ashleylovesceline Posted February 8, 2010 at 10:47 AM Posted February 8, 2010 at 10:47 AM My mom mentioned she looked pregnant in the WATW recording photos... I thought she was crazy, but maybe not. Oh, that would be so wonderful... I really hope this happens for them, they are so deserving. But Stevo is right, the fact that Vegas is going to happen, may mean the exact opposite, that she stopped trying. Quote
takeachance Posted February 8, 2010 at 12:15 PM Posted February 8, 2010 at 12:15 PM (edited) I really hope she is pregnant too! or gets pregnant now! Thats why I dont understand all this Vegas stuff, both things contradict eachother? as much as im excited bout vegas(also stressed!), id be delighted if it was postponed due to her being pregnant! so heres hoping we hear news soon!!!! that would be so exciting!!!! Edited February 8, 2010 at 12:17 PM by takeachance Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
anewdayhascome Posted February 8, 2010 at 12:29 PM Posted February 8, 2010 at 12:29 PM That would be a dream come true but I doubt it... as she wouldn't say about the 5th attempt and what's more after in vitro she wouldn't have done so many appearances Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
whineupemily Posted February 8, 2010 at 12:41 PM Posted February 8, 2010 at 12:41 PM Fingers Crossed 5th Time Lucky , C'mon Celine You Can Do it !!!! You know.. she could have just wanted to be in NY... Doesn't exactly mean it's ALWAYS for the same thing Quote
drove all night Posted February 8, 2010 at 01:12 PM Posted February 8, 2010 at 01:12 PM I also ask myself if the rumours are true. Because why had they started the LV-machinery??? OK, March 2011 is far, but there are also rehearsals etc. etc. And that all with a baby?!?! But maybe she's already pregnant and had just a check-up in NYC? However, I also wish her all the best and I'm sure the best thing for her will surely happen. Whatever that is ... I think of you Celine!!! Quote
Sofie Posted February 8, 2010 at 02:53 PM Posted February 8, 2010 at 02:53 PM Hope so! Good luck Celine and Rene! Quote
Celininha17 Posted February 8, 2010 at 03:15 PM Author Posted February 8, 2010 at 03:15 PM Good news!!!!I just met Celine outside her hotel.I showed her my tatoo (her name) on my right wrist. she made a WOW face to me. said thank you like 3 times and waved. I took 4 pics but I'm not home now ....I will post them later. I'm really blessed!!!!!!!! Quote http://i50.tinypic.com/10ifgwj.jpgLAS VEGAS, March 19th & 20th, 2011
Frida Posted February 8, 2010 at 03:22 PM Posted February 8, 2010 at 03:22 PM Yay, can't wait to see pics Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Celininha17 Posted February 8, 2010 at 03:38 PM Author Posted February 8, 2010 at 03:38 PM Yay, can't wait to see pics Hey Frida.in one of the pics we can see the whole outfit including shoes.more work for you!!!! Quote http://i50.tinypic.com/10ifgwj.jpgLAS VEGAS, March 19th & 20th, 2011
CelineRox Posted February 8, 2010 at 03:40 PM Posted February 8, 2010 at 03:40 PM (edited) Cool! Can't wait to see the photos! Edited February 8, 2010 at 03:41 PM by CelineRox Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
Frida Posted February 8, 2010 at 03:46 PM Posted February 8, 2010 at 03:46 PM Yay, can't wait to see pics Hey Frida.in one of the pics we can see the whole outfit including shoes.more work for you!!!! Haha, awesome, I hope I'm still awake when you post them Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
manu23 Posted February 8, 2010 at 03:51 PM Posted February 8, 2010 at 03:51 PM Good news!!!!I just met Celine outside her hotel.I showed her my tatoo (her name) on my right wrist. she made a WOW face to me. said thank you like 3 times and waved. I took 4 pics but I'm not home now ....I will post them later. I'm really blessed!!!!!!!! Do you work at that Hotel or what? You always meet her!! Ask her if she is coming to the advance screening tomorrow Quote
angelil78 Posted February 8, 2010 at 04:07 PM Posted February 8, 2010 at 04:07 PM Good news!!!!I just met Celine outside her hotel.I showed her my tatoo (her name) on my right wrist. she made a WOW face to me. said thank you like 3 times and waved. I took 4 pics but I'm not home now ....I will post them later. I'm really blessed!!!!!!!! ohhhh lucky!!! can't wait to see pics Quote
Belle Céline Posted February 8, 2010 at 04:10 PM Posted February 8, 2010 at 04:10 PM Wonder if Bauergriffin got any photo's? They are based in NYC....they've photographed her a couple times. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Julian Posted February 8, 2010 at 04:18 PM Posted February 8, 2010 at 04:18 PM CONGRATULATION!!! Quote
Ccile Posted February 8, 2010 at 04:21 PM Posted February 8, 2010 at 04:21 PM That's great!!! I'm looking forward to seeing your pics!! thanks! Quote http://www.sarahjparker.com/gallery/albums/films/SexandtheCity2/stills/normal_008.jpg The girls are back!!!!
