whineupemily Posted November 14, 2009 at 11:33 PM Posted November 14, 2009 at 11:33 PM I was a surrogate mother for a couple who couldnt have kids it was sooo bad I had to do shots in the stomach, lie still for hours, take hormone pills and they transfered 3 embyros and they didnt take but finally the 2nd time we did it I had a big healthy boyThat's marvelous! I'm so happy for you! Quote
Belle Céline Posted November 14, 2009 at 11:54 PM Posted November 14, 2009 at 11:54 PM anyone know how you can save the photo's from the site Bubba posted? Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Chellbie Posted November 15, 2009 at 12:25 AM Posted November 15, 2009 at 12:25 AM ya know, she's well aware she is in the public's eye more so with this trip to NY than any other where photographers have caught her outside the Ritz. I'm not by any means saying she's fake but the last thing she wants is for a picture of her frowning to end up on the cover of a magazine saying 'Celine depressed from Miscarraige' I'm glad to see her smiling but I want her to be able to be herself and every emotion that comes with it. I really wish NO ONE had been there. I was secretly hoping they announced their return to NY to be this weekend just so the paps would go and then they would really actually go next weekend. Everytime I see a picture of her I fall in love all over again Quote Thankful for these moments with Celine...Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NVTuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TNSaturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GATuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NCFriday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FLTuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver COThursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NEWednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, ILhttp://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg
takeachance Posted November 15, 2009 at 12:35 AM Posted November 15, 2009 at 12:35 AM (edited) Its funny how rene let us all know what they were up to this weekend. They obviously dont mind everyone knowing. Nobody seemed to be shouting things at her about it which is good. Edited November 15, 2009 at 12:38 AM by takeachance Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Celininha17 Posted November 15, 2009 at 12:39 AM Posted November 15, 2009 at 12:39 AM I MADE THAT VIDEO FOUND ON YOUTUBE.SHE WAS LOOKING GORGEOUS. I TOOK A PICTURE WITH HER. Quote http://i50.tinypic.com/10ifgwj.jpgLAS VEGAS, March 19th & 20th, 2011
Celinefanatic07 Posted November 15, 2009 at 12:40 AM Posted November 15, 2009 at 12:40 AM She's so beautiful and classy! Thanks for the photos... and I wish all the luck in the world to them I second that! Gooshh look at her she has such amazing style! AND look at René, he's looking very handsome, they are such a beautiful couple. I give them all my prayers and wish them the best of luck. Isnt it amazing how just a few pictures of our hero can bring us so much joy?? Quote http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k124/oldies830/mgean_2.jpgDO NOT STEAL MY SIGNATURE"It's hard in a recording studio, because I'm infront of a microphone, I have to imagine all of you and then I'm able to sing the songs for you...Now I'm still infront of a microphone, with all of you right infront of me, to see all of your faces, That's why I still do it!" (wild applause) thankyou for the flowers - Celine after a flower moment 9-22-08
Celinefanatic07 Posted November 15, 2009 at 12:41 AM Posted November 15, 2009 at 12:41 AM I MADE THAT VIDEO FOUND ON YOUTUBE.SHE WAS LOOKING GORGEOUS. I TOOK A PICTURE WITH HER. WHAT!?? You lucky bum Quote http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k124/oldies830/mgean_2.jpgDO NOT STEAL MY SIGNATURE"It's hard in a recording studio, because I'm infront of a microphone, I have to imagine all of you and then I'm able to sing the songs for you...Now I'm still infront of a microphone, with all of you right infront of me, to see all of your faces, That's why I still do it!" (wild applause) thankyou for the flowers - Celine after a flower moment 9-22-08
hellmeister Posted November 15, 2009 at 12:44 AM Posted November 15, 2009 at 12:44 AM I MADE THAT VIDEO FOUND ON YOUTUBE.SHE WAS LOOKING GORGEOUS. I TOOK A PICTURE WITH HER. whaaa!!! lucky you! I think you should post the pic Quote
Belle Céline Posted November 15, 2009 at 12:47 AM Posted November 15, 2009 at 12:47 AM Celine Dion and her husband Rene Angelil were spotted leaving their New York hotel to have lunch at Da Tommaso Restaurant. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
takeachance Posted November 15, 2009 at 12:47 AM Posted November 15, 2009 at 12:47 AM I MADE THAT VIDEO FOUND ON YOUTUBE.SHE WAS LOOKING GORGEOUS. I TOOK A PICTURE WITH HER. Ahhhh, that is so cool!!! you so lucky!! im referring to your avater btw!!! Its a fab picture!!!tanx for the video too Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
valush Posted November 15, 2009 at 12:53 AM Posted November 15, 2009 at 12:53 AM Yess Celine !!! trying again best of lucks!! Quote http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2780/4062979622_70bbb76937.jpgCeliNe RoCK's my wOrlD*
aicee Posted November 15, 2009 at 12:53 AM Posted November 15, 2009 at 12:53 AM Does she not seem happy? Ya, she indeed wasnt. I got new from celine's web. she wasnt no longer expecting. My heart crushed this morning reading the news Quote
celinesounds Posted November 15, 2009 at 12:56 AM Posted November 15, 2009 at 12:56 AM she looks amzing to me... I hope it works this time Quote #FREEJAVITO
Belle Céline Posted November 15, 2009 at 01:02 AM Posted November 15, 2009 at 01:02 AM (edited) I don't really see how she is sad in the video, all I see is the back of her head.... also someone mentioned photo's Lou posted, I don't see a link other than the one Bubba posted. Where the photo's or link Lou posted removed for some reason? Edited November 15, 2009 at 01:06 AM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Xpresso Posted November 15, 2009 at 01:16 AM Posted November 15, 2009 at 01:16 AM She looks great! We can't really blame the papparazi for being there because it's René who announced they would be trying again this weekend in NY... If they wanted to be left alone, I suppose René would not have said a word about it... Quote
