celínico_sin_remedio Posted March 30, 2010 at 07:37 AM Posted March 30, 2010 at 07:37 AM Happy 42nd birthday Céline! From the bottom of my heart, I wish you all the best, happiness, love, success and, of course, good health. May all your wishes be heard, and may God bless you expanding your family with another child. ¡FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS! With lots of love, from one of your biggest fans from Spain. You're my inspiration everyday.Antonio. Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
Litsas Posted March 30, 2010 at 07:44 AM Posted March 30, 2010 at 07:44 AM Happy 42nd Birthday, Céline !!!! Quote
Davey84 Posted March 30, 2010 at 07:50 AM Posted March 30, 2010 at 07:50 AM HAPPY 42ND BIRTHDAY MA CHÈRE CÉLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish you a wonderful day with your 'usband and son, family and .... Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Lawna Posted March 30, 2010 at 07:51 AM Posted March 30, 2010 at 07:51 AM (edited) HAPPY Birthday Celine! I love you! FYI: If you use Twitter...don't forget to twitter your bday wish for celine and tag it with #happybirthdayceline Edited March 30, 2010 at 07:56 AM by Lawna Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
the power of celine Posted March 30, 2010 at 08:08 AM Posted March 30, 2010 at 08:08 AM Happy Birthday dear Celine Quote http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/2493/wmagsigblackwhite.png
Annajensen Posted March 30, 2010 at 08:11 AM Posted March 30, 2010 at 08:11 AM Happy birthday, i wish you have a great day with your family and friends. and i'll always love you, you are my idol. I hope one day i can come to meet you. Quote
Matej Posted March 30, 2010 at 08:12 AM Posted March 30, 2010 at 08:12 AM Happy Birthday Celine! Quote
Der_Griffon Posted March 30, 2010 at 08:12 AM Posted March 30, 2010 at 08:12 AM Happy birthday, Celine! I love you! Quote http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj229/Der_Griffon/SIGNATURE-1-1-1.jpg March 15th and 16th 2011, Las VegasThank you Celine and thank you friends! I truly had the time of my life!
Krikkete Posted March 30, 2010 at 08:14 AM Posted March 30, 2010 at 08:14 AM HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote Krikkete Krakkete Krukkete Krà "Leggo i topic prima di postare, ergo sum"
smash Posted March 30, 2010 at 08:16 AM Posted March 30, 2010 at 08:16 AM Happy Birthday Celine. Hope you have a wonderful Day together with your family and friends. Thank you for being such a blessing to me.May God bless you with good health and happiness. Lots and lots of love. Love you so much, there are simply no words to describe how much you mean to me.Happy Happy Birthday!! :wub: :flowers: Quote
maddie- Posted March 30, 2010 at 08:16 AM Posted March 30, 2010 at 08:16 AM Celine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a happy, happy, 42nd birthday!!!!!!! :kicking: I hope that everything you wish for will come true and may everything in all aspects of your life be successful.Thank you so much for always standing by my side, being a huge inspiration and role model for me to look up to.I wish you the best of luck in your wonderful career for many years to come, and I can't wait to see you out in Vegas soon!! Take Care and always smile! may our friendship last forever... Quote "A smart girl leaves before she is left"
Jacqui Posted March 30, 2010 at 08:18 AM Posted March 30, 2010 at 08:18 AM Happy Birthday Celine!!! We love you!!! Hope all your wishes come true, and that you have a beautiful day!!! Quote
OlgaCD Posted March 30, 2010 at 08:19 AM Posted March 30, 2010 at 08:19 AM Heeeey, CÉLINE!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR!!! Quote
Sofie Posted March 30, 2010 at 09:23 AM Posted March 30, 2010 at 09:23 AM Happy birthday angel! Hope you have a wonderful day and may all your dreams come true! Love you so much! Quote
cmcdaori Posted March 30, 2010 at 09:23 AM Posted March 30, 2010 at 09:23 AM Happy Birthday my dearest.. Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Scorpian Posted March 30, 2010 at 10:15 AM Posted March 30, 2010 at 10:15 AM HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! :happybday: Quote http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn53/sscorpian/celinedion.png Taking Chances World Tour 14.06.2008: Frankfurt (Germany) *** My YouTube Channel *** *** Last Fm ***
