thesupernova Posted August 22, 2009 at 02:46 PM Posted August 22, 2009 at 02:46 PM yay eric!!! i emailed hello mag and asked them if any places around boston carry it. that was after i called about 7 borders book stores. its kinda weird that they carry the british version of hello and ok...but not the canadian versions. p.s. less than 2 weeks till montreal!!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/thesupernova/gifs/celinechez-1.gif
Belle Céline Posted August 22, 2009 at 03:38 PM Posted August 22, 2009 at 03:38 PM (edited) yay eric!!! i emailed hello mag and asked them if any places around boston carry it. that was after i called about 7 borders book stores. its kinda weird that they carry the british version of hello and ok...but not the canadian versions. p.s. less than 2 weeks till montreal!!!!I had the same problem, the two big bookstores here that sell mags only have the UK verison. I was of course you don't have the Canadian one. I got really lucky though one of my best friends Brit has friends in Canada, three I believe and she asked one to see if they could get me a copy. They said yes, they could get the one with Celine, I made sure lol and they are bringing it this September when my friend goes to a video game convention in AZ and she's bringing it back to me around the 21st of September. Edited August 22, 2009 at 03:40 PM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
ennostiel Posted August 22, 2009 at 05:11 PM Posted August 22, 2009 at 05:11 PM This is awesome! Thanks so much for posting Quote Ce n'est qu'en te croisantQue j'ai su, j'ai compris... ElleEst mon idealLa plus grande etoileEt je veux ressemblerA son portrait fidele...Celine pour toujours. <3
Terre Posted August 22, 2009 at 05:15 PM Posted August 22, 2009 at 05:15 PM Wow, thank you so much for the scans! They used some great pics and the article is very nice. Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
SensationalCeline Posted August 23, 2009 at 01:25 AM Posted August 23, 2009 at 01:25 AM Oh my goodness!! Thank you so much for these scans!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for more! Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
anewdayhascome Posted August 24, 2009 at 08:01 AM Posted August 24, 2009 at 08:01 AM Great article! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Teodora Posted August 24, 2009 at 01:56 PM Posted August 24, 2009 at 01:56 PM Thanks so much for the scans! I love the story about learning she was pregnant in a shop I can see her go crazy with joy yelling she's pregnant. Quote
EPIC Posted August 24, 2009 at 03:23 PM Posted August 24, 2009 at 03:23 PM thank you for the scans.=) Quote http://img10.hostingpics.net/pics/969148CD12.png
dancer105 Posted August 24, 2009 at 03:29 PM Posted August 24, 2009 at 03:29 PM Thanks so much for the scans! I love the story about learning she was pregnant in a shop I can see her go crazy with joy yelling she's pregnant. I'd love to see the security camera of her yelling in the shop and her celebratory purchase I wonder which store she was in Quote
Teodora Posted August 24, 2009 at 08:25 PM Posted August 24, 2009 at 08:25 PM Thanks so much for the scans! I love the story about learning she was pregnant in a shop I can see her go crazy with joy yelling she's pregnant. I'd love to see the security camera of her yelling in the shop and her celebratory purchase I wonder which store she was in If we ever find out what store she was in, I say let's bribe the shop owners or security people to give us the security camera footage Quote
dancer105 Posted August 24, 2009 at 08:46 PM Posted August 24, 2009 at 08:46 PM Thanks so much for the scans! I love the story about learning she was pregnant in a shop I can see her go crazy with joy yelling she's pregnant. I'd love to see the security camera of her yelling in the shop and her celebratory purchase I wonder which store she was in If we ever find out what store she was in, I say let's bribe the shop owners or security people to give us the security camera footage yeah then we'd get there and ask for it only to find out that Céline bought it off them so that she can watch the joyous moment and keep it forever Quote
Teodora Posted August 25, 2009 at 10:32 AM Posted August 25, 2009 at 10:32 AM Thanks so much for the scans! I love the story about learning she was pregnant in a shop I can see her go crazy with joy yelling she's pregnant. I'd love to see the security camera of her yelling in the shop and her celebratory purchase I wonder which store she was in If we ever find out what store she was in, I say let's bribe the shop owners or security people to give us the security camera footage yeah then we'd get there and ask for it only to find out that Céline bought it off them so that she can watch the joyous moment and keep it forever From The New York PostCELINE Dion, who's pregnant with her second child, buying shoes for her son at Tip Top Kids on West 72nd Street. This may be the store she was in Quote
Jacqui Posted August 26, 2009 at 12:19 AM Posted August 26, 2009 at 12:19 AM (edited) So she's back in New York? I thought she would be in Florida, since RC is in school there? Edited August 26, 2009 at 12:20 AM by Jacqui Quote
neilpharmd Posted August 26, 2009 at 02:24 PM Posted August 26, 2009 at 02:24 PM I was luck enough to grab a copy of this recent magazine from my visit to Montreal last week. It was at a nearby Costco for $2.97 instead of $3.99! Quote
