Skye Posted January 10, 2010 at 03:41 AM Posted January 10, 2010 at 03:41 AM I love her "young" voice. It took me a while to love this album, but now, i think it's one of her best. Quote
Andy Man Posted January 11, 2010 at 11:10 PM Author Posted January 11, 2010 at 11:10 PM Unison Special (Quebec) - 1990... Unison Special 1990 [Part 1] - includes a performance of "If Love Is Out Of The Question" Unison Special 1990 [Part 2] - includes a performance of "Have A Heart" Unison Special 1990 [Part 3] - includes a performance of "Unison" Unison Special 1990 [Part 4] - includes performance of "Where Does My Heart Beat Now" Unison Special 1990 [Part 5] - includes performance of "(If There Was) Any Other Way" Quote
celinesounds Posted January 12, 2010 at 12:09 AM Posted January 12, 2010 at 12:09 AM Unison Special (Quebec) - 1990... Unison Special 1990 [Part 1] - includes a performance of "If Love Is Out Of The Question" Unison Special 1990 [Part 2] - includes a performance of "Have A Heart" Unison Special 1990 [Part 3] - includes a performance of "Unison" Unison Special 1990 [Part 4] - includes performance of "Where Does My Heart Beat Now" Unison Special 1990 [Part 5] - includes performance of "(If There Was) Any Other Way" Great show, where i can download this show? Quote #FREEJAVITO
Andy Man Posted January 12, 2010 at 12:47 AM Author Posted January 12, 2010 at 12:47 AM (edited) Not sure. I know a bunch of these were put up on the CelineChannel download site...some may still be there...I'll look around...if Sony ever re-releases Unison all these specials I've posted would be awesome to have on DVD!!! Edited January 12, 2010 at 12:47 AM by Andy Man Quote
Andy Man Posted January 12, 2010 at 10:46 PM Author Posted January 12, 2010 at 10:46 PM (If There Was) Any Other Way [Live - 1991] - love the outfit... Quote
patih_barsanti Posted January 12, 2010 at 10:49 PM Posted January 12, 2010 at 10:49 PM I wasn't born when Unison came out :lolbut is one of my fav album Quote Do I love you my oh myYeah river deep mountain high, yeah yeah yeahhttp://www.celinerific.com/Gallery/TCH_TourPhotos/OfficialTP20.jpgIf I lost you would I cry?Oh how I love you baby, baby, baby, babyhttp://celinemariedion.tumblr.com/
Andy Man Posted January 15, 2010 at 07:16 PM Author Posted January 15, 2010 at 07:16 PM So after Unison, Celine returned back to her french work with Dion Chante Plamondon. I've always thought this was an incredible album and her work with Luc Plamondon was amazing (they need to work together again!). So what are your thoughts on the album now??? Did you like the change in direction she took with it (especially compared to her early French work)? Favorite songs??? Share what you think of this time in Celine's career... - an awesome video! L'amour Existe Encore - Music Video Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.