Jump to content

I'm Alive - Most played Swede-written song of the decade


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm Alive was played mostly in the 00s

Celine Dion I'm Alive was the most played song in Swedish radio during the 00s. The statistics show that stim announced today.

 

I'm Alive was written by Andreas Carlsson and Kristian Lundin and was released in August 2002 as the second single from Céline Dion's album A New Day Has Come.

 

Robyn made no less than three of the ten largest Swedish radio hit in Sweden in the decade: Keep This Fire Burning, Be Mine and Do not Stop the Music.

 

Here are the top ten list:

 

01 Celine Dion I'm Alive (Andreas Carlsson, Kristian Lundin)

02 Bon Jovi It's My Life (Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora, Max Martin)

03 Titiyo Come Along (Joakim Berg, Peter Smith)

04 Robyn Keep This Fire Burning (Reme, Ulf Lindstrom, Johan Ekhé, Robyn Carlsson)

05 Kent FF (Martin Shields, Sami Sirviö Markus Mustonen, Joakim Berg, H Mänty, Danino N)

06 Patsy Cline With you, I am wonderful (Patrik Isaksson, Anders Glenmark)

07 Laleh Live Tomorrow (Laleh Pourkarim)

08 Robyn Be Mine (Klas Åhlund, Robyn Carlsson)

09 Robyn Do not Stop the Music (Reme, Alexander Kronlund, Ulf Lindstrom, Johan Ekhé, Robyn Carlsson)

10 Takida Curly Sue (Patrik Frisk, Thomas Wallin, Robert Pettersson, Fredrik Pålsson, Christopher Soderstrom, Matt Larson)

 

 

Source

 

:clap: :clap: :clap:

62008933_3302094023149751_3467110073363333120_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent.fbru2-1.fna&oh=4f58e00ddc52743e263578419950824a&oe=5D5255DE
Posted
Fun! Thanks for the info! It's amazing to see how popular she is all over the world! :clap:

http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg

 

Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais.

J't'adore Céline.

Merci.

<3

Posted

Yea read this earlier last year. But wasn't this list made out of songs composed by a Swede. Can be important to point out. :thumbsup2:

 

/fred

Peace and love to all.
Posted (edited)
thats nice to know that she is very popular all over the world, it proves how amazing she is :wub: Edited by NancyxxM

http://www.socal.com/absolutenm/articlefiles/1987-jane_seymour6.jpg

Jane Seymour. Celine Dion.

Posted (edited)

There's a topic about that here:

 

http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?s...ic=43738&hl=

 

 

 

Yea read this earlier last year. But wasn't this list made out of songs composed by a Swede. Can be important to point out. :thumbsup2:

 

/fred

 

Yeah

 

 

 

 

Edit:

 

Céline Dions I’m Alive var den mest spelade svenska låten i radion under 00-talet

 

http://radionytt.se/nyheter/?p=3731

 

= Céline Dion's I'm Alive was the most played swedish song on the radio during the 00's

Edited by Frida
Posted
thats so great

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpg

Celine is my idol

Posted

Yeah good to know this amazing results.

When I feel down this song always bring my spirit up :D:D

Thank you for posting this amazing information! :clap:

CELINE ALL OVER THE WORLD= it's wonderful

This sentence says it ALL and starts all

Une voix d'or dans un Cœur enfant

 

 

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6a/Celine-Dion-Ce-Netait-Quun-Re-125278.jpeg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...