Teodora Posted August 26, 2009 at 03:39 PM Posted August 26, 2009 at 03:39 PM So she's back in New York? I thought she would be in Florida, since RC is in school there?Maybe she never left... Maybe she needs to stay for check-ups and stuff. Quote
Jacqui Posted August 26, 2009 at 11:46 PM Posted August 26, 2009 at 11:46 PM I read that she was in Miami when her Doctor phoned to tell her she was pregnant, though. (Not sure if it's true, but it'd make sense, since we all know she doesn't like to be away from RC...ever.) Quote
Belle Céline Posted August 27, 2009 at 03:49 AM Posted August 27, 2009 at 03:49 AM Thanks so much for the scans! I love the story about learning she was pregnant in a shop I can see her go crazy with joy yelling she's pregnant. I'd love to see the security camera of her yelling in the shop and her celebratory purchase I wonder which store she was in If we ever find out what store she was in, I say let's bribe the shop owners or security people to give us the security camera footage yeah then we'd get there and ask for it only to find out that Céline bought it off them so that she can watch the joyous moment and keep it forever From The New York PostCELINE Dion, who's pregnant with her second child, buying shoes for her son at Tip Top Kids on West 72nd Street. This may be the store she was in Hehe I was looking at some photo's of Julianne Moore recently and realized she too shops at Tip Top Shoes! Look at the name on the clear bag Julie is carrying her daughter is in another photo from this set with her backpack so I'm guessing they stopped to do some shoe and toy shopping on the way home from school, I know Yoya Mart has a lot of odd kids toys as well as some clothing items. BTW Julie lives in the Meatpacking District in Manhattan so I'm just guessing the Tip Top Shoes is in or near Manhattan if they are walking home from Liv's school. I don't see Julie in her car that much but that doesn't mean she wasn't driving that day as well, they may have just not had any photo's of her in the car. http://julianne-moore.us/albums/Candids/2009/Candids2009_April13-2.jpg Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
thesupernova Posted August 27, 2009 at 10:11 AM Posted August 27, 2009 at 10:11 AM so i emailed hello magazine to find out if they sell it anywhere near me and they told me they dont sell it anywhere in the states:( Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/thesupernova/gifs/celinechez-1.gif
Belle Céline Posted August 27, 2009 at 04:30 PM Posted August 27, 2009 at 04:30 PM so i emailed hello magazine to find out if they sell it anywhere near me and they told me they dont sell it anywhere in the states:(The only Hello that is avaliable in the US is Hello UK. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
destin139 Posted August 27, 2009 at 06:55 PM Posted August 27, 2009 at 06:55 PM thank you so much for the scans - I am so excited!! :D Quote http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/destin139/Celine2.jpg
davidjag79 Posted August 28, 2009 at 07:43 PM Posted August 28, 2009 at 07:43 PM (edited) CONGRATULATIONS CELINE AND RENEE! CELINE IS NOT ONLY AN AMAZING VOCALIST SHE IS ALSO A GREAT MOTHER! SHE HAS WANTED ANOTHER CHILD FOR MANY YEARS!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR HER! Edited August 28, 2009 at 07:46 PM by davidjag79 Quote I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!! http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg
Koolan Posted August 28, 2009 at 08:42 PM Posted August 28, 2009 at 08:42 PM Which issue is this? Never seen that photo of RC. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
BLM Posted August 28, 2009 at 09:28 PM Posted August 28, 2009 at 09:28 PM Up until approximately one month ago, Hello Canada provided United States subscriptions to their magazines. I just got off the phone with Hello Canada and they confirmed this was true and also that they do not supply Hello Canada to the United States whatsoever, not even in book stores. This is so sad . Quote
Lou555 Posted August 29, 2009 at 01:45 AM Posted August 29, 2009 at 01:45 AM Which issue is this? Never seen that photo of RC. I don't know which issue it is but I know this pic is from Céline's birthday night in Australia. But maybe you already knew that being my favorite clairvoyant man Quote
Belle Céline Posted August 29, 2009 at 02:21 AM Posted August 29, 2009 at 02:21 AM Which issue is this? Never seen that photo of RC. I don't know which issue it is but I know this pic is from Céline's birthday night in Australia. But maybe you already knew that being my favorite clairvoyant man are there any more photo's from her bday? Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Belle Céline Posted August 29, 2009 at 04:19 PM Posted August 29, 2009 at 04:19 PM (edited) Woo! I should have my copy in about two weeks, my friend Brit said her friend Sarah didn't get it but Justin did and she's getting it from him about two weeks from now! I can't wait! Edited August 29, 2009 at 04:20 PM by Belle Céline Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
cpdumanon Posted August 29, 2009 at 05:59 PM Posted August 29, 2009 at 05:59 PM thanks for this!!! rene charles & this upcoming baby was so lucky cause celine is a loving person & mother Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/2e5rrs7.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.