celinedream Posted February 8, 2010 at 05:18 PM Posted February 8, 2010 at 05:18 PM that is a wonderful idea Claudette, maybe something related to the World Cup too?? Celine would totally love that !! Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
Claudette Posted February 8, 2010 at 05:58 PM Posted February 8, 2010 at 05:58 PM Yip, definitely something soccer related. I actually spoke to Celine's publicist today. It might turn out bigger than we originally planned lol! We are working on something... It might have two purposes in the end. A bit of charity work too... Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Fanny! Posted February 8, 2010 at 08:26 PM Author Posted February 8, 2010 at 08:26 PM Sounds great Claudette! I hope you will have enough time to achieve your idea, since you only have 15 days... Please explain exactly what your idea is, I am trying to picture it. Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Claudette Posted February 8, 2010 at 08:50 PM Posted February 8, 2010 at 08:50 PM (edited) I'm sure we will get it done in the next week or so. I'm not sure if it will reach you guys that quick though (because I assume we have to mail it to you guys). While Celine was here in SA, she visited an orphanage in Soweto (I'm sure you guys know about this) and she promised to give them R300000 every year for five years. The money they basically use for kids parties an that type of thing for the children. I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but SA hosts the Soccer World Cup this year, so Celine recently said that she want the parties to have a soccer theme this year. Since we couldn't get enough people together here in SA to do the video, I thought that we should get the kids at this orphanage involve in the video. It will also give them a chance to give something back to her. So this morning I phoned the orphange and asked them if they would like to be part of it. The woman was ecstatic and said any time. So she got hold of Celine's publicist for me and told her about it. Celine's publicist phoned me back and said that she likes the idea a lot. So now I've come up with something else. We can turn this thing into a charity type of thing at the same time. Tomorrow we are going to phone McDonalds and Coca Cola and see if they would like to help us. We thought that McDonalds could sponser the kids with a meal for the day and since Coca Cola is one of the big sponsers of the soccer, we are going to ask them if they would sponser each kid with a soccer ball and shirts and stuff. So for the film, we are going to try and film it at one of the stadiums they are going to use in the soccer world cup. The idea is to give every child a ball and then we are going to let them run onto the field (like a match) and place their balls on the ground in the middle of the field spelling the words ''Happy Birthday (Celine)''. It obviously depend on whether or not we can get the people to work with us on this. Edited February 8, 2010 at 09:00 PM by Claudette Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
vroni Posted February 8, 2010 at 10:23 PM Posted February 8, 2010 at 10:23 PM OH MY DION, that sounds fantastic, really great idea! Fingers crossed that it works out! Quote My Taking Chances Tour 22 June München 08 July Genève 10 February Quebec City 12, 14, 15 February Montréal 15, 16 March 2011 LAS VEGAS
CLine Posted February 10, 2010 at 12:20 AM Posted February 10, 2010 at 12:20 AM Claudette ! wow ! Your idea is very challenging ! I don't how it will fit in the final film, but it's worth to try ! And if you succeed, we will have 4 continents represented ! PS : Vroni, you miss us very much yesterday, et moi qui voulais voir si mon anglais avait progressé ! I hope you get better. Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red HeadsOfficial Program now available(English and français)http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
ladylindsey Posted February 10, 2010 at 12:25 AM Posted February 10, 2010 at 12:25 AM Claudette that is amazing! I hope it all works out, she would LOVE that! So great! Quote
aicee Posted February 10, 2010 at 02:48 AM Posted February 10, 2010 at 02:48 AM was there any chance that the said deadline would be extended.? Quote
Fanny! Posted February 10, 2010 at 10:09 PM Author Posted February 10, 2010 at 10:09 PM WOW, Claudette! I am REALLY looking forward to seeing the result. It does sound amazing. Aicee, the final deadline is end of February. If we could extend it, trust me we would. If we get the last videos at the end of February, that will only give us a month to make the movie... this is almost too short already. We have to favour quality over quantity. We can't afford to have 20 countries but a not-so-good final movie... I hope you understand. But if you think you can make it in 3 weeks, please, please try to make it. Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Claudette Posted February 10, 2010 at 10:14 PM Posted February 10, 2010 at 10:14 PM We are on to plan B. The companies doesn't want to help us. They all say it is to short notice and that we should have asked earlier. So we'll probably do something smaller. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
CLine Posted February 15, 2010 at 02:04 PM Posted February 15, 2010 at 02:04 PM Too bad ! We just recieved Argentina's Video. We have to see today. China will do something this week, fingers crossed. BUT, I have no news about american's and canadian's videos.... I'm just a little afraid... Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red HeadsOfficial Program now available(English and français)http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
iloveceline22 Posted February 16, 2010 at 05:37 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 05:37 AM as you guys can see, in the other posts, I've been wanting to do something in front of the Hollywood sign in Los Angeles, California, but i have Not gotten any responses from anyone on the forum! I only have my mother, my cousin, and I who want to do it! Is is okay if its only the 3 of us, if yes, I can send you the video by next week!!! please let me know, because I REALLY WANT TO BE APART OF THIS! THANKS! Quote Theres nothing more I want but to meet Celine Dion! " The Greatest Reward is the light in her eyes, the sound of her voice..." i love Celine so much!! http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n14/elojellokyank2/celine.jpg
