Jump to content

Juego: Elijamos la mejor cancion de celine


Recommended Posts

Posted
Este juego ha durado mil años y durará mil más. :mellow:

 

:laugh:

 

jaja por eso luisma hay que jugar mas :D

 

si hay q jugar... juguemos!!!

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♣♣♣♣♣♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

4. The Last To Know 5

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 16

40. Because You Loved Me 14

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 21

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 21

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 9

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 16

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 7

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 17

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 20

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 28

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 30

101. Aun Existe Amor 8

102. The Greatest Reward 24

104. A New Day Has Come 29

106. I Drove All Night 20

107. Love Is All We Need 11

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 29

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 10

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 33

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 8

140. New Dawn 21

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 08

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 16

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

http://static.rp-online.de/layout/fotos/Celine_Dion_Vegas_NVJJ1244d8062640354.jpg
There ain't a dream
That don't have the chance to come true now
It just takes a little faith..

Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

4. The Last To Know 5

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 16

40. Because You Loved Me 14

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 21

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 21

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 9

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 16

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 6

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 17

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 20

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 28

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 30

101. Aun Existe Amor 8

102. The Greatest Reward 24

104. A New Day Has Come 29

106. I Drove All Night 20

107. Love Is All We Need 11

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 29

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 10

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 33

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 8

140. New Dawn 21

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 08

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 17

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♣♣♣♣♣♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

4. The Last To Know 5

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 16

40. Because You Loved Me 14

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 21

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 21

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 9

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 16

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 5

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 18

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 20

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 28

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 30

101. Aun Existe Amor 8

102. The Greatest Reward 24

104. A New Day Has Come 29

106. I Drove All Night 20

107. Love Is All We Need 11

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 29

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 10

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 33

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 8

140. New Dawn 21

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 08

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 17

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

http://static.rp-online.de/layout/fotos/Celine_Dion_Vegas_NVJJ1244d8062640354.jpg
There ain't a dream
That don't have the chance to come true now
It just takes a little faith..

Posted

Asi es chicos!!! sigamos jugando!!! :clap: aqui se van viendo cuales son ya nuestras mayores preferencias :hmm:

 

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

4. The Last To Know 4

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 16

40. Because You Loved Me 14

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 21

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 21

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 9

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 16

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 5

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 18

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 20

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 29

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 30

101. Aun Existe Amor 8

102. The Greatest Reward 24

104. A New Day Has Come 29

106. I Drove All Night 20

107. Love Is All We Need 11

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 29

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 10

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 33

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 8

140. New Dawn 21

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 08

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 17

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

4. The Last To Know 4

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 17

40. Because You Loved Me 14

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 21

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 21

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 9

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 16

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 4

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 18

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 20

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 29

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 30

101. Aun Existe Amor 8

102. The Greatest Reward 24

104. A New Day Has Come 29

106. I Drove All Night 20

107. Love Is All We Need 11

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 29

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 10

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 33

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 8

140. New Dawn 21

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 08

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 17

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

http://static.rp-online.de/layout/fotos/Celine_Dion_Vegas_NVJJ1244d8062640354.jpg
There ain't a dream
That don't have the chance to come true now
It just takes a little faith..

Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

4. The Last To Know 3

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 17

40. Because You Loved Me 14

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 21

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 21

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 9

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 16

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 4

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 18

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 20

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 29

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 30

101. Aun Existe Amor 8

102. The Greatest Reward 25

104. A New Day Has Come 29

106. I Drove All Night 20

107. Love Is All We Need 11

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 29

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 10

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 33

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 8

140. New Dawn 21

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 08

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 17

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

4. The Last To Know 2

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 17

40. Because You Loved Me 15

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 21

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 21

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 9

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 16

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 4

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 18

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 20

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 29

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 30

101. Aun Existe Amor 8

102. The Greatest Reward 25

104. A New Day Has Come 29

106. I Drove All Night 20

107. Love Is All We Need 11

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 29

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 10

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 33

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 8

140. New Dawn 21

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 08

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 17

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

http://static.rp-online.de/layout/fotos/Celine_Dion_Vegas_NVJJ1244d8062640354.jpg
There ain't a dream
That don't have the chance to come true now
It just takes a little faith..

Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

4. The Last To Know 2

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 17

40. Because You Loved Me 15

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 21

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 21

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 8

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 16

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 4

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 18

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 20

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 29

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 30

101. Aun Existe Amor 8

102. The Greatest Reward 25

104. A New Day Has Come 29

106. I Drove All Night 20

107. Love Is All We Need 11

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 29

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 11

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 33

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 8

140. New Dawn 21

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 08

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 17

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♣♣♣♣♣♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

4. The Last To Know 1

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 17

40. Because You Loved Me 15

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 21

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 21

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 8

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 16

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 4

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 18

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 20

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 29

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 30

101. Aun Existe Amor 8

102. The Greatest Reward 25

104. A New Day Has Come 29

106. I Drove All Night 20

107. Love Is All We Need 11

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 29

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 11

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 33

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 8

140. New Dawn 22

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 08

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 17

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

Posted

Se va otra mas!!

