Fran Posted March 16, 2011 at 11:51 AM Posted March 16, 2011 at 11:51 AM (edited) What's the name of the duet with herself? Edited March 16, 2011 at 11:51 AM by Fran Quote
bjoernclausen Posted March 16, 2011 at 11:52 AM Posted March 16, 2011 at 11:52 AM What's the name of the duet with herself? How Do You Keep The Music Playing (Shirley Bassey) Quote Selv tak, Céline!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bjoernclausen/tak-love-celine.jpgCopenhagen, 5th of June 2008 http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bjoernclausen/TakingChancesDKsmall.jpg
Josh89 Posted March 16, 2011 at 11:53 AM Posted March 16, 2011 at 11:53 AM I wish the show had more of Celine's material in it. I would've loved lots of album tracks from like Falling Into You , Let's Talk About Love and I am gutted she has cut To Love You More. some of the tracks I would've loved to be in this show are UsCall The ManThat's The Way It IsI Know What Love IsThe Greatest RewardTo Love You MoreTell Him Quote I Saw Celine Live On: January 2007 Las VegasFriday 2nd May 2008 At The MEN Arena , Manchester UKSaturday 3rd May 2008 At The MEN Arena , Manchester UKhttp://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/Josh_mh_fan/Sigs%20And%20Avatars%201/ESSENTIALPIC2.jpgOne Amazing Woman,One Amazing Voice...
bjoernclausen Posted March 16, 2011 at 11:53 AM Posted March 16, 2011 at 11:53 AM I just wrote out the full set list from the bootleg recording. It's HUGE! 01. Intro (I Drove All Night)02. Open Arms (Journey)03. Where Does My Heart Beat Now (Céline Dion)04. Because You Loved Me (Céline Dion)05. It's All Coming Back To Me (Céline Dion)06. The Power Of Love (Céline Dion)07. Violin Solo (Jean-Sébastien Carré)08. You'll Have To Swing It (Mr. Paganini) (Ella Fitzgerald)09. Lullaby (Goodnight My Angel) (Billy Joel)10. The Reason11. James Bond Instrumental (Interlude)12. Goldfinger (Shirley Bassey)13. Nobody Does It Better (Carly Simon)14. Live And Let Die (Paul McCartney)15. Spinning Wheel (Blood, Sweat and Tears) (Barnev Valsaint)16. How Do You Keep The Music Playing (Shirley Bassey) (Duet with Céline Dion)17. Overjoyed (Stevie Wonder) (Duet with Stevie Wonder)18. At Seventeen (Janis Ian)19. Beauty And The Beast (Duet with Barnev Valsaint)20. Ne Me Quitte Pas21. All By Myself22. Michael Jackson Instrumental (Interlude)23. Ben (Michael Jackson)24. Man In The Mirror (Michael Jackson)25. Declaration Of Love (Interlude)26. Love Can Move Mountains27. River Deep, Mountain High28. Titanic Theme (Interlude)29. My Heart Will Go On That's A LOT of songs! Quote Selv tak, Céline!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bjoernclausen/tak-love-celine.jpgCopenhagen, 5th of June 2008 http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bjoernclausen/TakingChancesDKsmall.jpg
Chin Posted March 16, 2011 at 11:56 AM Posted March 16, 2011 at 11:56 AM I just wrote out the full set list from the bootleg recording. It's HUGE! 01. Intro (I Drove All Night)02. Open Arms (Journey)03. Where Does My Heart Beat Now (Céline Dion)04. Because You Loved Me (Céline Dion)05. It's All Coming Back To Me (Céline Dion)06. The Power Of Love (Céline Dion)07. Violin Solo (Jean-Sébastien Carré)08. You'll Have To Swing It (Mr. Paganini) (Ella Fitzgerald)09. Lullaby (Goodnight My Angel) (Billy Joel)10. The Reason11. James Bond Instrumental (Interlude)12. Goldfinger (Shirley Bassey)13. Nobody Does It Better (Carly Simon)14. Live And Let Die (Paul McCartney)15. Spinning Wheel (Blood, Sweat and Tears) (Barnev Valsaint)16. How Do You Keep The Music Playing (Shirley Bassey) (Duet with Céline Dion)17. Overjoyed (Stevie Wonder) (Duet with Stevie Wonder)18. At Seventeen (Janis Ian)19. Beauty And The Beast (Duet with Barnev Valsaint)20. Ne Me Quitte Pas21. All By Myself22. Michael Jackson Instrumental (Interlude)23. Ben (Michael Jackson)24. Man In The Mirror (Michael Jackson)25. Declaration Of Love (Interlude)26. Love Can Move Mountains27. River Deep, Mountain High28. Titanic Theme (Interlude)29. My Heart Will Go On That's A LOT of songs!Thank you for this Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 16, 2011 at 11:59 AM Posted March 16, 2011 at 11:59 AM I do think we need ''one more uptempo'' in the show... Quote