iloveceline22 Posted February 16, 2010 at 05:38 AM Posted February 16, 2010 at 05:38 AM or by the end of this week!! Quote Theres nothing more I want but to meet Celine Dion! " The Greatest Reward is the light in her eyes, the sound of her voice..." i love Celine so much!! http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n14/elojellokyank2/celine.jpg
celinedream Posted February 16, 2010 at 07:18 PM Posted February 16, 2010 at 07:18 PM You should be getting our video next week at the latest too I sent it Feb 8th. Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
iloveceline22 Posted February 23, 2010 at 08:23 AM Posted February 23, 2010 at 08:23 AM LAST CHANCE FOR ANYONE IN THE Los Angles, CALIFORNIA AREA! If you want to be apart of the video from here, private message me NOW! thank you! Quote Theres nothing more I want but to meet Celine Dion! " The Greatest Reward is the light in her eyes, the sound of her voice..." i love Celine so much!! http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n14/elojellokyank2/celine.jpg
iloveceline22 Posted February 23, 2010 at 08:24 AM Posted February 23, 2010 at 08:24 AM Los Angeles,CA*** Quote Theres nothing more I want but to meet Celine Dion! " The Greatest Reward is the light in her eyes, the sound of her voice..." i love Celine so much!! http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n14/elojellokyank2/celine.jpg
CLine Posted February 23, 2010 at 08:32 AM Posted February 23, 2010 at 08:32 AM Someone to help Elizabeth ??!! Come on !! C'est incroyable ça ! Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red HeadsOfficial Program now available(English and français)http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
CelineLover4Life Posted February 24, 2010 at 02:12 AM Posted February 24, 2010 at 02:12 AM Great idea Claudette! Quote
iloveceline22 Posted March 1, 2010 at 02:48 AM Posted March 1, 2010 at 02:48 AM HELLO!!! CLine and Fanny can you please check your messages!! I need a response!!!! Fanny I also emailed you! PLEASE RESPOND! i dont understand what is going on?!!! Quote Theres nothing more I want but to meet Celine Dion! " The Greatest Reward is the light in her eyes, the sound of her voice..." i love Celine so much!! http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n14/elojellokyank2/celine.jpg
iloveceline22 Posted March 3, 2010 at 03:55 PM Posted March 3, 2010 at 03:55 PM YAYY glad everything worked out! lol Quote Theres nothing more I want but to meet Celine Dion! " The Greatest Reward is the light in her eyes, the sound of her voice..." i love Celine so much!! http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n14/elojellokyank2/celine.jpg
CLine Posted March 8, 2010 at 11:08 AM Posted March 8, 2010 at 11:08 AM Thank you iloveceline22 !!! You save the USA ! Fortunately you are here, because thanks to you Celine will see that she has some fans in America. And now the time is gone. We cannot accept any videos because we don't have enough time to work on it. Fans who participated : - Belgium- Italy- France- Vietnam- Switzerland- Argentina- USA- Mexico- China- Tahiti- Poland- Slovaques & Czech (pending) Thank you for your interest and now it's our turn. We hope we will do something great with all these videos and that the result will be delight every country ! Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red HeadsOfficial Program now available(English and français)http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
CLine Posted March 21, 2010 at 03:57 PM Posted March 21, 2010 at 03:57 PM We begun the promotion of the film on the web and particulary on Facebook. But I see almost no american fans (from here) clicked on "will participate", except Koolan that I recognized. So, I did not understand why you don't help this project, but I guess you have your reason. Now, we will try to understand what they are. Thank you to the others. Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red HeadsOfficial Program now available(English and français)http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
anewdayhascome Posted March 21, 2010 at 07:47 PM Posted March 21, 2010 at 07:47 PM I have my reasons but good luck with the project Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
ladylindsey Posted March 21, 2010 at 07:50 PM Posted March 21, 2010 at 07:50 PM (edited) CLine- will you put a link to the Facebook group in this topic? I joined one for the 6 x 7- I think it's the right one- but just want to make sure! I'm excited to see your hard work! Edited March 21, 2010 at 07:50 PM by ladylindsey Quote
Fanny! Posted March 21, 2010 at 08:29 PM Author Posted March 21, 2010 at 08:29 PM Here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=619...8628&ref=ts Thank you. Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
CLine Posted March 21, 2010 at 08:32 PM Posted March 21, 2010 at 08:32 PM I have my reasons but good luck with the project I'm glad to hear from you anewdayhascome ! You seemed to be interested in participating but you never gave me the answer. It's too bad because I believe that you were motivate. But as you said, you have your reason. Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red HeadsOfficial Program now available(English and français)http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Koolan Posted March 22, 2010 at 04:47 AM Posted March 22, 2010 at 04:47 AM I'm looking forward to the finished work! Sorry, I wasn't able to contribute anything to the video. If the deadline was extended, perhaps we could've done something with the other fans while Celine was here. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Fanny! Posted March 29, 2010 at 07:41 PM Author Posted March 29, 2010 at 07:41 PM Midnight french time... the release of 6x7! Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
motylik6 Posted March 29, 2010 at 08:38 PM Posted March 29, 2010 at 08:38 PM Hurá ! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Quote http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Dions-Fa...111787318944627
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.