Jump to content

Taking Chances World Tour DVD Pre-Release Thread Part 2 Final


Recommended Posts

Posted
Ah, well I'm glad we do at least get them in some form. I do hope someone uploads those songs. I'm sure someone will :giggle: I just don't want to have to wait those 45 days for those 5 songs :bonk:

Oh there you are! :P

 

And yes, so excited to hear that we can have those songs on CD, too! :-D

Posted (edited)

watch it here

someone uploaded on youtube!!!! thanks to that person!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LmxrpGOiOE

 

and i captured this pic from it!!!!!!!!!!! i'm too excited.. i want it now!!!

post-129-1272425228_thumb.jpg

it's the lyric book i believe

 

just wish they could have show more of the package like inside the booklet or the package!!!

Edited by celinefanonline

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
Is someone going to upload the extra CD for us who wont be purchasing the extra QVC CD?

No, we don't allow it here.

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted

Thank you so much for the speedy youtube upload of QVC. I lloveeee how she said about Jim being speechless and her laugh and excitedness haha! :clap:

 

I can't wait to have this in my grubby little claws!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted
Wow guys! Do you feel this extremly high excitement all around this event? :) It's soooo good. I love it when new things come from Celine..... :D I can't wait to keep in my hands these stuffs and take a day off to watch everything. :D the two concerts and the film like a whole day to work. :lol:
Posted (edited)

I really don't mean to be negative....because any promotion is better than no promotion. But to call into a home shopping network feels pretty D-list. :confused:

 

I hope she does some bigger promotion. I'd love some morning time talk shows - like The View or Live With Regis and Kelly. And she should go back to Jay Leno and Letterman!

 

And why did she say The Show Must Go On is her favorite song -- and then she cut it out for the entire last leg of the tour?!

 

..and it cracks me up that she talks about singing the Titanic song a trillion times. Because, yes, she has sung that song live A LOT - and she has "performed" the song A LOT - but she hasn't been singing that song LIVE night after night!

Edited by smw
Posted
watch it here

someone uploaded on youtube!!!! thanks to that person!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LmxrpGOiOE

 

and i captured this pic from it!!!!!!!!!!! i'm too excited.. i want it now!!!

post-129-1272425228_thumb.jpg

it's the lyric book i believe

 

just wish they could have show more of the package like inside the booklet or the package!!!

 

OMG! Although that 2nd picture doesn't capture the concert, it's 10 times better than the cover!!!! :o :wub:

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted (edited)

Ok now I want it for the bonus CD! I may have to get it....it's just $22....geez.

 

I am going to have 5 copies of everything by the time this is all over with! Dah. Just ordered it from QVC! I mean, I have to have the bonus songs!

Edited by ladylindsey
Posted

whahah another editon we neeed to have :P

 

i love the whole package, although i still think that the whole cover right now is out of place.

The black/white photo they are showing, is that from the booklet or is that the bonus cd? :D

 

I cannot wait, i need more promo clips or whatever :P

Posted
I've not seen something about a bonus cd!?!! ccan you help me please :blink:
Posted

when you buy via QVC the movie dvd "TTEOTW' you'll get an bonus cd extra.

With these songs:

 

Bonus CD

1. My heart will go on (remix)

2. I'm Alive

3. Fade Away

4. Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore

5. We Will Rock You

6. The Show Must Go On

Posted
wow.... okay. i wonder how the cd will looks like
Posted
Is that edition QVC is selling, only exclusive to them? like the TC sessions dvd that Wallmart sold? :shrug:


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
blehh, i want that too :/ but I don't go buy TTEOTW a million times
Posted

hey guys

 

i have been thinking about the whole two shows combined thing, how will they do this for songs where celine talks in the song. (the show must go on, taking chances) Its gonna be in french in montreal and english in boston. Maybe they will change those parts so it is in the right langauge

 

kev

Posted

They have the instrumentals and the acapella!

For tsmgo for exemple they Will put the talking acapella part along with the music in french for Montréal and in

english for Boston

Posted
They have the instrumentals and the acapella!