kathy4 Posted March 16, 2011 at 12:05 PM Posted March 16, 2011 at 12:05 PM were they taping for a dvd? what does the program look like? Quote http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/Mia_84/Tumlum/Perfume/celine-dion-chic.jpg
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 16, 2011 at 12:29 PM Posted March 16, 2011 at 12:29 PM Open Arms & Man In The Mirror, Videos: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42086235/ns/...-entertainment/ Quote
cmcdaori Posted March 16, 2011 at 12:29 PM Posted March 16, 2011 at 12:29 PM (edited) I do think we need ''one more uptempo'' in the show... Of course we do . Edited: Thanx for the link Ire..I love the interview and i like advices, but my dear Celine, some people definitely dont know how to talk to each other, then they fight . Edited March 16, 2011 at 12:34 PM by cmcdaori Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
pepillo90 Posted March 16, 2011 at 12:39 PM Posted March 16, 2011 at 12:39 PM Open Arms & Man In The Mirror, Videos: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42086235/ns/...-entertainment/ I think these are from the Dress Rehersal shows... Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
cmcdaori Posted March 16, 2011 at 12:40 PM Posted March 16, 2011 at 12:40 PM I think these are from the Dress Rehersal shows... Yes, i noticed that too.. Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
C_Airin_D Posted March 16, 2011 at 12:43 PM Posted March 16, 2011 at 12:43 PM Open Arms & Man In The Mirror, Videos: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42086235/ns/...-entertainment/Thanks! Quote Want! Believe! Be patient! The only way for your dreams to come true!
Javito Posted March 16, 2011 at 12:59 PM Posted March 16, 2011 at 12:59 PM (edited) So this is the song setlist I got for the premiere show. Until the Lullaby song, I find that the first songs fit well. But since the Lullaby song, I feel that the show enters in a boredom status that is hard to follow I began playing the bootleg from Tyler with such excitement, but after The Reason ended, I have to admit it was hard at times to keep listening with attention to the show. I felt I wasn't listening to a Celine Dion concert but a Celine private party in some karaoke bar And its interesting they're saying she has to do a show with songs that are recognizable for the people who come to see it. Well, I had to look the name of 5 songs because I had never heard of them (3 of them consecutive: Spinning Wheel, that duet of Celine with herself and the duet with Stevie Wonder). I'm sure there are songs in Céline's own catalogue which are much more recognizable than these... Open ArmsWhere Does My Heart Beat NowHits medley (BYLM, IACBTMN, TPOL)Paganini Caprice No.24 (If You Can’t Sing) You’ll Have To Swing It(BOREDOM STARTS v v v)LullabyThe ReasonJames Bond Medley (Intro, Goldfinguer, Nobody Does It Better, Live And Let Die)Spinning Wheel (Barnev solo)How Do I Keep The Music Playing? (Céline’s duet with herself)Overjoyed (Duet with Stevie Wonder)At SeventeenBeauty And The BeastNe Me Quitte PasAll By MyselfMichael Jackson Tribute (Smooth Criminal violin solo, Ben, Man in The Mirror)(Things start to bright up again, though it won't last much because the end it's near now...)Declaration of Love instrumentalLove Can Move MountainsRiver Deep Mountain HighMy Heart Will Go On And if the dense body of the show wasn't enough, the 3 last songs are the same ending of the A New Day show and the TCWT Now don't you really think things could've been done much much better? I guess its a show to bee seen rather than listened, because what concerns to that part, is a heavy task for a hardcore fan imo Edited March 16, 2011 at 01:06 PM by Javito Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
cd758 Posted March 16, 2011 at 01:00 PM Posted March 16, 2011 at 01:00 PM Can I have the link for download the bootleg, please??? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/yoyo758/dsc_259mid2copie.jpg