Nmj Posted November 15, 2009 at 01:17 AM Posted November 15, 2009 at 01:17 AM (edited) only problem is the damn bun lol Edited November 15, 2009 at 01:17 AM by Nmj Quote
Lou555 Posted November 15, 2009 at 01:34 AM Author Posted November 15, 2009 at 01:34 AM (edited) I don't really see how she is sad in the video, all I see is the back of her head.... also someone mentioned photo's Lou posted, I don't see a link other than the one Bubba posted. Where the photo's or link Lou posted removed for some reason? Normal because I never posted any photos(just the vid from youtube made apparently by WILSIMARA), so no one removed anything. The pics were posted by Béné and Bubba... Edited November 15, 2009 at 02:08 AM by Lou555 Quote
Belle Céline Posted November 15, 2009 at 02:13 AM Posted November 15, 2009 at 02:13 AM (edited) I don't really see how she is sad in the video, all I see is the back of her head.... also someone mentioned photo's Lou posted, I don't see a link other than the one Bubba posted. Where the photo's or link Lou posted removed for some reason? Normal because I never posted any photos(just the vid from youtube made apparently by WILSIMARA), so no one removed anything. The pics were posted by Béné and Bubba...Ah thanks Lou for clearing that up. oh just in case they weren't noticed I posted a few new photos above. Edited November 15, 2009 at 02:14 AM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
idroveallnight Posted November 15, 2009 at 02:13 AM Posted November 15, 2009 at 02:13 AM Looking good, Celine! Hope this round works well for you. Good luck! Quote
Javito Posted November 15, 2009 at 02:31 AM Posted November 15, 2009 at 02:31 AM She looks very good! Calm and confident, as always That's all she needs now, and I'm glad she's good Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Koolan Posted November 15, 2009 at 03:06 AM Posted November 15, 2009 at 03:06 AM I MADE THAT VIDEO FOUND ON YOUTUBE.SHE WAS LOOKING GORGEOUS. I TOOK A PICTURE WITH HER. whaaa!!! lucky you! I think you should post the pic Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
CelineTheBest5 Posted November 15, 2009 at 04:36 AM Posted November 15, 2009 at 04:36 AM I got the pictures from fotoglif.com website Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Belle Céline Posted November 15, 2009 at 04:50 AM Posted November 15, 2009 at 04:50 AM I got the pictures from fotoglif.com website Thank you! I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to do that! Maybe it was something to do with Firefox? IDK I'm on my friends comp. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Celininha17 Posted November 15, 2009 at 05:07 AM Posted November 15, 2009 at 05:07 AM Hi everyone. That video on Youtube was the first time that I've posted/shared something and looks like will be the last.People on this forum its really weird.The comments like "I just see her from her back on the video" its just unfair and ridiculous.I'd love to film her face but thats its all I got and I feel really happy.Happier than those who have never been with her.Im so scaried about this website. Quote http://i50.tinypic.com/10ifgwj.jpgLAS VEGAS, March 19th & 20th, 2011
Belle Céline Posted November 15, 2009 at 05:19 AM Posted November 15, 2009 at 05:19 AM Hi everyone. That video on Youtube was the first time that I've posted/shared something and looks like will be the last.People on this forum its really weird.The comments like "I just see her from her back on the video" its just unfair and ridiculous.I'd love to film her face but thats its all I got and I feel really happy.Happier than those who have never been with her.Im so scaried about this website. No one was trying to be rude. We liked the video, we are glad you got it. Congrats on getting that video its something I'll never be able to because well I live to far away from anywhere Celine would be. No one on here is "weird" in my opinion and we weren't trying to be unfair or ridiculous with the video comments. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Jacqui Posted November 15, 2009 at 06:54 AM Posted November 15, 2009 at 06:54 AM Hi everyone. That video on Youtube was the first time that I've posted/shared something and looks like will be the last.People on this forum its really weird.The comments like "I just see her from her back on the video" its just unfair and ridiculous.I'd love to film her face but thats its all I got and I feel really happy.Happier than those who have never been with her.Im so scaried about this website. If you're referring to what I said, that wasn't a criticism of you or your video- not at all!!! I'm sorry if you misinterpreted that.I was only responding to whoever said she seems unhappy, that you can't really tell if someone is happy or not from the back of their head! Everyone appreciated your efforts, honestly! Please don't be scared of this website, there's no need to be! Quote
ladylindsey Posted November 15, 2009 at 07:02 AM Posted November 15, 2009 at 07:02 AM Beautiful Céline Quote
Claudette Posted November 15, 2009 at 07:05 AM Posted November 15, 2009 at 07:05 AM Thanks for the pics. She really does look great and relaxed! I wonder if they are kind of relieved now that everyone knows that she is no longer pregnant and is still trying for a baby... Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
ashleylovesceline Posted November 15, 2009 at 07:54 AM Posted November 15, 2009 at 07:54 AM Good to see René with her this time. Good luck, Céline!!! We're all thinking of you. Quote
Ccile Posted November 15, 2009 at 07:57 AM Posted November 15, 2009 at 07:57 AM (edited) She looks amazing on those pics! but are they from the same day because she wore 2 different outfits on them! I hope they're going to be luckier this time with baby n°2!!! Edited November 15, 2009 at 07:58 AM by Ccile Quote http://www.sarahjparker.com/gallery/albums/films/SexandtheCity2/stills/normal_008.jpg The girls are back!!!!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.