smw Posted March 16, 2010 at 07:10 AM Posted March 16, 2010 at 07:10 AM I miss the regard that Jean-Jaques had on his face, while Celine was recording "Je Crois Toi". He held his face in his hands, closed his eyes and drowned in that majestic, flawless and lyrical interpretation of his emotional-sophisticated poem...Those are the days I mostly miss of Celine's career... I know right! Those were the days of pure perfection! I completely agree! Quote
aicee Posted March 16, 2010 at 07:12 AM Posted March 16, 2010 at 07:12 AM wow too may for her next year. Cant wait for the English album & for the "through the eyes"... Quote
ladylindsey Posted March 16, 2010 at 07:15 AM Posted March 16, 2010 at 07:15 AM Céline, I'm still on break and you are definitely not! What in the world woman! Quote
luciusbright Posted March 16, 2010 at 08:51 AM Posted March 16, 2010 at 08:51 AM LOVE these French albumsmake a little wish: capable of singing in French before the brand new album coming out~~~ Quote S'il suffisait d'aimer...
Matej Posted March 16, 2010 at 09:52 AM Posted March 16, 2010 at 09:52 AM Love that news, I can't wait for it! Quote
Lian Posted March 16, 2010 at 09:55 AM Posted March 16, 2010 at 09:55 AM Wiiiiiiieeeeh!!! I'm so excited (And I'm hoping JJG for both english & french albums too.. He's a genius ) Quote http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/368/ploep.pngThe earth is our mother, we must take care of herThe earth is our mother, she will take care of us
Bell Posted March 16, 2010 at 12:57 PM Posted March 16, 2010 at 12:57 PM GREAT!!! Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Prince Whiskers Posted March 16, 2010 at 01:25 PM Posted March 16, 2010 at 01:25 PM Selected songs that were being shopped around or selected tunes that were written especially for her? hmm... Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Esty Posted March 16, 2010 at 02:10 PM Posted March 16, 2010 at 02:10 PM Wow! This is really good news! It made my day! I love Celine's French albums so much. I hope there will be more JJG songs on it not just one or two. At least he can produce the album... Quote
Snowhite Posted March 16, 2010 at 02:13 PM Posted March 16, 2010 at 02:13 PM Actually i would prefer her to be working on an english one :/ Quote
Nmj Posted March 16, 2010 at 02:52 PM Posted March 16, 2010 at 02:52 PM Dont worry a English album is also in the works Quote
lost84 Posted March 16, 2010 at 03:06 PM Posted March 16, 2010 at 03:06 PM I hope so :-)....! I can not wait for a new album :-) Quote
Brody-Celine Posted March 16, 2010 at 04:46 PM Posted March 16, 2010 at 04:46 PM YEY YEY!!! Woooohoooooo Jean-Jacques Hes AMAZING I hope He will get involved in some way! i cant wait. Quote
mirage Posted March 16, 2010 at 05:34 PM Posted March 16, 2010 at 05:34 PM I'm very curious of the sound direction and styles they will took with this new french album. Will she go for the jazz sound eventually? I hope is not about that, though maybe a song would be fine I loved SNRQ, the arrangements, the choir.The intro of Femme Comme Chacune is amazing, mysterious. The rest of the song doesnt suit the intro. i'm hoping for new songs, no covers this time please she can do another up-beat dance song, ( we all know they wont promote that ) some edgy songs, and hoping she will do something dramatic with an orchestra, choir etc whether for her french or english cd i dont care.but something like CTM Quote
cmcdaori Posted March 16, 2010 at 06:34 PM Posted March 16, 2010 at 06:34 PM Wow..awesome..i cant wait for..this year is really a wonderful one,full of new editions Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Sofie Posted March 16, 2010 at 06:40 PM Posted March 16, 2010 at 06:40 PM OH YAAAAYYY! Can't wait!!! <3 Quote
Nmj Posted March 16, 2010 at 07:02 PM Posted March 16, 2010 at 07:02 PM I Agree on the choir i want a very soul-ful choiry song like CTM or TPOTD when she sang it with the choir Quote
Davey84 Posted March 16, 2010 at 07:51 PM Author Posted March 16, 2010 at 07:51 PM I'm very curious of the sound direction and styles they will took with this new french album. Will she go for the jazz sound eventually? I hope is not about that, though maybe a song would be fine I loved SNRQ, the arrangements, the choir.The intro of Femme Comme Chacune is amazing, mysterious. The rest of the song doesnt suit the intro. i'm hoping for new songs, no covers this time please she can do another up-beat dance song, ( we all know they wont promote that ) some edgy songs, and hoping she will do something dramatic with an orchestra, choir etc whether for her french or english cd i dont care.but something like CTM she needs to make a real dramatic song like Parle-moi or Je t'oublierai http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXXyyYVxqOw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1aLtbK-f3E Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Loup_garou Posted March 17, 2010 at 02:22 AM Posted March 17, 2010 at 02:22 AM I will be more than happy is she stays on the track of "On S'est Aimé à Cause" that song is out of this world Quote
dolores Posted March 17, 2010 at 03:02 AM Posted March 17, 2010 at 03:02 AM exciting infor thanks for sharingceline plz do more rock&roll songs Quote http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/478226kiss.gif "Musically, I always allow myself to jump off of cliffs.At least that's what it feels like to me.Whether that's what it actually sounds like might depend on what the listener brings to the songs."
