Jump to content

Rene on CANAL+


Recommended Posts

Posted

René is not stupid, he knows this show and he knows how they are.

 

A few years ago Le Petit Journal was asked to stop filming Céline (this must be at the beginning of the video) because they were too rude. If he has accepted to go there, there must be a reason... they speak about Céline all the time. Yes, I agree, they are quite annoying but they do speak about her a lot. And they don't only make fun of her but of everyone else, it is their "goal"...

 

They usually make me laugh, except sometimes I do think they go too far. They did speak about René's book a little bit, and of course a lot about Céline... they asked him to come and talk about him but their aim was clearly to speak about Céline and to get her to come. Which I hope will never happen!

 

I loved how René responded to them "your goal is to make Céline come to the show, I've been trying to do that for 6 years" and René "well, my aim is for you to keep talking about her for the next 6 years" well done! :lol:

 

LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads

 

Official Program now available!

 

http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg

 

THE RED HEADS

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...