Xpresso Posted March 16, 2011 at 01:04 PM Posted March 16, 2011 at 01:04 PM From Rosie O'donnell's videoclip, Open Arms is not a stunner; I like Mariah Carey's version better. Celine is back to her robotic-high-note no feeling singing. Hello!!!!!???? You can't compare a live performance (and a bootleg at that) with a studio version!! Quote
Feidhlimbrennan Posted March 16, 2011 at 01:13 PM Posted March 16, 2011 at 01:13 PM (edited) where is the bootleg from the show gone???? i race home from work on my half hour lunch break and it has dissapeared!!! phew found it lol panic over ))) Edited March 16, 2011 at 01:16 PM by Feidhlimbrennan Quote Instagram: @feidhlimb
Love, Posted March 16, 2011 at 01:13 PM Posted March 16, 2011 at 01:13 PM (edited) Ignore the following spoiler if talking about Celine's lipping irritates you... SPOILER! --Click here to view-- | --Cliquez ici pour voir-- I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade... It's unfortunate that both "Open Arms" and "Man in the Mirror" are lipped. The comparison of the Today Show video clips from the Preview shows and the Tyler's soundbites from Opening Night confirmed this. Edited March 16, 2011 at 01:20 PM by Love, Quote
Javito Posted March 16, 2011 at 01:15 PM Posted March 16, 2011 at 01:15 PM Can I have the link for download the bootleg, please??? where is the bootleg from the show gone???? i race home from work on my half hour lunch break and it has dissapeared!!! It's been moved to the multimedia section guys (click here) Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
cmcdaori Posted March 16, 2011 at 01:20 PM Posted March 16, 2011 at 01:20 PM So this is the song setlist I got for the premiere show. Until the Lullaby song, I find that the first songs fit well. But since the Lullaby song, I feel that the show enters in a boredom status that is hard to follow I began playing the bootleg from Tyler with such excitement, but after The Reason ended, I have to admit it was hard at times to keep listening with attention to the show. I felt I wasn't listening to a Celine Dion concert but a Celine private party in some karaoke bar And its interesting they're saying she has to do a show with songs that are recognizable for the people who come to see it. Well, I had to look the name of 5 songs because I had never heard of them (3 of them consecutive: Spinning Wheel, that duet of Celine with herself and the duet with Stevie Wonder). I'm sure there are songs in Céline's own catalogue which are much more recognizable than these...And if the dense body of the show wasn't enough, the 3 last songs are the same ending of the A New Day show and the TCWT Now don't you really think things could've been done much much better? I guess its a show to bee seen rather than listened, because what concerns to that part, is a heavy task for a hardcore fan imo Haha.. . Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
bjoernclausen Posted March 16, 2011 at 01:23 PM Posted March 16, 2011 at 01:23 PM In case anyone would want it for their iTunes/MP3 Players: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bjoernclausen/Premiereshow.png I've re-done the bootleg into files for each song, file information (ID3 Tags) and all - so iTunes ready. If Tyler agrees, I shall upload it later - still waiting for him to reply to my PM. I shall head off to work for now! See y'all! Quote Selv tak, Céline!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bjoernclausen/tak-love-celine.jpgCopenhagen, 5th of June 2008 http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bjoernclausen/TakingChancesDKsmall.jpg
Kaluss Posted March 16, 2011 at 01:31 PM Posted March 16, 2011 at 01:31 PM (edited) http://celinefan.org/gallery/albums/01%20PHOTOS/005%20Las%20Vegas%20Shows/Celine/03-15%20Premiere%20Show/0089.jpg :lol: I've added more pictures, they are 1000px so it's almost HQ I'm still looking for bigger Edited March 16, 2011 at 01:34 PM by Kaluss Quote Celine Dion Site --- GalleryFANLISTING - Let's count the number of Celine Dion fans!
