celinerific Posted March 28, 2009 at 03:52 AM Posted March 28, 2009 at 03:52 AM LOOOLLL. Oh God... she'd be a pop tart... or a porn star! Love it! :mdr: I also enjoyed her being arrested for speeding tidbit LOL. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
dancer105 Posted March 28, 2009 at 04:00 AM Posted March 28, 2009 at 04:00 AM (edited) i thought this was hilarious.. thanks for sharing but it kinda sounds like celine would say somethings... you know... if she was like a little tipsy or something and the pop tart thing reminded me of that video from a show probably from like montreal where 2 kids are trick or treating and the guy has no candy and they ask for a pop tart i think but it just reminded me of when celine's in the car on the AND dvd and she says pop tart in that voice with her eyes going back and forth... i hope someone knows what i'm talking about lol Edited March 28, 2009 at 04:02 AM by dancer105 Quote
autumnskies00 Posted March 28, 2009 at 04:17 AM Posted March 28, 2009 at 04:17 AM I remember the 'don't look at my tits' thing. With her tone you can tell she was joking when she said it because she said "Pardon my french, but I don't want you to see/look at my tits", and the whole room laughed. It was on vh1 but I don't remember what show lol. Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
CelineFanInSoCal Posted March 28, 2009 at 04:34 AM Posted March 28, 2009 at 04:34 AM LMAO @ this. Yeah, I'd believe that this is the Celine from back then. She was far more sarcastic, witty, un-premeditated and jovial back then. Not to mention she was fresher to English back then and lots of interviews were lost in translation... which leads me to what I was thinking when I read it first... was this interview original to English, or was it a French interview and later translated into English? But we all know that when Celine lets her guard down or doesn't know cameras are around, there's plenty of fun and humor around. Was this interview done after her infamous toke of weed in Amsterdam?! LMAO. Quote
LisaFaye Posted March 28, 2009 at 04:50 AM Posted March 28, 2009 at 04:50 AM I think I found the joke!!!! Have you heard about the two men who met in the park. Joe asked his friend, how was his wife. He answered that she had died. How did she die, he asked. Oh, she died after eating mushroom soup. But, don't worry, I remarried. Tell me about your new wife, his friend inquired. Oh, she died too. Don't tell me, she died of mushroom soup. Oh, no, she died of a broken neck. A broken neck, his friend asked. Yes, she wouldn't eat the mushroom soup. Quote Visit my Celine Dion updates channel on YouTube! www.youtube.com/LisaFayeChardonnay
CelineFanInSoCal Posted March 28, 2009 at 05:09 AM Posted March 28, 2009 at 05:09 AM I think I found the joke!!!! Have you heard about the two men who met in the park. Joe asked his friend, how was his wife. He answered that she had died. How did she die, he asked. Oh, she died after eating mushroom soup. But, don't worry, I remarried. Tell me about your new wife, his friend inquired. Oh, she died too. Don't tell me, she died of mushroom soup. Oh, no, she died of a broken neck. A broken neck, his friend asked. Yes, she wouldn't eat the mushroom soup. Either I've had one too many cosmo's, or I'm under-medicated. What just happened there? Quote
Jacqui Posted March 28, 2009 at 05:22 AM Posted March 28, 2009 at 05:22 AM Wow. That's really not funny! Quote
CellyDee87 Posted March 28, 2009 at 08:56 AM Posted March 28, 2009 at 08:56 AM LOL thats probably the dumbest joke I've ever heard, I still don't believe this interview was 100% Celine Quote
xl.dodo Posted March 28, 2009 at 09:41 AM Posted March 28, 2009 at 09:41 AM (edited) haha. Thankyou If this is a 'real Céline interview'.. It's pretty clear that she didn't like giving (or maybe she was bored...) this interview, she's being so sarcastic! Edited March 28, 2009 at 09:43 AM by xl.dodo Quote http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/7916/php2vqj4xamrx1.jpg'When I'm feeling down The mention of your nameIt lifts my spirit up.It makes me carry on,When I don't have the strengthYour faith can heal me.Like the sun that shinesYou gave me light to see.'
