celinevegas Posted March 9, 2009 at 11:06 PM Posted March 9, 2009 at 11:06 PM pre-recorded?? ........... Well, yes, it is strong certainly what goes to be needs not to expect something again I think. Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
cdtb Posted March 10, 2009 at 11:38 PM Posted March 10, 2009 at 11:38 PM Or she will perform there on her way back from the Maldives? Then stay at her new home for a couple of days and then fly to Vancouver for the Junos and then finally go to NYC? Hi! She is On maldives for vacations right now? Quote
Davey84 Posted March 11, 2009 at 08:01 AM Posted March 11, 2009 at 08:01 AM damn! I just realised that now i have France 2, but when it will be aired, I can't watch it, cos I'm at a concert of Ilse Delange! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Alex_Incognito Posted March 11, 2009 at 08:18 AM Posted March 11, 2009 at 08:18 AM Oooh! I hope they release where SHE'll be performing IF she will be performing! I'll totally go! Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Del Posted March 11, 2009 at 12:32 PM Posted March 11, 2009 at 12:32 PM damn! I just realised that now i have France 2, but when it will be aired, I can't watch it, cos I'm at a concert of Ilse Delange! well you can't have everything now can you. Quote Instagram: @delphis78
xl.dodo Posted March 11, 2009 at 01:25 PM Posted March 11, 2009 at 01:25 PM (edited) damn! I just realised that now i have France 2, but when it will be aired, I can't watch it, cos I'm at a concert of Ilse Delange! O. how terrible... going to a concert of Ilse DeLange . *Ik wil best ruilen!*Can't you just record it and watch it when you come home... If it's pre-recorded.. So what? It's cool anyway !I hope I have France 2 on my tv! Are we sure about the date anyway.. I see everywhere other dates and other times... Edited March 11, 2009 at 01:31 PM by xl.dodo Quote http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/7916/php2vqj4xamrx1.jpg'When I'm feeling down The mention of your nameIt lifts my spirit up.It makes me carry on,When I don't have the strengthYour faith can heal me.Like the sun that shinesYou gave me light to see.'
Davey84 Posted March 11, 2009 at 09:15 PM Posted March 11, 2009 at 09:15 PM damn! I just realised that now i have France 2, but when it will be aired, I can't watch it, cos I'm at a concert of Ilse Delange! well you can't have everything now can you. but I want everything!!!! damn! I just realised that now i have France 2, but when it will be aired, I can't watch it, cos I'm at a concert of Ilse Delange! O. how terrible... going to a concert of Ilse DeLange . *Ik wil best ruilen!*Can't you just record it and watch it when you come home... If it's pre-recorded.. So what? It's cool anyway !I hope I have France 2 on my tv! Are we sure about the date anyway.. I see everywhere other dates and other times... hahaha well hmm no I think I'll go to the concert and later download the clip here! No I can't record it, cos it's on the digital channel! Hmmm hopefully it will be rerunned and also aired on TV5, it usually is! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
charmedceline Posted March 15, 2009 at 06:14 PM Posted March 15, 2009 at 06:14 PM Finally something I can record myself again For me something pre-recorded of a concert would be fine, too. As long as it is something new for me...... Quote
rodrigo_alka Posted March 18, 2009 at 04:06 AM Posted March 18, 2009 at 04:06 AM so. we don't know yet if it's live or pre-recorded Quote http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
VinnyT. Posted March 20, 2009 at 09:54 PM Posted March 20, 2009 at 09:54 PM It's tomorrow! Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
CSCfan Posted March 21, 2009 at 08:09 AM Posted March 21, 2009 at 08:09 AM Celine's Message For AIDS AwarenessMarch 21 , 2009 A special message from Celine will be airing on France 2 and TV5 on March 21 as part of the television event for the organization 'Ensemble contre le sida', which aims to raise awareness in hopes of curing AIDS. Celine is one of many artists involved in this special, called 'Les Stars chantent "ensemble" dans les rues de Paris' (in French only), in which artists will sing in front of famous areas and landmarks in Paris. Be sure to check local listings to watch this inspiring event! Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
anewdayhascome Posted March 21, 2009 at 08:14 AM Posted March 21, 2009 at 08:14 AM yyyy only message? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
luciusbright Posted March 21, 2009 at 08:32 AM Posted March 21, 2009 at 08:32 AM yyyy only message?seems that's it... Quote S'il suffisait d'aimer...
xl.dodo Posted March 21, 2009 at 12:47 PM Posted March 21, 2009 at 12:47 PM (edited) Huh. I don't get it. Only a message?Then why did they say that Céline would 'perform'. A message is not performing... Noo noo. She HAS to sing.. because it says: Seront presents POUR CHANTER: Patrick Bruel, Céline Dion etc. Anyway. I'm going to watch it tonight! Edited March 21, 2009 at 12:51 PM by xl.dodo Quote http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/7916/php2vqj4xamrx1.jpg'When I'm feeling down The mention of your nameIt lifts my spirit up.It makes me carry on,When I don't have the strengthYour faith can heal me.Like the sun that shinesYou gave me light to see.'
