me at that moment and didn't look away, again her looking so emotional as I said with a sincere look on my face to her "It took me 5 hours to make this." (could have been more not sure)She looked down and away very touched like maybe she wanted to cry then she HUGGED me!!!She held me for more than just a moment She really took her time! I said to her while about to cry from the hug, "I love you so much!" Then that was it I don't think she said a word to me. I was crying and saying omg all night with my heart racing and my mind in SHOCK from the unexpected hug and my eyes so sore from crying. I was ready to drop when I got home, but was so emotional I stayed up until 6:30 a.m.! Cried a little for a few days after. Sign and front row seat saved the day!Dream #3 accomplished... Me at :13 NOT my video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L62QJoUgN80
Crystal2042 Posted March 31, 2010 at 04:58 AM Posted March 31, 2010 at 04:58 AM After 14 years, you still inspire and amaze me every single day.Happy Birthday, Celine! Quote
SensationalCeline Posted March 31, 2010 at 08:58 PM Posted March 31, 2010 at 08:58 PM I'M SOO SORRY I COULDN'T GET ON YESTERDAY BUT HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CELINE. I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND I LET ALL MY FRIENDS AND TEACHERS KNOW YESTERDAY SHOULD HAVE BEEN A NATIONAL HOLIDAY Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.