stevo Posted February 20, 2009 at 12:04 AM Posted February 20, 2009 at 12:04 AM Pour que tu m'aimes Encore and Water From the Moon at the mo Quote
Andy Man Posted February 20, 2009 at 12:38 AM Posted February 20, 2009 at 12:38 AM I was actually just thinking about this the other day...for me without a doubt it's pour que tu m'aimes encore...i know its been performed a million times but there's just something about that song that never gets old...its timeless...def. one of the highlights in celine's repertoire... Quote
Lymon Posted February 20, 2009 at 12:41 AM Posted February 20, 2009 at 12:41 AM Contre nature :wub: Quote http://i51.tinypic.com/2uf4r5f.png
celinecolombian Posted February 20, 2009 at 12:48 AM Posted February 20, 2009 at 12:48 AM Pour que tu m'aimes encore It is a master piece, and "our song" for my love and me Quote
chatwuann Posted February 20, 2009 at 12:48 AM Posted February 20, 2009 at 12:48 AM For me My Heart Will Go On still carries the same emotional impact it did the first time I heard it and it is my favorite song. Pretty much all the songs on A Decade of Song are a pretty close second. And I like the One Heart albun as well. Oh I just pretty much like anything Celine sings. Quote Take Part In Our World Tour Video For Celine & Her Team
minolli Posted February 20, 2009 at 02:51 AM Posted February 20, 2009 at 02:51 AM When I first read this topic, I thought it would be so easy to come up with an answer, but it's really not! There are so many songs that I can always listen to. I guess if there was just one that I never get tired of, it would be "Le blues du businessman." Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsg43qJH1b1qa4phqo1_400.jpg
Costa Santos Posted February 20, 2009 at 03:59 AM Posted February 20, 2009 at 03:59 AM (edited) There are many...: A New Day Has Come, Because You Loved Me, Dance With My Father, I'm Alive, Mon Homme, Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore, S'il Suffisait D'aimer, Think Twice, etc., etc... Edited February 20, 2009 at 03:59 AM by Costa Santos Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
rodrigo_alka Posted February 20, 2009 at 05:11 AM Posted February 20, 2009 at 05:11 AM At this moment , Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way + The Greatest Reward Quote http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
MTJ Posted February 20, 2009 at 05:15 AM Posted February 20, 2009 at 05:15 AM un peu plus haut, un peu plus loin Quote
jmm29 Posted February 20, 2009 at 06:37 AM Posted February 20, 2009 at 06:37 AM Prière Paienne don't get me started. Quote Jennifer
RLAAMJR. Posted February 20, 2009 at 08:23 AM Posted February 20, 2009 at 08:23 AM It's All Coming Back To Me Now. i'm even listening to it right now. Quote
Black Kitten Posted February 20, 2009 at 08:33 AM Posted February 20, 2009 at 08:33 AM (edited) Your Light!!! oh gosh this song is one of her masterpieces! i so love the song. it never gets old. Edited February 20, 2009 at 08:50 AM by dhena Quote
Chula Posted February 20, 2009 at 08:44 AM Posted February 20, 2009 at 08:44 AM Nobody likes 'Let's Talk About Love' like I do. Quote
marko Posted February 20, 2009 at 09:21 AM Posted February 20, 2009 at 09:21 AM A NEW DAY HAS COME(RADIO MIX) Quote Chaque jour sans toi, sans rien de toi, c'est contre nature
CellyDee87 Posted February 20, 2009 at 09:50 AM Posted February 20, 2009 at 09:50 AM I Love You That's Just The Woman In MePour Que Tu M'Aimes Encore Sorry I know that's three but they are the ones I NEVER skip! Quote
Davey84 Posted February 20, 2009 at 11:20 AM Posted February 20, 2009 at 11:20 AM denelle, i remember a time, when you couldn't stand TJTWIM!! some songs, I never get tired off, and usually end up playing in my mind; water from the moonnothing broken but my heartusregardez-moiprière païenne (especially LAP with the ending! )and lately river deep, mountain HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
CellyDee87 Posted February 20, 2009 at 11:35 AM Posted February 20, 2009 at 11:35 AM denelle, i remember a time, when you couldn't stand TJTWIM!! LOL I know I'm ashamed I didn't discover it until I heard the magic of it live. I believe I actually sighed when I heard the intro in concert by the end I was I must admit though you did get me hooked on NBBMH Quote