Xpresso Posted February 8, 2010 at 04:33 PM Posted February 8, 2010 at 04:33 PM Do we have a stocker on this forum? Quote
Belle Céline Posted February 8, 2010 at 04:34 PM Posted February 8, 2010 at 04:34 PM Do we have a stocker on this forum? Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
SarahJB5 Posted February 8, 2010 at 04:46 PM Posted February 8, 2010 at 04:46 PM Very cool...I too can't wait to see the pics!!!! Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
tamarasergiani Posted February 8, 2010 at 05:16 PM Posted February 8, 2010 at 05:16 PM Ah!!! I can't wait to see the pics too!!! Quote http://www.shaunoakes.com/images/celine-dion-concert.jpg My mail - MSN ** She is the best in the world! ** ** 7amuz ** J'irai chercher ton coeur si tu l'emportes ailleursMême si dans tes danses d'autres dansent tes heuresJ'irai chercher ton âme dans les froids dans les flammesJe te jetterai des sorts pour que tu m'aimes encore
Celininha17 Posted February 8, 2010 at 05:16 PM Author Posted February 8, 2010 at 05:16 PM Do we have a stocker on this forum? Stocker? haha Quote http://i50.tinypic.com/10ifgwj.jpgLAS VEGAS, March 19th & 20th, 2011
Belle Céline Posted February 8, 2010 at 05:22 PM Posted February 8, 2010 at 05:22 PM oh yay hope we see pics soon! Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
maykonprincess Posted February 8, 2010 at 05:24 PM Posted February 8, 2010 at 05:24 PM .. she could be in NY for fashion week... it starts this weekend. Quote
angelil78 Posted February 8, 2010 at 05:29 PM Posted February 8, 2010 at 05:29 PM I think it's kinda odd that the media hasn't noticed her like they have for the past months. It seems to me that she doesn't want any attention this time, what do you think? Quote
Belle Céline Posted February 8, 2010 at 05:30 PM Posted February 8, 2010 at 05:30 PM I think it's kinda odd that the media hasn't noticed her like they have for the past months. It seems to me that she doesn't want any attention this time, what do you think?They may have, sometimes it takes a bit to get the photo's published online. Or maybe Celine managed to slip under the radar this time Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Celininha17 Posted February 8, 2010 at 06:08 PM Author Posted February 8, 2010 at 06:08 PM I think it's kinda odd that the media hasn't noticed her like they have for the past months. It seems to me that she doesn't want any attention this time, what do you think? By the time I was by the hotel there was one photographer there. Then she came out of the car, I talked to her and he didn't do anything. I thought he was kind of "sleeping" and didn't see her. after that one more person got there with camera. he is always there when she is here - just like me they both missed her and didn't take any pics. they must be there waiting for her to leave .....I'm sure they will take pics anytime today. Quote http://i50.tinypic.com/10ifgwj.jpgLAS VEGAS, March 19th & 20th, 2011
celinedream Posted February 8, 2010 at 06:12 PM Posted February 8, 2010 at 06:12 PM this really is the best place for real-time news on Celine. Thanks!! Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
Koolan Posted February 8, 2010 at 06:14 PM Posted February 8, 2010 at 06:14 PM Wow, again! Please ask if she will be at the premiere tomorrow. PS I should lend you my HD camcorder. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Belle Céline Posted February 8, 2010 at 06:23 PM Posted February 8, 2010 at 06:23 PM Hope atleast one photog got a photo or two. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 8, 2010 at 06:23 PM Posted February 8, 2010 at 06:23 PM Thanks so much for sharing I hope all is well with them Darren. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.