Timster Posted March 16, 2011 at 01:32 PM Posted March 16, 2011 at 01:32 PM WOW! I've just finished listening to the bootleg, it's an amazing show. All playbacks seem to be new. We shouldn't assume ABM is the old one straight away. It could be new but just sounds very similar. There were a couple of parts I didn't like as much, like the song Barnev sang. Ne me quitte pas needs to be sung properly and not turn into an over-emotional My Love. I think the Bond Medley is great, although Live And Let Die is a bit boring IMO. Also, it's a shame so many of Celine's songs have been shortened. But overall I think it's a very classy and vocally fantastic show! Quote
Simon Posted March 16, 2011 at 01:41 PM Posted March 16, 2011 at 01:41 PM Thanks for the pic & cover! Was the MHWGO intro with clips from the movie? Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
Xpresso Posted March 16, 2011 at 01:48 PM Posted March 16, 2011 at 01:48 PM Open Arms & Man In The Mirror, Videos: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42086235/ns/...-entertainment/ Thanks! This interview is fun. I love how Jenna and Celine sing "It's All Coming Back to Me Now" and Celine sings (after saying how she sings in the shower) "If You Scrub Me Like This" Jenna Bush is great! Quote
cmcdaori Posted March 16, 2011 at 01:51 PM Posted March 16, 2011 at 01:51 PM http://celinefan.org/gallery/albums/01%20PHOTOS/005%20Las%20Vegas%20Shows/Celine/03-15%20Premiere%20Show/0089.jpg :lol: I've added more pictures, they are 1000px so it's almost HQ I'm still looking for bigger Where have u added?? Can u post the link? Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Belle Céline Posted March 16, 2011 at 01:54 PM Posted March 16, 2011 at 01:54 PM (edited) I was going to offer to post some hqs but I see that's already been taken care of. They are larger hqs though than what was posted. Edited March 16, 2011 at 01:54 PM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Kaluss Posted March 16, 2011 at 01:55 PM Posted March 16, 2011 at 01:55 PM Where have u added?? Can u post the link? http://celinefan.org/gallery/thumbnails.ph...up&cat=-866 Quote Celine Dion Site --- GalleryFANLISTING - Let's count the number of Celine Dion fans!
celinerific Posted March 16, 2011 at 01:56 PM Posted March 16, 2011 at 01:56 PM The show sounds great! I do agree with many people here though. Looking at the setlist, she does need more of her own material. I think I need to go and fimiliarize myself with all these songs now... Because a bunch of them I don't even know about lol. And a few more uptempo numbers would be great too. Hopefully between now and August, they'll change the setllist a bit. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Xpresso Posted March 16, 2011 at 01:59 PM Posted March 16, 2011 at 01:59 PM Don't get me wrong... I understand people want to see the show but I really don't understand how this forum can let someone post the entire bootleg here!! And you'll ruin your Vegas experience (if you go) by watching the entire thing and people will start complaining and analysing every little detail, including lipped parts, etc. again... I'm very surprised the moderators let this happen. And it's not very fair to Celine imo!I prefer to watch a few clips. And I think it's looking great! Quote
stchba Posted March 16, 2011 at 02:02 PM Posted March 16, 2011 at 02:02 PM I asked/tweeted Gayle King if she was at the premiere and SHE RESPONDED!! HOW NICE! What i said:@kinggayle Rumors that you and Oprah were in Vegas @ Celine's premiere... is it true? She responded:@stchba no I wish!! I am in ny but plan to go to show sooner rather than later love love love celine! Quote http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt308/stchba/collagesmall.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.