Davey84 Posted February 20, 2009 at 11:39 AM Posted February 20, 2009 at 11:39 AM yeah we all have our little mistakes, I didn't like IS that much, but when I saw it live in vegas! for sighing at the beginning though!! LOL!!! I am sooo jealous you got to hear that song!! I'd replace TPOL, TLYM and IA only for that song in an instance!!! and yeah NBBMH is a real jewel of the past! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Matias Posted February 20, 2009 at 02:27 PM Posted February 20, 2009 at 02:27 PM (edited) LA BAS and IF WALLS COULD TALK Edited February 20, 2009 at 02:27 PM by Matias Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
one_heart_1_hart Posted February 20, 2009 at 03:08 PM Posted February 20, 2009 at 03:08 PM Think twice live! I wish she would sing it more often Quote TAKING CHANCES WORLD TOUR8 mei O2 Londen, 13 14 16 mei sportpaleis Antwerpen, 24 mei Palais omnysport Bercy Parijs, 2 juni Arena Amsterdam, 7 juli Arras
martele Posted February 20, 2009 at 03:13 PM Posted February 20, 2009 at 03:13 PM at the moment i never get tired of the songs "alone", "my love", "taking chances", "Can't fight the feeling" and "that's just the woman in me" Quote "Ma plus grande victoire, c'est d'avoir rencontré une femme sensationnelle. C'est un coup du destin. C'est ma récompense, peut-être, pour les années précédentes plus difficiles... Et mon autre plus grande victoire, c'est quand elle est tombée enceinte de René-Charles." René Angélil
Hilda Posted February 20, 2009 at 03:34 PM Posted February 20, 2009 at 03:34 PM I must admit though you did get me hooked on NBBMH uhhh you dont need anyone to get hooked on nbbmh! Uhhhh love it - love love love...so much love is in this room right now. ha! Quote
browseceline Posted February 20, 2009 at 04:00 PM Posted February 20, 2009 at 04:00 PM Well I have to admit - it is my heart will go on is my absolute number 1!It is not only the way she sings it but also the instrumental part of it is amazing, I really love it,although it does not give me goosebumps anymore. and there are several others I like very much - like shadow of love, the power of love, ain't gonna look the other way, several songs from her french albums Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
WendyB Posted February 20, 2009 at 04:08 PM Posted February 20, 2009 at 04:08 PM denelle, i remember a time, when you couldn't stand TJTWIM!! some songs, I never get tired off, and usually end up playing in my mind; water from the moonnothing broken but my heartusregardez-moiprière païenne (especially LAP with the ending! )and lately river deep, mountain HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's one of my all-time favourites too. If I have to choose just one, though, it would have to be Le Blues de Businessman from LAP. Quote
JP Posted February 20, 2009 at 05:54 PM Posted February 20, 2009 at 05:54 PM Let's Talk About LoveThat's the way it isTo Love you more The whole Taking Chances album Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Linn92 Posted February 20, 2009 at 08:29 PM Posted February 20, 2009 at 08:29 PM The Colour Of My Love <3 Quote
celinedion1 Posted February 20, 2009 at 09:08 PM Posted February 20, 2009 at 09:08 PM Pour que tu m'aimes encoreAu Existe AmourAll By MyselfI Drove All NightBeauty and the BeastI knew I Loved YouBecause you Loved MeHave You Ever Been In LoveTaking ChancesI Know What Love IsThe Greatest RewardI Surrender and the list goes on and on and on........ Quote
DennieK Posted February 20, 2009 at 11:38 PM Posted February 20, 2009 at 11:38 PM My fav. song is and will be I drove all night, but also My heart will go on.I keep playing these songs, without getting tired of them (H) Quote
Tasha.Jade.x Posted February 20, 2009 at 11:39 PM Posted February 20, 2009 at 11:39 PM The songs I never get tired of are probably... -There comes a time-A New Day I have loads more but these are my fave Quote http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/AS--Xx/CelineAv5.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.