manilou Posted March 17, 2010 at 12:00 PM Posted March 17, 2010 at 12:00 PM I want an new english album the french doesn't do me much good since I dont understand french Learn it then lazy bump! God, Americans! Quote http://s03.flagcounter.com/count/idbH/bg=FFFFFF/txt=000000/border=CCCCCC/columns=6/maxflags=248/viewers=3/labels=0/.jpg
mirage Posted March 17, 2010 at 02:44 PM Posted March 17, 2010 at 02:44 PM I want an new english album the french doesn't do me much good since I dont understand french Learn it then lazy bump! God, Americans! hahah you dont need to understand french...you just need to 'feel' it Quote
iamcelinefan Posted March 17, 2010 at 04:43 PM Posted March 17, 2010 at 04:43 PM (edited) wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww coool news ; thx very much Edited March 17, 2010 at 04:44 PM by iamcelinefan Quote http://imados.fr/history/3/7/8/c-nedion.jpg I love Celine
yumeng Posted March 18, 2010 at 02:37 PM Posted March 18, 2010 at 02:37 PM I do miss Jean-Jacques Goldman too!I'm eager to this new album,I hope Jean-Jacques can write more songs for Celine. Quote
MINDY Posted March 18, 2010 at 04:31 PM Posted March 18, 2010 at 04:31 PM YAAAAAYYYYYYY!!! Can´t wait to get my hands on this next french album! Me too I just love her french music - it is so much more "Céline"...Wonder if she´s gonna perform any french songs in Vegas? I sooooo wish she would! Quote
Magellan Posted March 19, 2010 at 02:14 PM Posted March 19, 2010 at 02:14 PM I wouldn't count on JJ Goldman'c collaboration. He's retired - I mean really, he's doing nothing (except les Enfoires charity concert one a year) . His last album was realeased in 2001. Hes last work for another artist - I don't know exactly - something like 2003?? Hard to say anyway because he undoubtely still has some old songs tucked away into his drawers. But what I want to say is that there must be a good reason for his retirement. Not so much that he wanted to change his kids diapers but that his creative powers are gone. To Celine's fans he's only a composer of Celine's French songs but even if he wrote for others - many others - but it was his own career most important. He's a star of his own, a performing artist. So such a long hiatus really makes one think. I liked very much Goldman/Celine albums - and hated so much "D'elles" that I only hope that they're not going to ask again Veneruso et co to collaborate on this one. PS sorry for my English, so rarely used lately ... hell, it took me half an hour to write this! Quote
CelineRox Posted March 19, 2010 at 02:25 PM Posted March 19, 2010 at 02:25 PM I want an new english album the french doesn't do me much good since I dont understand french Learn it then lazy bump! God, Americans! hahah you dont need to understand french...you just need to 'feel' it Exactly! Gahhhh I am so looking fowrard to this! Great news! Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
mirage Posted March 19, 2010 at 08:03 PM Posted March 19, 2010 at 08:03 PM i dont know if i want another JJG... maybe for 1 song, i think it's time to look for others!what we dont need is a 'writer' who writes a song with 15 sentences and keep repeating it... 1f4t was that kind of album Quote
CSCfan Posted March 19, 2010 at 09:09 PM Posted March 19, 2010 at 09:09 PM (edited) i dont know if i want another JJG... maybe for 1 song, i think it's time to look for others! Her last 2 French albums were basically JJG-less.....lol Edited March 19, 2010 at 09:09 PM by CSCfan Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Céline's Blues Posted March 19, 2010 at 09:55 PM Posted March 19, 2010 at 09:55 PM i dont know if i want another JJG... maybe for 1 song, i think it's time to look for others!what we dont need is a 'writer' who writes a song with 15 sentences and keep repeating it... 1f4t was that kind of album Someone wants to be BANNED. :evil: :evil: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.