Jump to content

Céline leaving hotel in New York City


Recommended Posts

Posted
My point is I think its okay ONLY if the child ISN'T in danger. Pics of RC walking out of a hotel holding his parents hands aren't putting him in danger is all I'm saying. It's only okay if they aren't being invasive, aggresive or endangering the childs life. I don't mean this just about RC any celebrity child. I don't want to debate it but I just like seeing pics of him, if we didn't have pics from Gerard we would probably never see him considering he is rarely photographed by anyone other than Gerard and personal photo's at home.

 

 

Well my point is this:

 

I wouldn't want my child/ren to have their privacy invaded. It has nothing to do with danger.

 

 

I agree with Frida about the RC thing. It makes me cringe, honestly. It isn't the child who is famous, it's the parent, so I think the child should be left alone. They don't have an option.

 

I'm sure it can be argued a hundred different ways as to why nothing is wrong with a celeb's child being photographed but I doubt I'll ever change my mind either. It's just my personal opinion so if yours happens to be different, no offense to you. And I hope this isn't taken out of context as me questioning Céline's judgment either.

 

 

 

I totally agree with the both of you, I mean if I was famous I WOULD never put my kids in Danger or be photograph at all. Never. :thumbsup2: :yes:

Posted
Hmm..I agree with Belle Celine on this one. It's usually only a couple of pictures when they're in a public place...it's not like they're climbing over the back fence of their home in attempt to interview him. Celine doesn't seem to have a problem with people taking pics of RC... so why should it bother us?
Posted (edited)

It's not really a choice for them. I don't think she likes that much that they take pictures of RC but she knows very well that it's going to happen whether she likes it or not when they are out of the house. She can't prevent that. If and when she doesn't feel like it, they stay home. And as she said to Denise Bombardier in her last interview, she's not going to hide RC so they're not able to live and make him live a normal family life. So I think that's why they release some family pictures from time to time also. By doing this they assure themselves some family peace and they fead the media's appetit. As for Céline(and René) they've been in showbiz all their life, they know and accept what comes with it. Céline poses graciously for photographers without trying to escape when she's out(always has), I think to give them what they want so they don't have to run after her and stole pictures of her in private moments; I think she feels that by doing that though that they should leave them alone sometimes, being cooperative and all as she always is.(like the time they stole a picture of her in a bikini on a family holiday or during the tour of her and RC on a balcony). I don't think she appreciates those though(those are paparazzi's). Céline's private life has been public since she's 12, she knows how it works and mostly likes her showbiz life imo. She said to Denise that the woman stays the artist always also and she likes to have fans waiting outside her hotel. She has nothing to hide and truly loves people. Céline has known only this kind of life....it's her life.

 

As for their stay in NYC this weekend, René had told publicly that they would be there so it's obvious they expected some people could be there....

 

And don't forget she had Gérard S. by her side everywhere for the last year not to mention this Production J cameraman almost everywhere they went too. No one made them do that, they choose to do that....That's her life..

 

Finally, I'm sending positive thoughts to the family so this dream of having a second child comes true. That would be awesome!

Edited by Lou555
Posted (edited)
I don't think she likes that much that they take pictures of RC but she knows very well that it's going to happen whether she likes it or not when they are out of the house. She can't prevent that. If and when she doesn't feel like it, they stay home. And as she said to Denise Bombardier in her last interview, she's not going to hide RC so they're not able to live and make him live a normal family life. So I think that's why they release some family pictures from time to time also. By doing this they assure themselves some family peace and they fead the media's appetit. As for Céline(and René) they've been in showbiz all their life, they know and accept what comes with it. Céline poses graciously for photographers without trying to escape when she's out(always has), I think to give them what they want so they don't have to run after her and stole pictures of her in private moments; I think she feels that by doing that though that they should leave them alone sometimes, being cooperative and all as she always is.(like the time they stole a picture of her in a bikini on a family holiday or during the tour of her and RC on a balcony). I don't think she appreciates those though(those are paparazzi's). Céline's private life as been public since she's 12, she knows how it works and mostly likes her showbiz life imo. She said to Denise that the woman stays the artist always also and she likes to have fans waiting outside her hotel. She has nothing to hide and truly loves people. Céline has known only this kind of life....it's her life.

 

As for their stay in NYC this weekend, René had told publicly that they would be there so it's obvious they expected some people could be there....

 

And don't forget she had Gérard S. by her side for a year not to mention a Production J cameraman almost everywhere they went. No one made them to that, they choose to do that....That's her life...

 

 

I agree the photo's are going to be taken regardless and she knows that she can't just hide RC away, she wants him to be able to go out of the house. As for the paparazzi photo's of her on vacation those were taken from a long distance away and yes some could say if she didn't want her photo being taken at that time she could have just stayed inside and not went on the balcony but you did make a good point about saying she can't just stay inside all the time. She knew the paparazzi were taking the photo's and they didn't make an attempt to block themselves from the paparazzi so I'm guessing she must not have minded to much that they took the photo's since she was playing on the balcony with RC and he was riding his scooter around and playing with his video camera and binoculars. I do feel bad that the paparazzi invaded their vacation time but they weren't close to them from what is shown in the photo's and Celine didn't seem bothered. I think if Celine had a problem with the paparazzi photo's she would say something like most celebs do. IDK that's just what I think. I think because Celine does let the paparazzi have a few photo's of herself, and from time to time RC that it does lessen the amount of paparazzi photo's being taken. They get the shots they want and are happy with it. Its very true that RC is probably used to having a camera around all the time, nearly everything he has done during the 08/09 time period was on film or photographed.

