Jacqui Posted October 27, 2009 at 07:38 AM Posted October 27, 2009 at 07:38 AM Yay! That's great! Did she win the other one? Quote
anewdayhascome Posted October 27, 2009 at 02:47 PM Posted October 27, 2009 at 02:47 PM it's great she won but now I don't understand even more why she didn't win for A New Day... Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
lakers Posted October 27, 2009 at 03:25 PM Posted October 27, 2009 at 03:25 PM I just read on the french section of the MSN that she won for the DVD in Quebec on the Plains......will add link http://divertissement.ca.msn.com DVD de l'année Productions Feeling, Productions J pour Céline sur les Plaines , Artistes variés , Hope this all comes out!!!!! and congrats Celine...... Quote
drove all night Posted October 27, 2009 at 04:47 PM Posted October 27, 2009 at 04:47 PM Congratulations, Celine! http://www.adisq.com/even-gala/2009/nomin-indus-dvd.html Strangely she didn't win in the category "Artiste québécois s’étant le plus illustré hors Québec" (Quebecois artist with the most success outside of Quebec). Anyone here ever heard about the winners "Pascale Picard Band"????!!!!! http://www.adisq.com/even-gala/2009/nomin-...ors_quebec.html But doesn't matter. Celine's got more "adisqs" than anyoneelse!!! Quote
Claudette Posted October 27, 2009 at 09:51 PM Posted October 27, 2009 at 09:51 PM Don't get me wrong... I'm very happy that Celine won at least one of the awards, but how the hell can she not win the "Artiste québécois s’étant le plus illustré hors Québec" category? She just finished one of the biggest grossing tours in the world. If that is not ''the most success outside of Québec'', then I don't know what is? I really don't understand how these award shows or the person's mind that makes the decision works... Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Davey84 Posted October 27, 2009 at 10:21 PM Posted October 27, 2009 at 10:21 PM that's freaking awesome!!! Céline deserved it!!! and it's her 40th Felix award! but yeah it's very strange céline didn't win most succesful outside quebec, but she must win that one every year! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
destin139 Posted October 27, 2009 at 10:48 PM Posted October 27, 2009 at 10:48 PM That's awesome that she won, even if she didn't win the one that seemed most obvious! Quote http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/destin139/Celine2.jpg
Xpresso Posted October 27, 2009 at 11:33 PM Posted October 27, 2009 at 11:33 PM Pascale Picard Band is getting more and more successful outside of Quebec. They are getting good reviews in many countries, including France not that long ago where they performed many shows. I'm sure ADISQ and Céline herself want other artists to win this from time to time. People know that Celine is the one with the biggest international career but they can't give her that award all the time... So it's a fair compromise - Best DVD instead of Most Successful Outside Quebec! Quote
Filine Posted October 27, 2009 at 11:50 PM Posted October 27, 2009 at 11:50 PM I think she hinted towards ADISQ she has plenty.... Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
Lou555 Posted October 28, 2009 at 12:30 AM Posted October 28, 2009 at 12:30 AM (edited) I heard on the news that Celine won for DVD of the year!!! Yay!!!! I've watched the first ADISQ Gala(l'autre gala) and didn't heard about it. Where did you hear or read about that? Edit : Ok sorry I found it, thanks mebe!!! It was the day after "l'autre gala"(the other gala), it was the second one on monday night for the industry. Very good news!http://www.adisq.com/even-gala/2009/nomin-indus-dvd.html Edited October 28, 2009 at 12:48 AM by Lou555 Quote
Terre Posted October 30, 2009 at 10:36 AM Posted October 30, 2009 at 10:36 AM That's awesome! Congrats, Céline! Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
celinefan5 Posted October 30, 2009 at 11:17 AM Posted October 30, 2009 at 11:17 AM That's great news Of course it was the best DVD! Congrats Celine x Quote
hellmeister Posted October 30, 2009 at 03:24 PM Posted October 30, 2009 at 03:24 PM YAY!!!!!!!! Quote
CelineforEva Posted October 30, 2009 at 03:52 PM Posted October 30, 2009 at 03:52 PM Oh hell yeah!!! Quote http://ce.img.v4.skyrock.net/cec/celinedionphotos/pics/132291946_small.jpg
luciusbright Posted October 31, 2009 at 04:25 PM Posted October 31, 2009 at 04:25 PM Great! Celine won the award~~~~~~~~~~~ Quote S'il suffisait d'aimer...
celine_rox Posted October 31, 2009 at 05:30 PM Posted October 31, 2009 at 05:30 PM (edited) yay Edited October 31, 2009 at 05:31 PM by celine_rox Quote
idroveallnight Posted October 31, 2009 at 06:36 PM Posted October 31, 2009 at 06:36 PM I think she hinted towards ADISQ she has plenty....I agree. Oprah removed herself from Emmy Award consideration 10 years ago because she knew she would win the award for best talk show every year if she didn't withdraw. She wanted to give other people the chance to receive the honor and maybe Celine has done the same with ADISQ. We know how much she loves to see others advance and further their careers... plus I'm sure her trophy cases are running out of space. Quote
Defyxx Posted October 31, 2009 at 08:00 PM Posted October 31, 2009 at 08:00 PM thats awesome! congrats to celine!! Quote http://i46.tinypic.com/2dv8vg7.pngdecember 6th 2008 <33march 20th 2011 <33july 24th 2011<33
RLAAMJR. Posted November 1, 2009 at 01:34 AM Posted November 1, 2009 at 01:34 AM congratulations Celine! May you have thousands of awards to come!",) Quote
pjsbin Posted November 1, 2009 at 05:39 AM Posted November 1, 2009 at 05:39 AM Congratulations Celine Quote
Ejion Posted November 2, 2009 at 12:37 AM Posted November 2, 2009 at 12:37 AM Yay! Congratulations Celine! ADISQ music awards is showing right now @ the Radio-Canada channel! It started at 7:30 pm. They showed Celine at the beginning. Just a short clip. I think they were just showing the nominees.. Anyways, hope you can all watch it:) Quote
Celinefanatic07 Posted November 2, 2009 at 12:51 AM Posted November 2, 2009 at 12:51 AM (edited) WAAAHOOOO Go Celine go Celine!!! Edited November 2, 2009 at 12:53 AM by Celinefanatic07 Quote http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k124/oldies830/mgean_2.jpgDO NOT STEAL MY SIGNATURE"It's hard in a recording studio, because I'm infront of a microphone, I have to imagine all of you and then I'm able to sing the songs for you...Now I'm still infront of a microphone, with all of you right infront of me, to see all of your faces, That's why I still do it!" (wild applause) thankyou for the flowers - Celine after a flower moment 9-22-08
Ejion Posted November 2, 2009 at 01:20 AM Posted November 2, 2009 at 01:20 AM Hi again! I found this article/essay about Celine and the ADISQ controversy back when she was just starting her career in English. I think it's very interesting. I think that looking at Celine's success now, she proved that one can have the best of both worlds:) http://www.cjc-online.ca/index.php/journal...ticle/1124/1031 Quote
valush Posted November 5, 2009 at 03:17 AM Posted November 5, 2009 at 03:17 AM Celine sur les plaines named DVD of the Year! it has selled thousands of copies! has now been named the DVD of the Year (in French only) in Quebec by l'ADISQ. Congratulations! Quote http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2780/4062979622_70bbb76937.jpgCeliNe RoCK's my wOrlD*
mbox1974 Posted November 5, 2009 at 04:05 AM Posted November 5, 2009 at 04:05 AM Congratulations! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.