VintageCeline Posted March 21, 2009 at 01:30 PM Posted March 21, 2009 at 01:30 PM Can we watch this online? A message? I hope she sings too x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Koolan Posted March 21, 2009 at 06:45 PM Posted March 21, 2009 at 06:45 PM Only a message? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
celínico_sin_remedio Posted March 21, 2009 at 07:08 PM Posted March 21, 2009 at 07:08 PM (edited) If somebody wanna check live if she's gonna sing or not... : France 2 online Here is an online TV Spanish web! I searched for France2... it says sometimes you can't get the images nor audio... but let's hope positively... Only 22 minutes! Sorry, I EDITED THIS POST 'COS I MISLEADED THE URL.NOW IT'S CORRECT. Edited March 21, 2009 at 07:34 PM by celínico_sin_remedio Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
mirage Posted March 21, 2009 at 08:16 PM Posted March 21, 2009 at 08:16 PM she looked amazing...they showed SSD from Sur Le Plaines, and celine in her dressing room, getting a phone call from Luc Plamadon, didnt understand a word but it looked nice haha she still has her golden mobile, with RC as her ringtone haha Quote
Frida Posted March 21, 2009 at 08:20 PM Posted March 21, 2009 at 08:20 PM If anyone happened to take some screencaps then please post them Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
hala Posted March 21, 2009 at 08:30 PM Posted March 21, 2009 at 08:30 PM They've showed a small part of celine singing "l'amour existe encore" from Sur Les Plaines. and then, Luc Plamondon called celine. i'm going to translate what they've talked about. but sorry for my english.he talked about the song. he wrote it, in the 80's and showed it to 3 singers but they refused to sing it. and then he showed it to celine. and he says that after she read the lyrics she began to cry, and rene as well, and also Luc.at the end she thanked him to give her this song, and how much she love this song. and she asked how we can donate. Quote * Moi quand je pleure * Hé, tu vas me dire que j’exagère * Hé, que mesmenaces te font pas peur * Hé, j’aime pas lancer mes larmes en l’air *Hé, dis-moi je t’aime ou je repleure
Thomas Posted March 21, 2009 at 08:32 PM Posted March 21, 2009 at 08:32 PM they showed SSD from Sur Le Plaines They've showed a small part of celine singing "l'amour existe encore" from Sur Les PlainesDid they show both these songs? Quote
celínico_sin_remedio Posted March 21, 2009 at 08:35 PM Posted March 21, 2009 at 08:35 PM Thanks for the infos, I didn't get to watch not even a minute, the stream I posted seemed to be offline. But did they show both songs? Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
hala Posted March 21, 2009 at 08:38 PM Posted March 21, 2009 at 08:38 PM no only l'amour existe encore.and celine was in her dressing room. Quote * Moi quand je pleure * Hé, tu vas me dire que j’exagère * Hé, que mesmenaces te font pas peur * Hé, j’aime pas lancer mes larmes en l’air *Hé, dis-moi je t’aime ou je repleure
Adeline Posted March 21, 2009 at 08:53 PM Posted March 21, 2009 at 08:53 PM cap Quote Taking Chances Tournée : 19, 20, 21, 25 et 27 mai à Bercy5 juillet à Nice7 juillet à Arras9 juillet à Genève12 Août à Boston19 Août à Montréal23 Août à Montréal12 Fevrier 09 à Montréal14 Février 09 à Montréal15 Février 09 à Montréal
SandyCeline Posted March 21, 2009 at 09:00 PM Posted March 21, 2009 at 09:00 PM (edited) screencaps http://img10.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=vlcsnap432551.png Edited March 21, 2009 at 09:01 PM by SandyCeline Quote Nov 5th, 2021 - Las Vegas / Sept 2022 - Parishttps://www.instagram.com/sandyceliniac
mirage Posted March 21, 2009 at 11:24 PM Posted March 21, 2009 at 11:24 PM lol sorry, just watched it again. and she only sang LEE...i soo dont know how i thought it was SSD btw i found the quality of that clip BAD Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted March 22, 2009 at 07:05 PM Posted March 22, 2009 at 07:05 PM The video Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
AlyhBdtz Posted March 22, 2009 at 07:08 PM Posted March 22, 2009 at 07:08 PM The video thanks for the link! Quote http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/AlyhBdtz/Webz/trl.jpg
Snowhite Posted March 22, 2009 at 08:10 PM Posted March 22, 2009 at 08:10 PM thank you!!!!!can someone translate it please? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.