anewdayhascome Posted February 20, 2010 at 01:52 PM Posted February 20, 2010 at 01:52 PM You're great Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
reamary Posted February 20, 2010 at 02:51 PM Posted February 20, 2010 at 02:51 PM Thanks a lot for this chance!! And good luck to everyone! Quote http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpgHELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !
nuts2you Posted February 20, 2010 at 02:56 PM Posted February 20, 2010 at 02:56 PM count me in to. boy would I love to win that. Quote
kathy4 Posted February 20, 2010 at 03:12 PM Posted February 20, 2010 at 03:12 PM good luck everyone Quote http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/Mia_84/Tumlum/Perfume/celine-dion-chic.jpg
adoreceline Posted February 20, 2010 at 03:55 PM Posted February 20, 2010 at 03:55 PM (edited) so good, thank you very much darren Edited February 20, 2010 at 03:56 PM by adoreceline Quote Darf ich leben ohne Grenzen?Lieben, trotz der Konsequenzen?Darf ich meine Träume leben?Meinem Feind die Hände geben?Darf ich mein schwarzes Herz verschenken?Darf ich für mich selber denken?
Moee Posted February 20, 2010 at 05:21 PM Posted February 20, 2010 at 05:21 PM thx for the contest, Moee Quote
angelil78 Posted February 20, 2010 at 05:27 PM Posted February 20, 2010 at 05:27 PM I wonder how many people have entered this contest Quote
nico robin Posted February 20, 2010 at 05:37 PM Posted February 20, 2010 at 05:37 PM thank you for this amazing opportunity i hope i can win it *fingers crossed* Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
idolfan05 Posted February 20, 2010 at 09:32 PM Posted February 20, 2010 at 09:32 PM I wanna enter. How can u enter? Quote Sept.18,1998--Celine in ClevelandSept.24,2008-Celine in Cleveland(Taking Chances World Tour) Both indescribable! I had a Celineveland Experience!
alvaap24 Posted February 20, 2010 at 11:09 PM Posted February 20, 2010 at 11:09 PM Darren! you are the best! lol Thanks Good luck everyone Quote http://static.rp-online.de/layout/fotos/Celine_Dion_Vegas_NVJJ1244d8062640354.jpgThere ain't a dreamThat don't have the chance to come true nowIt just takes a little faith..
beck Posted February 21, 2010 at 04:45 AM Posted February 21, 2010 at 04:45 AM (edited) Hi DarrenCTTEOTW POSTER<snipped> beck Edited February 21, 2010 at 06:32 PM by Koolan Quote
ashleylovesceline Posted February 21, 2010 at 07:03 AM Posted February 21, 2010 at 07:03 AM Awesome! Thanks, Darren! Good question too! Quote
violet Posted February 21, 2010 at 01:59 PM Posted February 21, 2010 at 01:59 PM can u explain how to enter? pm means nothing to me Quote
Terre Posted February 21, 2010 at 05:17 PM Posted February 21, 2010 at 05:17 PM (edited) ^ pm=personal message. You just need to send one to Darren and answer the contest question. Wow, this is so cool! Thank you so much! Edited February 21, 2010 at 05:20 PM by Terre Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
J-Man Posted February 21, 2010 at 06:12 PM Posted February 21, 2010 at 06:12 PM If you look at where Darren's name (Ire23) is written above his avatar,left click on that and select send message from the drop down box. That will open your messages and then putCTTEOTW POSTER as the subject and the answer in the main message box. Don't post the answer on the topic here as that might spoil the fun for everyone else, (if you've got the right answer that is.) Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
Koolan Posted February 21, 2010 at 06:29 PM Posted February 21, 2010 at 06:29 PM Click Here to send a PM (Personal Message to Ire23. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
J-Man Posted February 21, 2010 at 06:38 PM Posted February 21, 2010 at 06:38 PM Click Here to send a PM (Personal Message to Ire23. Or you could just use Koolans above link! Thanks K. Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
violet Posted February 22, 2010 at 09:22 PM Posted February 22, 2010 at 09:22 PM Thanks to you all for the information on how to enter the competition . Sadly I am a bit computer illiterate but thanks to you I have now entered and learned something new. Many thanks. Quote
ce-line Posted February 23, 2010 at 12:16 AM Posted February 23, 2010 at 12:16 AM Thank you! Wow, wouldn't that be amazing to own such one... Quote http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Wall_1-sig2-cut_zpsc3440219.jpg"Now hounds of love are hunting..." http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Mirasig_zps9c49e4c3.jpg"I'm so tired of this guessing game..."
remykyes Posted February 23, 2010 at 01:25 AM Posted February 23, 2010 at 01:25 AM Hoping I get one! Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
vuduyquang Posted February 26, 2010 at 06:43 AM Posted February 26, 2010 at 06:43 AM Thank you!Although I'm far from you but I hope I can have one! I live in Viet Nam, nice to make friend with you, all of you! Quote
cutybume Posted February 26, 2010 at 02:28 PM Posted February 26, 2010 at 02:28 PM I'll wait till Friday 12th March ^^It'll be my lucky day , may be Quote http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo338/hau_day_ne/off/fire.gif
mel4616 Posted March 1, 2010 at 10:34 PM Posted March 1, 2010 at 10:34 PM i tried to enter but it blocks me from sending pms, does anyone know why or what i can do? Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 7, 2010 at 08:48 PM Author Posted March 7, 2010 at 08:48 PM If you haven't already entered this giveaway, you have till this friday at 5pm ( uk time ) to get you're entry in... Darren. Quote
magazineculturel Posted March 8, 2010 at 03:57 AM Posted March 8, 2010 at 03:57 AM Cool !Thanks Quote
vuduyquang Posted March 11, 2010 at 11:43 AM Posted March 11, 2010 at 11:43 AM The closed day is coming, I'm waiting...!Good luck to me and everyone! Quote
Bellamy Posted March 11, 2010 at 04:06 PM Posted March 11, 2010 at 04:06 PM How many entries so far? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 11, 2010 at 05:14 PM Author Posted March 11, 2010 at 05:14 PM Less than 24 hrs left We've had just over 100 entries, and today I have started going through these entries, making sure that the ''subject lines'' and ''answers'' were correct.... and amazingly there have been ''alot'' of wrong answers......... So currently there is 58 correct entries/members, in with a chance to win one of these posters. Good luck to everyone! Darren. Quote
angelil78 Posted March 11, 2010 at 06:07 PM Posted March 11, 2010 at 06:07 PM *nervous* Got no clue if I got the answer right. I do think I do but I don't know (that sentence sounds weird) Excited to see who wins this Quote
celinedream Posted March 11, 2010 at 06:09 PM Posted March 11, 2010 at 06:09 PM i almost forgot to send my entry thanks for the reminder! good luck everyone Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.