 

I think Jacqui said it well too that as long as Celine doesn't mind a photo of RC being taken everyonce in awhile then we shouldn't either. If she never wanted a photo of RC taken then she would just not taken him out in public, or she could be weird about it and do like Michael Jackson and make him wear a mask. That's extreme though and uncalled for, I get wanting to protect your childs privacy but hiding their face with a mask is going to make the interest in that much greater and thats going to make getting photo's of them that much bigger of a deal and they are going be hounding them non stop to get a photo just like they did MJ's kids.

Edited by Belle Céline

“There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”

http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png

Posted (edited)

I don't think Céline minds having their pictures taken most of the times but I thiink she hates very much when those pictures are "stolen" from them if I may say that in those terms because she plays the game often to give them what they want. Just like they were stolen when they were on vacation or on the balcony. When paparazzis have to use long distance lens to catch them without them knowing, I think she finds it very intrusive and uncall for. She talked a little bit to Bombardier about it. She said : "Whatever huge price we pay to rent a hotel room to have a piece of private sun for ourselves, I realized that, even with that kind of money, we can't even have that cuz the sun belongs to everyone."(rough translation from french here).

 

As for RC she realizes that if he's with her that people are going to take pictures of him even if she doesn't want too. She told Bombardier that he knows his parents are famous and that people are going to want to take pictures of them and even of him sometimes. She explained that to him and I think RC knows exactly how it works too by now and when he minds(cuz he doesn't like much photographers), he tells them he prefers to stay home.

 

Those are some of the prices to pay having that kind of life, they all know that.

Edited by Lou555
Posted (edited)
I don't think Céline minds having their pictures taken most of the times but I thiink she hates very much when those pictures are "stolen" from them if I may say that in those terms because she plays the game often to give them what they want. Just like they were stolen when they were on vacation or on the balcony. When paparazzi have to use long distance lens to catch them without them knowing, I think she find it very intrusive and uncall for. She talked a little bit to Bombardier about it. She said : "Whatever huge price we pay to rent a hôtel room to have a piece of private sun for ourselves, I realized that, even with that kind of money, we couldn't even have that cuz the sun belongs to everyone."(rough translation from french here).

 

As for RC she told Bombardier that he knows his parents are famous and that people are going to want to take pictures of them and even of him sometimes. She explained that to him and I think RC knows exactly how it works too by now and when he minds, he tells them he prefers to stay home.

 

Those are some of the prices to pay having that kind of life, they all know that.

I'm sure she doesn't like if the photo's are with a long distance lense, typically aren't those photo's really grainy though? The ones from the balcony look like they were a few floors up so long lense camera's probably weren't used I'm just assuming that because the quality of the photos were pretty good. It seemed like in most those photo's she wasn't even paying attention to the paparazzi and it didn't bother her that they were there. If I understand right she is saying something like that even if they do pay a lot of money for a hotel room they can't just have the world outside to themselves because she doesn't own it, its not only hers. Its for everyone. I'm sure she has explained to RC that people take her photo and will take his at times when they go out and I'm sure he understand that just because they go out it doesn't mean they are going to be photographed, because they aren't and is probably used to it and like she said if RC doesn't want to go out then that's his choice. It's not like they keep him shut up at home or anything. He goes out when he wants and stays home when he wants.

Edited by Belle Céline

“There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”

http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png

Posted
Thanks for the pics and the video! I think Céline looks great in the pics! It's too bad you can't see her beautiful eyes, though. I hope everything works out for her and her family!

My Taking Chances World Tour

Amsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11

Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40

Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2

 

 

Bruce freakin' Springsteen

Posted
gosh, those heels. hahaha

 

I always get amazed by that too. I mean, I am a woman and I love high heels, but I could never stand on the size of hills she wears!! :giggle: I would probably fall the first second I tried to walk! :laugh:

 

I think she does look happy! Amazing pictures! thanks again, guys!

Posted
GOSH!! those heels looks amazing!!!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif

"No no, put it back..."

Posted (edited)
Wow she looks beautiful..I know how hard it is to get pregnant with IFV procedure...I was a surrogate mother for a couple who couldnt have kids it was sooo bad I had to do shots in the stomach, lie still for hours, take hormone pills and they transfered 3 embyros and they didnt take but finally the 2nd time we did it I had a big healthy boy its a very long and stressful procedure my heart go out to Celine for doing it over and over what a strong women...Love ya Celine :wub:
woww thanks for telling us that story i had no idea. congrats to you too! :flowers:

 

 

She smiles so as to reassure us she's fine, and flout the tabloids! She's an excellent communicant!! well done Celine!
sure she smiles but she wants to cry inside. she is also well made up for anticipation of paparazzi. after all rene did spill the beans right.

 

 

I MADE THAT VIDEO FOUND ON YOUTUBE.

SHE WAS LOOKING GORGEOUS. I TOOK A PICTURE WITH HER.

i thank you for your information and video :flowers: but to go up to her and ask for a pictue to be taken when everyone knows that she is there going thru this very difficult and emotional process is rather TACKY IMO, sorry .. i could NEVER do that to her. :sick: she deserves some privacy and respect. Edited by lindsey22
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

here is a new picture from that trip

 

http://i48.tinypic.com/141o94p.jpg

“There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”

http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png

Posted
Awwww how cute!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/friedls/9632acaa.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...