Jump to content

Celine is in New York! (Maybe for 5th attempt?)


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

So here are them. I really hope you all enjoy!!!

It's been a sacrifice to be in the cold weather but it's really worth it!!!

She was listening to me!!!! Smiling!!! Waiving!!!!

 

Oh. I'm really sorry to mark them but I don't want anybody to think that I'm taking advantage in doing this.

post-21689-1265658457_thumb.jpg

post-21689-1265658472_thumb.jpg

post-21689-1265658482_thumb.jpg

post-21689-1265658490_thumb.jpg

post-21689-1265658498_thumb.jpg

Edited by WILSIMARA

http://i50.tinypic.com/10ifgwj.jpg

LAS VEGAS, March 19th & 20th, 2011

Posted
Great!

Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017

Posted

so pretty :) thank you for the pics.

 

I would really hate to have to have bodyguards with me all the time. :/

Posted
Obrigada :)

An angel was looking through,

It was you,

Yeah you...it's

189239_10150115379852858_614362857_6669246_5597381_n.jpg

You are the REASON.

Posted
the pics are great thanks for sharing.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpg

Celine is my idol

Posted (edited)

Maybe shes also doing some promotion for the movie... The Today show, Regis and kelly and David Letterman are all in New York

 

Or sorry also the View is there too

Edited by Nmj
Posted
Thank you very much for pictures, Céline again like very elegant lady.
http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Posted
I wonder if this is true, and was really said on the radio??

 

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/43271480.html

 

If so, questions: When was the Canada Haiti special? And was Celine spotted around that time?

 

Hmmmm :hmm:

Canada Haiti special was in january 23., Céline made a videomessage, her "pregnancy" was later said as it was a mistake by one moderator.

http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Posted
I wonder if this is true, and was really said on the radio??

 

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/43271480.html

 

If so, questions: When was the Canada Haiti special? And was Celine spotted around that time?

 

Hmmmm :hmm:

Canada Haiti special was in january 23., Céline made a videomessage, her "pregnancy" was later said as it was a mistake by one moderator.

 

Oh, that makes sense. Was wondering if someone knew about the Aug announcement, but not about the later one. I personally don't think she is pregnant - unfortunately. :cry:

Posted
Did she tell you sth?
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted (edited)
sth? what does that mean? Edited by Belle Céline

“There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”

http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png

Posted
Yes Julian, you're right !!! this is Callas ! She is trying hard to be spot by a producer ! !
Posted
Wow, again! :w00t: Please ask if she will be at the premiere tomorrow. :bye1:

 

PS I should lend you my HD camcorder. ;)

 

 

 

Vic how come your're not camping outside her hotel?! :giggle:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for the photos!! :flowers: Were there many other fans there?

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
Posted
Yes Julian, you're right !!! this is Callas ! She is trying hard to be spot by a producer ! !

Mdr

I guess they were already filming her, leaving the hotel etc. :w00t: Movie will be aired on TF1 after the final of "La Ferme" :wub: :clap: :kicking:

Posted (edited)
Yes Julian, you're right !!! this is Callas ! She is trying hard to be spot by a producer ! !

Mdr

I guess they were already filming her, leaving the hotel etc. :w00t: Movie will be aired on TF1 after the final of "La Ferme" :wub: :clap: :kicking:

 

Mdr indeed ! I see you remember our french lessons ^_^ La ferme is so cool I watch Claudette every friday night, she rocks !! :giggle:

Edited by René 2
Posted
Wow, again! :w00t: Please ask if she will be at the premiere tomorrow. :bye1:

 

PS I should lend you my HD camcorder. ;)

 

 

 

Vic how come your're not camping outside her hotel?! :giggle:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for the photos!! :flowers: Were there many other fans there?

:blushing1: I don't want to wait there alone in the cold. But, I should get something signed to auction for CF2. :bonk:

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted
Wow, again! :w00t: Please ask if she will be at the premiere tomorrow. :bye1:

 

PS I should lend you my HD camcorder. ;)

 

 

 

Vic how come your're not camping outside her hotel?! :giggle:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for the photos!! :flowers: Were there many other fans there?

:blushing1: I don't want to wait there alone in the cold. But, I should get something signed to auction for CF2. :bonk:

 

You totally should! :yes:

Posted
Great pictures.. thanks for sharing :)
http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/virgo17th/Sam%20and%20Me/Senzatitolo-1-1.jpg

Posted
i like her bun it's different

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...