SandyCeline Posted March 22, 2009 at 10:16 PM Posted March 22, 2009 at 10:16 PM (edited) Here's the translation Luc before Celine's performance: Good Evening, this is Luc Plamondon, I'm very happy to be with you tonight in Paris for the "Sidaction", and besides, we have with us Celine Dion ! Luc and Celine's phone conversation: Celine: Hello ?Luc: Hello Celine, this is Luc !Celine: Hello Luc ! How are you ?Luc: I'm fine, I'm calling you from Paris, where are you ?Celine: I'm in Montreal at the moment.Luc: well, listen, tonight in Paris we're celebrating the 15th Anniversary of "Sidaction" and I just saw you on TV singing "L'amour Existe Encore", so remember this song, I wrote it in the 80s, at the beginning of the 80s, and what you probably don't know is that I had shown it to at least 3 big stars before showing it to you and the others had been scared of singing it, scared of singing (part of the song) "malgré ce mal qui court et met l'amour à mort" (which means: despite that sickness that runs and kills the love)Celine: yes, it's true..Luc: You sang it and we gathered around the piano and Rene started to cry, and your mother got out of the kitchen crying and you started to cry and me too and you said " it's okay, I sing it".Celine: well, thank you for thinking of me, this is one of my favourites, I think the audience likes it very much, it's a song I'm still performing on stage and which have a big big success, thank you, thank you for these beautiful emotions...listen..Luc I have to tell you that I would have loved to be with you, you and Line for the "Sidaction", but tell me: is there a phone number to make a donation ???Luc: yeah sure, you have to call 110, 1.1.0Celine:so, call 1.1.0, 110, it's the 15th Anniversary of "Sidaction" and it's very important.Luc: Celine, you know how beautiful Paris is by night..Celine: Paris by night is the most beautiful city in the world, kisses, I love you so much, thanks for calling.. Edited March 22, 2009 at 10:22 PM by SandyCeline Quote Nov 5th, 2021 - Las Vegas / Sept 2022 - Parishttps://www.instagram.com/sandyceliniac
autumnskies00 Posted March 22, 2009 at 10:19 PM Posted March 22, 2009 at 10:19 PM (edited) Wonder what's in that heart picture frame on her table. lol Edited March 22, 2009 at 10:23 PM by autumnskies00 Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Peppercorn1991 Posted March 22, 2009 at 10:20 PM Posted March 22, 2009 at 10:20 PM thankyou for the translation! thankyou very very much! Quote
Snowhite Posted March 23, 2009 at 12:19 PM Posted March 23, 2009 at 12:19 PM Here's the translation Luc before Celine's performance: Good Evening, this is Luc Plamondon, I'm very happy to be with you tonight in Paris for the "Sidaction", and besides, we have with us Celine Dion ! Luc and Celine's phone conversation: Celine: Hello ?Luc: Hello Celine, this is Luc !Celine: Hello Luc ! How are you ?Luc: I'm fine, I'm calling you from Paris, where are you ?Celine: I'm in Montreal at the moment.Luc: well, listen, tonight in Paris we're celebrating the 15th Anniversary of "Sidaction" and I just saw you on TV singing "L'amour Existe Encore", so remember this song, I wrote it in the 80s, at the beginning of the 80s, and what you probably don't know is that I had shown it to at least 3 big stars before showing it to you and the others had been scared of singing it, scared of singing (part of the song) "malgré ce mal qui court et met l'amour à mort" (which means: despite that sickness that runs and kills the love)Celine: yes, it's true..Luc: You sang it and we gathered around the piano and Rene started to cry, and your mother got out of the kitchen crying and you started to cry and me too and you said " it's okay, I sing it".Celine: well, thank you for thinking of me, this is one of my favourites, I think the audience likes it very much, it's a song I'm still performing on stage and which have a big big success, thank you, thank you for these beautiful emotions...listen..Luc I have to tell you that I would have loved to be with you, you and Line for the "Sidaction", but tell me: is there a phone number to make a donation ???Luc: yeah sure, you have to call 110, 1.1.0Celine:so, call 1.1.0, 110, it's the 15th Anniversary of "Sidaction" and it's very important.Luc: Celine, you know how beautiful Paris is by night..Celine: Paris by night is the most beautiful city in the world, kisses, I love you so much, thanks for calling..oh thank you so much!Very kind of you! It's weird to see Celine speaking on the phone! Quote
stevo Posted March 23, 2009 at 12:53 PM Posted March 23, 2009 at 12:53 PM thanks for the vid and translation- I love this song even more now, knowing what that line means- I never really read or looked at the lyrics of LAEE before Quote
celine_rox Posted March 23, 2009 at 02:33 PM Posted March 23, 2009 at 02:33 PM thank you for the link and the translation Quote
Gorgeous Posted March 24, 2009 at 04:29 AM Posted March 24, 2009 at 04:29 AM thanks for the vid and translation- I love this song even more now, knowing what that line means- I never really read or looked at the lyrics of LAEE before Many people didn't know that, but... "L'amour existe encore" it's a song about love... and A.I.D.S! Quote Pascal http://www.poplineonline.com/ban.gif
idroveallnight Posted March 24, 2009 at 02:29 PM Posted March 24, 2009 at 02:29 PM Thanks a lot for sharing!! She looks soooo beautiful and I hope we get footage like that of her in her dressing room on the upcoming dvd. Wonder what's in that heart picture frame on her table. lol It looks like the famous last photo Celine took with her father. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.