tonybower Posted March 28, 2009 at 09:54 AM Posted March 28, 2009 at 09:54 AM I think I found the joke!!!! Have you heard about the two men who met in the park. Joe asked his friend, how was his wife. He answered that she had died. How did she die, he asked. Oh, she died after eating mushroom soup. But, don't worry, I remarried. Tell me about your new wife, his friend inquired. Oh, she died too. Don't tell me, she died of mushroom soup. Oh, no, she died of a broken neck. A broken neck, his friend asked. Yes, she wouldn't eat the mushroom soup. This made me smile... Maybe Rene wouldn't eat the mushroom soup either... That could explain the karate chop! Quote iPod Most Played List The Power Of Love (several versions) - Céline DionThe First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta FlackSi dieu existe - Céline Dion & Claude DuBoisFrankenstein - Antony & the JohnsonsIn Some Small Way - Céline DionBird Gerhl - Antony & the JohnsonsLe blues du businessman - Céline Dion Ne rien savoir de Lol était la connaître déjà.
Claudette Posted March 28, 2009 at 12:18 PM Posted March 28, 2009 at 12:18 PM Can you even get arrested for speeding? I don't know but some parts of that interview does seem fake... Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
ce-line Posted March 28, 2009 at 01:23 PM Posted March 28, 2009 at 01:23 PM Haha! Thanks! Quote http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Wall_1-sig2-cut_zpsc3440219.jpg"Now hounds of love are hunting..." http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Mirasig_zps9c49e4c3.jpg"I'm so tired of this guessing game..."
thesupernova Posted March 28, 2009 at 10:17 PM Posted March 28, 2009 at 10:17 PM I think I found the joke!!!! Have you heard about the two men who met in the park. Joe asked his friend, how was his wife. He answered that she had died. How did she die, he asked. Oh, she died after eating mushroom soup. But, don't worry, I remarried. Tell me about your new wife, his friend inquired. Oh, she died too. Don't tell me, she died of mushroom soup. Oh, no, she died of a broken neck. A broken neck, his friend asked. Yes, she wouldn't eat the mushroom soup. yeah this is a weird joke. nice job finding it though Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/thesupernova/gifs/celinechez-1.gif
Thomas Posted March 28, 2009 at 10:35 PM Posted March 28, 2009 at 10:35 PM (edited) This was years and years ago remember, she wasn't as predictable with her answers as she is now. We could write a lot of interviews for her these days, people tend to ask her the same things and Celine usually responds in the same way. I love that she chose that lyric from PQTME, it was my favourite lyric too when I heard the song for the first time. Edited March 28, 2009 at 10:36 PM by Thomas Quote
Lymon Posted March 29, 2009 at 12:04 AM Posted March 29, 2009 at 12:04 AM I love that interview! It's just Celine being herself, full of personality and humor. And I love the porn star bit Quote http://i51.tinypic.com/2uf4r5f.png
Teodora Posted March 29, 2009 at 02:05 PM Posted March 29, 2009 at 02:05 PM This was years and years ago remember, she wasn't as predictable with her answers as she is now. We could write a lot of interviews for her these days, people tend to ask her the same things and Celine usually responds in the same way. I love that she chose that lyric from PQTME, it was my favourite lyric too when I heard the song for the first time. She's not predictable now either. Need I remind you the "kayak"?! Besides, what's the girl to do, invent new answer for the same lame questions stupid journalists keep asking her? If she did that she'd be a certified wacko, she can't give different answers to the same question. I think she's got even more of an attitude now: remember how she disses people that pick on her son's hair, or the journalist that keep asking her about who designed the clothes she's wearing, or those critics who keep saying she's not "cool"? Just to mention a few... If that's not attitude, I don't know what is. But what I love the most about her is that's she's dissin' them with style and grace, and most of the time in a subtle way, not by swearing them, or throwing their cameras or stuff like that, like most other celebrities do. Quote
adoreceline Posted March 29, 2009 at 02:48 PM Posted March 29, 2009 at 02:48 PM (edited) Thanks I can imagine it's a real interview Edited March 29, 2009 at 02:59 PM by adoreceline Quote Darf ich leben ohne Grenzen?Lieben, trotz der Konsequenzen?Darf ich meine Träume leben?Meinem Feind die Hände geben?Darf ich mein schwarzes Herz verschenken?Darf ich für mich selber denken?
Terre Posted March 29, 2009 at 03:31 PM Posted March 29, 2009 at 03:31 PM That was pretty funny and interesting, thanks for the scan! Some parts of the interview sound like Céline but other parts... I'm not sure what to think about it. Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.