For tsmgo for exemple they Will put the talking acapella part along with the music in french for Montréal and in

english for Boston

 

how are they goig to be able to do that? her lips will be moveing differently, it will be a whole different speech from each of the places im sure of it

Posted
They have the instrumentals and the acapella!

For tsmgo for exemple they Will put the talking acapella part along with the music in french for Montréal and in

english for Boston

 

how are they goig to be able to do that? her lips will be moveing differently!

well it will be like it has been dubbed in french for exemple!

Oh It's their sh..... it would have been easier to release 2 different concerts :nono:

Posted
They have the instrumentals and the acapella!

For tsmgo for exemple they Will put the talking acapella part along with the music in french for Montréal and in

english for Boston

 

how are they goig to be able to do that? her lips will be moveing differently!

well it will be like it has been dubbed in french for exemple!

Oh It's their sh..... it would have been easier to release 2 different concerts :nono:

i really do not get you. If she is speacking in english and it shows montreal, dont you think it will look really weird when celine mouth isnt speaking english! Think about it! It obvious they must be in english and from boston. I am talking about the speaches whuch are at the begining of songs, not the normal speeches

Posted (edited)
They have the instrumentals and the acapella!

For tsmgo for exemple they Will put the talking acapella part along with the music in french for Montréal and in

english for Boston

 

how are they goig to be able to do that? her lips will be moveing differently, it will be a whole different speech from each of the places im sure of it

 

lol for sure they wont dub french spoken words over the Boston speech, and the other way around hahaha

in a few days we know everything for sure... just relax ;-)

 

Btw does anybody knows if the french version of the movie "Autour Du Monde" will have subtitles? (if so, wich subtitles) i know it was here somewhere but this topic is just to big to search haha

Edited by mirage
Posted
I'm Alive in HD 720p/1080p :w00t:

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5fGeKfg9W8&hd=1

 

It works for only the US.

 

:clap: :clap: :clap: Thanks Vic. I usually bypass the threads that are a million pages long, but glad I caught that link. :wub:

could someone uplaod it for me? I can not watch and can't download it -.- if you want, keep it with keepvid.com and upload it. it would be amazing :flowers:

Posted
They have the instrumentals and the acapella!

For tsmgo for exemple they Will put the talking acapella part along with the music in french for Montréal and in

english for Boston

 

how are they goig to be able to do that? her lips will be moveing differently, it will be a whole different speech from each of the places im sure of it

 

lol for sure they wont dub french spoken words over the Boston speech, and the other way around hahaha

in a few days we know everything for sure... just relax ;-)

 

Btw does anybody knows if the french version of the movie "Autour Du Monde" will have subtitles? (if so, wich subtitles) i know it was here somewhere but this topic is just to big to search haha

 

Yes, but the movie is the same as the English one :)

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted
ONLY 12 DAYS!!!! SUPER STOKED!! GAAAHHH!!! :whee: :wub:

I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!!

 

 

http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg

Posted (edited)
watch it here

someone uploaded on youtube!!!! thanks to that person!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LmxrpGOiOE

 

and i captured this pic from it!!!!!!!!!!! i'm too excited.. i want it now!!!

post-129-1272425228_thumb.jpg

it's the lyric book i believe

 

just wish they could have show more of the package like inside the booklet or the package!!!

 

Im a bit confused here.Is that the other extra bonus cd what the woman is holding in her hands??I dont get what is it or is just the booklet?? The bonus cd is with TTEOTW dvd,right??? :wink: At least it says on the video ;)

 

Celine was making a lot of jokes with that Jim..haha...he didnt talk at all..haha...she is so lovely..

Edited by cmcdaori
Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Posted
Even the other cd looks better than the official cover :sick:
Posted (edited)
Even the other cd looks better than the official cover :sick:

 

But i dont get,is that the other cd or the booklet,what??

Right,me crazy,thats the bonus cd definitely..ur right.It looks better than the real one..craziness..

Edited by cmcdaori
Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Posted
It looks like she's holding the bonus cd (cardsleeve type), not the booklet :)

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...