Jump to content

What's the song you never get tired of?


Recommended Posts

Posted

There are so many songs I never get tired of, but some of the ones I never or at least rarely skip are:

 

Seduces Me

The Last To Know

L'amour Existe Encore

Je Ne Vous Oublie Pas

Us

Je Crois Toi

Dance With My Father

+ almost the whole "A New Day Has Come" album. :wub:

 

And I could name even more songs... ^_^

Posted

mmmm i let's see

 

Alone

just fade away

I Surrender(live from las vegas)

unison

je crois toi

.....

Posted
Call the man, Think Twice, The Reason, Halfway to Heaven, Nothing broken but my heart, With this tear, Only one road, Prayer (not THE prayer), Right in front of you, Where is the love, the list goes on and on :heart:
Posted

Taking Chances

then you look at me

Alone

Just Fade Away

I Surrender(live from las vegas)

think twice

a new day has come

and yes dont kill me...... my heart will go on

 

but i could pretty much listen to any of her songs ALL THE TIME but these are the top few

http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358465_8115.jpg

September 6th @ foxwoods!!!!

BEST NIGHT September 12th at prudential!!!!!

 

 

Take Part in our WORLD TOUR VIDEO for Celine & her team!!!!!

Posted
Come On Over by Christina Aguilera
Posted
A new day has come :heart: :heart:

Darf ich leben ohne Grenzen?

Lieben, trotz der Konsequenzen?

Darf ich meine Träume leben?

Meinem Feind die Hände geben?

Darf ich mein schwarzes Herz verschenken?

Darf ich für mich selber denken?

Posted
also, Bathwater by Sanjaya Malakar
Posted
Come On Over by Christina Aguilera
also, Bathwater by Sanjaya Malakar

Are you ok? :rolleyes:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
Come On Over by Christina Aguilera
also, Bathwater by Sanjaya Malakar

Are you ok? :rolleyes:

 

:sofunny:

Posted
(If There Was) Any Other Way

It is the power of the dream that brings us here!

http://i.usatoday.net/life/_photos/2007/11/12/celine-mainx.jpg

Posted (edited)

ok to make my list complete:

 

YOUR LIGHT (Emily (CelineRox) knows why :D)

J'attendais (especially the Live a Paris version). flawless!!!

Why Oh Why- i find it very Toni Braxton-ish. love it!

Send Me a Lover

Is Nothing Sacred (Anymore)

Je Crois Toi

Contre Nature

Fade Away

Let's Talk About Love

I Surrender (studio version)

I Know What Love Is

Edited by dhena
Posted

My Favorit song and a song i never get tired of is a very rare ballad from 1992 Celine Dion album "Halfway To Heaven" with the amazing Kenny G.

But i love all songs but this one most and All By Myself, Because You Loved me and Nothing Broken But My Heart.

:wub: :wub:

http://i46.tinypic.com/2nvtcpl.jpg
Posted
My Favorit song and a song i never get tired of is a very rare ballad from 1992 Celine Dion album "Halfway To Heaven" with the amazing Kenny G.

But i love all songs but this one most and All By Myself, Because You Loved me and Nothing Broken But My Heart.

:wub: :wub:

 

 

GREAT CHOICES WITH HALF WAY TO HEAVEN AND NBBMH!!

 

haha

 

i may as well just full time campaign for the greatness of the celine dion album.

Posted
I thought she did an amazing job with At Seventeen. Not a big hit, but great anyways.
Posted

I Believe In You

Je Sais Pas

A New Day Has Come (album version)

River Deep Mountain High

Call The Man

and probably a zillion more...

http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg

"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"

Posted

Think Twice, All By Myself, I Drove All Night, The Power Of Love (Playback Version)

 

I'm Alive (Divas Las Vegas 2002 and Opening Night for AND)

Simply The Best

Can't Help Falling In Love

Love Can Move Mountains

Posted
My Favorit song and a song i never get tired of is a very rare ballad from 1992 Celine Dion album "Halfway To Heaven" with the amazing Kenny G.

But i love all songs but this one most and All By Myself, Because You Loved me and Nothing Broken But My Heart.

:wub: :wub:

 

 

GREAT CHOICES WITH HALF WAY TO HEAVEN AND NBBMH!!

 

haha

 

i may as well just full time campaign for the greatness of the celine dion album.

 

 

Hehe thanxx it is my all time fave Celine album along with Falling Into you.

LTAL is amazing to but MHWGO is just not my fave anymore but the song remains a classic Celine.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2nvtcpl.jpg
Posted

All time favourite song is 'Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore', although the song I will never tire of hearing is 'Je T'aime Encore'

 

I'm constantly listening to 'On Ne Change Pas', 'Sous Le Vent', oh and deffinately 'Immensite'

Posted

That would be Le temp qui compte :wub: I can hear that song over and over and over and over again.

I never would get tired of it

Love comes to those who believe it

And that's the way it is

Celine you were Great! as usual

24&27 january 2007 in Las Vegas

13 may 2008 in Belgium

27 may 2008 in Paris

02 June 2008 in Amsterdam

http://i311.photobucket.com/albums/kk470/miss_sweetie83/22512431496.jpg

Posted

A New Day Has Come

 

Im Alive

 

Faith

 

Where Does My Heart Beat Now

http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
Posted

Think twice

Alone

Your light

If love is out the question

Écoutez-moi

Posted
There are dozens and dozens of songs so I won't even try to make a list... :wub:

My Taking Chances World Tour

Amsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11

Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40

Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2

 

 

Bruce freakin' Springsteen

Posted
pour que tu m'aimes encore!! :wub2:

 

oh yes indeed :wub: I could listen to it all day without getting tired of it. It's the best song ever written and recorded by any artist! :in_love:

Instagram: @delphis78
Posted

Uhhhmmm well, there are more songs I never get tired of like:

 

1. S'il suffisait d'aimer

2. If I could

3. Stand by your side

4. Dans un autre monde

5. And the whole album of D'Elles

http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/SurpriseSig.jpg

 

Proud to be a Celine Dion Fan

Posted

Hmm i have a couple..

 

1. Contre Nature

2. Ain't gonna look the other way

3. On ne change pas

4. Misled

 

AND Listen to the magic man :laugh:

http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp249/Celinesoloni/nick-huh2.gif

 

When Life Hands You Lemons, Throw Them Back And Yell; I Want Celine Dion

Posted
Come On Over by Christina Aguilera
also, Bathwater by Sanjaya Malakar

Are you ok? :rolleyes:

 

Sorry, but this had me in cramps! :sofunny: Hilarious!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...