bye bye the las to know

 

 

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

((((((4. The Last To Know 0))))))

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 17

40. Because You Loved Me 15

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 21

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 21

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 8

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 16

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 4

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 19

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 20

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 29

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 30

101. Aun Existe Amor 8

102. The Greatest Reward 25

104. A New Day Has Come 29

106. I Drove All Night 20

107. Love Is All We Need 11

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 29

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 11

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 33

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 8

140. New Dawn 22

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 08

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 17

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

http://static.rp-online.de/layout/fotos/Celine_Dion_Vegas_NVJJ1244d8062640354.jpg
There ain't a dream
That don't have the chance to come true now
It just takes a little faith..

Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 17

40. Because You Loved Me 15

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 21

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 21

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 8

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 16

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 3

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 19

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 20

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 29

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 30

101. Aun Existe Amor 8

102. The Greatest Reward 25

104. A New Day Has Come 29

106. I Drove All Night 20

107. Love Is All We Need 12

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 29

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 11

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 33

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 8

140. New Dawn 22

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 08

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 17

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♣♣♣♣♣♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 17

40. Because You Loved Me 15

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 21

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 21

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 8

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 16

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 2

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 19

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 21

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 29

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 30

101. Aun Existe Amor 8

102. The Greatest Reward 25

104. A New Day Has Come 29

106. I Drove All Night 20

107. Love Is All We Need 12

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 29

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 11

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 33

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 8

140. New Dawn 22

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 08

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 17

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

http://static.rp-online.de/layout/fotos/Celine_Dion_Vegas_NVJJ1244d8062640354.jpg
There ain't a dream
That don't have the chance to come true now
It just takes a little faith..

Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 17

40. Because You Loved Me 15

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 21

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 21

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 8

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 16

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 2

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 19

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 21

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 29

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 30

101. Aun Existe Amor 8

102. The Greatest Reward 25

104. A New Day Has Come 29

106. I Drove All Night 20

107. Love Is All We Need 12

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 29

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 12

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 33

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 7

140. New Dawn 22

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 08

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 17

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♣♣♣♣♣♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 17

40. Because You Loved Me 15

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 21

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 21

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 8

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 16

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 1

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 19

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 21

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 29

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 30

101. Aun Existe Amor 8

102. The Greatest Reward 25

104. A New Day Has Come 29

106. I Drove All Night 20

107. Love Is All We Need 12

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 30

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 12

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 33

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 7

140. New Dawn 22

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 08

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 17

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 17

40. Because You Loved Me 15

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 21

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 21

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 8

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 16

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 1

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 19

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 21

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 29

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 30

101. Aun Existe Amor 7

102. The Greatest Reward 25

104. A New Day Has Come 29

106. I Drove All Night 20

107. Love Is All We Need 12

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 30

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 13

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 33

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 7

140. New Dawn 22

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 08

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 17

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♣♣♣♣♣♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 17

40. Because You Loved Me 15

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 21

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 21

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 8

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 16

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

(((((( 76. Christmas Eve 0 ))))))

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 19

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 21

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 29

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 30

101. Aun Existe Amor 7

102. The Greatest Reward 25

104. A New Day Has Come 29

106. I Drove All Night 21

107. Love Is All We Need 12

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 30

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 13

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 33

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 7

140. New Dawn 22

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 08

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 17

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

http://static.rp-online.de/layout/fotos/Celine_Dion_Vegas_NVJJ1244d8062640354.jpg
There ain't a dream
That don't have the chance to come true now
It just takes a little faith..

Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 17

40. Because You Loved Me 15

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 21

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 21

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 8

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 16

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 19

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 21

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 29

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 30

101. Aun Existe Amor 7

102. The Greatest Reward 25

104. A New Day Has Come 29

106. I Drove All Night 21

107. Love Is All We Need 12

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 30

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 14

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 33

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 7

140. New Dawn 22

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 07

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 17

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♣♣♣♣♣♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

Posted

Hola de nuevoooooo!!! no habia posteado porq estaba de viajee!!! pero ya llegue y eliminaron dos!!! aver a ver votemos

 

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 18

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 17

40. Because You Loved Me 15

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 21

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 21

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 8

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 16

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 19

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 21

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 29

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 30

101. Aun Existe Amor 6

102. The Greatest Reward 25

104. A New Day Has Come 29

106. I Drove All Night 21

107. Love Is All We Need 12

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 30

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 14

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 33

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 7

140. New Dawn 22

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 07

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 17

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 18

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 17

40. Because You Loved Me 15

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 21

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 21

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 7

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 16

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 20

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 21

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 29

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 30

101. Aun Existe Amor 6

102. The Greatest Reward 25

104. A New Day Has Come 29

106. I Drove All Night 21

107. Love Is All We Need 12

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 30

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 14

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 33

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 7

140. New Dawn 22

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 07

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 17

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

http://static.rp-online.de/layout/fotos/Celine_Dion_Vegas_NVJJ1244d8062640354.jpg
There ain't a dream
That don't have the chance to come true now
It just takes a little faith..

Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 18

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 17

40. Because You Loved Me 15

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 21

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 21

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 7

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 16

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 20

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 21

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 29

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 30

101. Aun Existe Amor 6

102. The Greatest Reward 25

104. A New Day Has Come 29

106. I Drove All Night 21

107. Love Is All We Need 12

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 30

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 15

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 33

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 7

140. New Dawn 22

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 10

146. Fade Away 07

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 17

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♣♣♣♣♣♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 18

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 17

40. Because You Loved Me 15

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 21

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 21

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 6

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 16

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 20

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 21

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 29

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 30

101. Aun Existe Amor 6

102. The Greatest Reward 25

104. A New Day Has Come 29

106. I Drove All Night 21

107. Love Is All We Need 12

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 30

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 15

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 34

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 7

140. New Dawn 22

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 10

146. Fade Away 07

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 17

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

http://i47.tinypic.com/vjpzq.gif

Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 18

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 17

40. Because You Loved Me 15

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 21

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 21

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 6

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 16

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 21

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 21

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 29

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 30

101. Aun Existe Amor 6

102. The Greatest Reward 25

104. A New Day Has Come 29

106. I Drove All Night 21

107. Love Is All We Need 12

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 30

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 15

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 34

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 06

140. New Dawn 22

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 10

146. Fade Away 07

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 17

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♣♣♣♣♣♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 18

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 19

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 17

40. Because You Loved Me 15

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 21

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 21

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 6

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 16

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 21

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 21

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 29

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 30

101. Aun Existe Amor 5

102. The Greatest Reward 25

104. A New Day Has Come 29

106. I Drove All Night 21

107. Love Is All We Need 12

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 30

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 15

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 34

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 06

140. New Dawn 22

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 10

146. Fade Away 07

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 17

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

http://static.rp-online.de/layout/fotos/Celine_Dion_Vegas_NVJJ1244d8062640354.jpg
There ain't a dream
That don't have the chance to come true now
It just takes a little faith..

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 18

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 19

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 17

40. Because You Loved Me 15

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 21

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 21

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 6

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 16

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 21

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 21

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 29

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 30

101. Aun Existe Amor 4

102. The Greatest Reward 25

104. A New Day Has Come 29

106. I Drove All Night 21

107. Love Is All We Need 12

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 30

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 15

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 34

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 06

140. New Dawn 22

142. A World To Believe In 16

145. Right Next To The Right One 10

146. Fade Away 07

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 17

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

  • 1 month later...
Posted

. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 18

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 19

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 17

40. Because You Loved Me 15

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 21

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 21

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 6

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 16

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 21

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 21

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 29

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 30

101. Aun Existe Amor 4

102. The Greatest Reward 25

104. A New Day Has Come 29

106. I Drove All Night 21

107. Love Is All We Need 12

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 30

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 16

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 34

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 05

140. New Dawn 22

142. A World To Believe In 16

145. Right Next To The Right One 10

146. Fade Away 07

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 17

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♣♣♣♣♣♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 18

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 19

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 17

40. Because You Loved Me 15

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 21

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 21

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 5

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 16

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 21

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 21

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 29

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 31

101. Aun Existe Amor 4

102. The Greatest Reward 25

104. A New Day Has Come 29

106. I Drove All Night 21

107. Love Is All We Need 12

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 30

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 16

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 34

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 05

140. New Dawn 22

142. A World To Believe In 16

145. Right Next To The Right One 10

146. Fade Away 07

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 17

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

  • 2 months later...
Posted

Dioss!! haco muchisimo que nadie participa...

 

Se me ha ocurrido una idea para al menos darle fin al juego... y siempre con el permiso del fundador del juego :laugh:

 

Podriamos eliminar de la lista todas canciones que no hayan sido votadas o que hayan sido votadas en negativo... es decir, las que tengan 10 puntos o menos, asi reduciremos la lista a las mas (o algo) votadas y podemos dar fin al concurso (con el top 10 que dijimos) que la verdad estaria way ver que sale no??

 

Que opinais??

http://i47.tinypic.com/vjpzq.gif

Posted
Perfecto estaría! Ya que esto se ha hecho eterno!
  • 2 months later...
Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 18

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 19

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 17

40. Because You Loved Me 15

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 21

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 21

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 4

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 16

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 21

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 21

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 29

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 31

101. Aun Existe Amor 4

102. The Greatest Reward 25

104. A New Day Has Come 29

106. I Drove All Night 21

107. Love Is All We Need 12

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 30

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 16

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 34

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 05

140. New Dawn 22

142. A World To Believe In 16

145. Right Next To The Right One 10

146. Fade Away 07

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 17

151. The Reason I Go On 32

152. To Love You More 21

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...