BartFCS Posted January 7, 2014 at 08:58 PM Posted January 7, 2014 at 08:58 PM (edited) Hi all! I had such a fun time producing brand new song from Alicia Keys "Say Nothing". This song is an unreleased track never heard before from "The Diary of Alicia Keys" album (2003). Hope you like it! Tell me what you think and feel free to share it among your friends. https://soundcloud.c...y-nothing-mixed Edited January 7, 2014 at 09:09 PM by BartFCS 2 Quote
Lu CelineFan Posted January 7, 2014 at 09:09 PM Posted January 7, 2014 at 09:09 PM Hi all! I had such a fun time producing brand new song from Keys "Say Nothing". This song is an unreleased track never heard before from "The Diary of Alicia Keys" album (2003). Hope you like it! Tell me what you think and feel free to share it among your friends. https://soundcloud.c...y-nothing-mixed Like it "Diary" and "Songs in a minor" were the best Was it originally uptempo??? 1 Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
BartFCS Posted January 7, 2014 at 09:13 PM Posted January 7, 2014 at 09:13 PM Like it "Diary" and "Songs in a minor" were the best Was it originally uptempo??? Thank you !!! Yes, I kept the tempo. But original arrangements were never finished, All instruments are mine including the piano. I only used her vocals 2 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted January 7, 2014 at 10:06 PM Posted January 7, 2014 at 10:06 PM (edited) ok, here's the deal It's definitely on a par with other songs from the album (Karma, Heartburn and So simple once used to be my favs), brilliant job, keep it up, congrats! (i've listened to the song something 5 times already, love the piano sounds and the overall beat, plus the drums (?) building briefly from 0:52) you need to post other songs you've worked on seriously Edited January 7, 2014 at 10:09 PM by Jeff Abbott 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted January 7, 2014 at 10:13 PM Posted January 7, 2014 at 10:13 PM Bartek you know I'm not a music expert (told you that already I guess) but I'm really impressed with the song you posted. WOW 1 Quote
BartFCS Posted January 7, 2014 at 10:22 PM Posted January 7, 2014 at 10:22 PM Thank you I really wanted to preserve that Alicia Keys kind of vibe with her signature piano sound. It was bit of a headache to fit that piano but it worked eventually. I'd looove to get Celine's stems and rework some beats. One can dream.... 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted January 7, 2014 at 10:31 PM Posted January 7, 2014 at 10:31 PM one thing, if you got any person who didn't have the chance to listen to "The Diary of Alicia Keys" album back in the day, played them all the songs from it together with your own song placed somewhere in the middle - then I don't think it'd be very easy to detect the song produced by an "outsider" (you know whre i'm going with that) producing one of Celine's new songs - well that'd be a dream, can you imagine? 1 Quote
BartFCS Posted January 7, 2014 at 11:08 PM Posted January 7, 2014 at 11:08 PM one thing, if you got any person who didn't have the chance to listen to "The Diary of Alicia Keys" album back in the day, played them all the songs from it together with your own song placed somewhere in the middle - then I don't think it'd be very easy to detect the song produced by an "outsider" (you know whre i'm going with that) producing one of Celine's new songs - well that'd be a dream, can you imagine? that's the thing. I was going for modern sound but really wanted to fit it in the album flow. You couldn't give me better review THANK YOU 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted January 7, 2014 at 11:27 PM Posted January 7, 2014 at 11:27 PM (edited) that's the thing. I was going for modern sound but really wanted to fit it in the album flow.You couldn't give me better review THANK YOU that was my very first impression of your song i'm sure many people from here would agree Edited January 7, 2014 at 11:28 PM by Jeff Abbott 1 Quote
BartFCS Posted September 8, 2014 at 06:03 PM Posted September 8, 2014 at 06:03 PM (edited) You guys! On Alicia Key's facebook page is new video of her new song "We Are Here" I didn't know how to post it here. It's not on youtube yet... What a powerful message!!! Good "old" new Alicia.I love it! Edited September 8, 2014 at 06:04 PM by BartFCS Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.