babyceline Posted March 30, 2010 at 10:18 AM Posted March 30, 2010 at 10:18 AM happy birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my celineeeeeeee u are always in my heart Quote http://www.freewebs.com/celinetime/Graphics/Signatures/SpringInProvence.jpg
Anisoara Posted March 30, 2010 at 10:23 AM Posted March 30, 2010 at 10:23 AM Happy Birthday , C E L I N E !!!! Quote http://i41.tinypic.com/sc73hi.jpg http://lb2m.lilypie.com/JnVsp3.png
SandyCeline Posted March 30, 2010 at 10:26 AM Posted March 30, 2010 at 10:26 AM Happy Birthday Celly Dee Wish you the best and hope all your dreams will come true!We all love you so much and want you to be the happiest woman in the world God bless you and your family Quote Nov 5th, 2021 - Las Vegas / Sept 2022 - Parishttps://www.instagram.com/sandyceliniac
davidjag79 Posted March 30, 2010 at 10:52 AM Posted March 30, 2010 at 10:52 AM Happy 42nd Birthday Celine! You have blessed my life and the world with your talent! I am so proud to be your fan! You make my heart smile when you sing! I hope this is the best birthday yet! I love you Celine!!!! Oh Celine... How I love the.... Let me count the ways! Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
davidjag79 Posted March 30, 2010 at 10:53 AM Posted March 30, 2010 at 10:53 AM Happy 42nd Birthday Celine! You have blessed my life and the world with your talent! I am so proud to be your fan! You make my heart smile when you sing! I hope this is the best birthday yet! I love you Celine!!!! Oh Celine... How I love the.... Let me count the ways! Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
drove all night Posted March 30, 2010 at 10:57 AM Posted March 30, 2010 at 10:57 AM Happy Birthday, dear Celine! I hope you have a very pleasant day today. I send you your favorite cake ... remember ... Vienna 2008 ... you really liked it! It's the worldfamous "Sachertorte" made in my hometown. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T10uhCLLS0...feature=related Quote
beautyroses Posted March 30, 2010 at 11:02 AM Posted March 30, 2010 at 11:02 AM My very dearest Celine Happy birthday, and I hope you have a great one I hope I could do more for your birthday , but with all that happend I couldn't, by The way I hope you live long and all of your wishes come true. You are my strength and symbol of love for me.I hope all best Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
yumeng Posted March 30, 2010 at 11:08 AM Posted March 30, 2010 at 11:08 AM Happy Birthday Celine.I wiss for you joy and happiness,I will pray for you,and love you forever! Quote
Doug Tesar Posted March 30, 2010 at 11:09 AM Posted March 30, 2010 at 11:09 AM Happy 42 Second Birthday Celine !!! Love You hope we see you soon Quote Take Part in World Tour Viideo For Celine Dion
Matias Posted March 30, 2010 at 11:19 AM Posted March 30, 2010 at 11:19 AM Perez Hilton feature a gallery for her B day, and there a few pics I have never seen before http://perezhilton.com/galleries/index.php...;category_end=4 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
adoreceline Posted March 30, 2010 at 11:30 AM Posted March 30, 2010 at 11:30 AM Alles Gute! Bonne fête, Céline!<3<3<3 Quote Darf ich leben ohne Grenzen?Lieben, trotz der Konsequenzen?Darf ich meine Träume leben?Meinem Feind die Hände geben?Darf ich mein schwarzes Herz verschenken?Darf ich für mich selber denken?
davidjag79 Posted March 30, 2010 at 12:01 PM Posted March 30, 2010 at 12:01 PM Happy 42nd Birthday Celine!! You have blessed me and the world with your talent! Everytime you sing you make my heart smile! You have touched my life in so many ways!! I am so proud to be a fan of yours!! I hope this is the best birthday yet! I love you Celine!! Oh Celine... How I love the... Let me count the ways! Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
kathy4 Posted March 30, 2010 at 12:03 PM Posted March 30, 2010 at 12:03 PM happy birthday celine. i hope that you have a nice one. Quote http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/Mia_84/Tumlum/Perfume/celine-dion-chic.jpg
ce-line Posted March 30, 2010 at 12:07 PM Posted March 30, 2010 at 12:07 PM HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear Céline!!! I wish you all the best and may you have an extraordinary 42nd birthday!!! Quote http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Wall_1-sig2-cut_zpsc3440219.jpg"Now hounds of love are hunting..." http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Mirasig_zps9c49e4c3.jpg"I'm so tired of this guessing game..."
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.