Jump to content

Juego: Elijamos la mejor cancion de celine


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 17

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

4. The Last To Know 8

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 9

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

23. Nothing Broken But My Heart 7

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 15

40. Because You Loved Me 14

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 14

43. Seduces Me 15

44. All By Myself 20

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 15

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 18

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 10

57. Tell Him 12

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 15

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 9

77. These Are Special Times 12

79. I'm Your Angel (Duet with R. Kelly) 6

81. That's The Way It Is 15

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 22

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 17

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 28

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 16

98. I Surrender 27

101. Aun Existe Amor 10

102. The Greatest Reward 23

104. A New Day Has Come 28

106. I Drove All Night 19

107. Love Is All We Need 11

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 29

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 10

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 22

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 32

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 8

140. New Dawn 21

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 10

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 15

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

Edited by Nain

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♣♣♣♣♣♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 17

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

4. The Last To Know 8

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 9

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

23. Nothing Broken But My Heart 7

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 15

40. Because You Loved Me 14

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 15

44. All By Myself 20

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 15

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 18

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 10

57. Tell Him 12

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 15

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 9

77. These Are Special Times 12

79. I'm Your Angel (Duet with R. Kelly) 6

81. That's The Way It Is 15

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 17

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 28

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 16

98. I Surrender 27

101. Aun Existe Amor 10

102. The Greatest Reward 23

104. A New Day Has Come 28

106. I Drove All Night 19

107. Love Is All We Need 11

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 29

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 10

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 22

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 32

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 8

140. New Dawn 21

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 10

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 15

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 17

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

4. The Last To Know 8

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 9

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

23. Nothing Broken But My Heart 7

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 15

40. Because You Loved Me 14

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 15

44. All By Myself 20

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 15

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 18

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 10

57. Tell Him 12

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 15

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 9

77. These Are Special Times 12

79. I'm Your Angel (Duet with R. Kelly) 5

81. That's The Way It Is 15

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 17

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 28

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 27

101. Aun Existe Amor 10

102. The Greatest Reward 23

104. A New Day Has Come 28

106. I Drove All Night 19

107. Love Is All We Need 11

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 29

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 10

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 22

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 32

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 8

140. New Dawn 21

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 10

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 15

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 17

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

4. The Last To Know 8

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 9

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

23. Nothing Broken But My Heart 7

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 15

40. Because You Loved Me 14

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 15

44. All By Myself 20

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 15

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 18

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 10

57. Tell Him 12

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 15

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 9

77. These Are Special Times 12

79. I'm Your Angel (Duet with R. Kelly) 4

81. That's The Way It Is 15

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 18

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 28

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 27

101. Aun Existe Amor 10

102. The Greatest Reward 23

104. A New Day Has Come 28

106. I Drove All Night 19

107. Love Is All We Need 11

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 29

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 10

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 22

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 32

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 8

140. New Dawn 21

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 10

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 15

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

http://static.rp-online.de/layout/fotos/Celine_Dion_Vegas_NVJJ1244d8062640354.jpg
There ain't a dream
That don't have the chance to come true now
It just takes a little faith..

Posted

Vamos vamosss hay q terminar el juegoooo :clap:

 

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 17

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

4. The Last To Know 8

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 9

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

23. Nothing Broken But My Heart 7

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 15

40. Because You Loved Me 14

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 15

44. All By Myself 20

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 15

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 18

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 10

57. Tell Him 12

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 15

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 9

77. These Are Special Times 12

79. I'm Your Angel (Duet with R. Kelly) 3

81. That's The Way It Is 16

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 18

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 28

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 27

101. Aun Existe Amor 10

102. The Greatest Reward 23

104. A New Day Has Come 28

106. I Drove All Night 19

107. Love Is All We Need 11

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 29

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 10

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 22

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 32

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 8

140. New Dawn 21

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 10

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 15

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

Posted

No creo que exista la mejor canción de Celine.

 

En que os basais, en popularidad del tema, singles vendidos....

 

Eso es algo personal de cada uno. Con lo cual la que a uno le parece la mejor a otro no le parecerá lo mismo.

 

Conclusión:

 

No se saca nada en limpio.

Posted

Jaja no, pero es un juego :D

 

en algún momento va a quedar una o muy pocas

 

que a lo mejor no van a ser en realidad las mejores para muchos

 

pero son las que sobrevivieron :P

 

asi que sigan jugandooo :)

http://static.rp-online.de/layout/fotos/Celine_Dion_Vegas_NVJJ1244d8062640354.jpg
There ain't a dream
That don't have the chance to come true now
It just takes a little faith..

Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

4. The Last To Know 8

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 9

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

23. Nothing Broken But My Heart 7

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 15

40. Because You Loved Me 14

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 15

44. All By Myself 20

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 15

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 18

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 10

57. Tell Him 12

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 15

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 9

77. These Are Special Times 12

79. I'm Your Angel (Duet with R. Kelly) 2

81. That's The Way It Is 16

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 18

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 28

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 27

101. Aun Existe Amor 10

102. The Greatest Reward 23

104. A New Day Has Come 28

106. I Drove All Night 19

107. Love Is All We Need 11

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 29

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 10

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 22

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 32

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 8

140. New Dawn 21

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 10

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 15

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

 

 

 

 

 

COME ON!!! :kicking:

http://imageshack.com/a/img540/926/LlvPOm.jpg

Argentina IS WAITING FOR YOU

Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

4. The Last To Know 8

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

23. Nothing Broken But My Heart 7

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 15

40. Because You Loved Me 14

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 15

44. All By Myself 20

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 15

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 18

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 10

57. Tell Him 12

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 15

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 9

77. These Are Special Times 12

79. I'm Your Angel (Duet with R. Kelly) 1

81. That's The Way It Is 16

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 18

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 28

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 27

101. Aun Existe Amor 10

102. The Greatest Reward 23

104. A New Day Has Come 28

106. I Drove All Night 19

107. Love Is All We Need 11

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 29

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 10

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 22

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 32

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 8

140. New Dawn 21

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 10

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 15

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

http://static.rp-online.de/layout/fotos/Celine_Dion_Vegas_NVJJ1244d8062640354.jpg
There ain't a dream
That don't have the chance to come true now
It just takes a little faith..

Posted

UNA MENOS :whistling:

 

 

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

4. The Last To Know 8

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

23. Nothing Broken But My Heart 7

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 15

40. Because You Loved Me 14

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 15

44. All By Myself 20

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 18

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 10

57. Tell Him 12

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 15

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 9

77. These Are Special Times 12

((((((((((((((79. I'm Your Angel (Duet with R. Kelly) 0))))))))))))

81. That's The Way It Is 1

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 18

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 28

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 27

101. Aun Existe Amor 10

102. The Greatest Reward 23

104. A New Day Has Come 28

106. I Drove All Night 19

107. Love Is All We Need 11

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 29

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 10

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 22

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 32

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 8

140. New Dawn 21

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 10

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 15

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

http://imageshack.com/a/img540/926/LlvPOm.jpg

Argentina IS WAITING FOR YOU

Posted

Claro!!!! es un juego! y por mas q sea si la mayoria estuvo de acuerdo en ciertas canciones quiere decir q estas tienen potencial de ser muy buenas!! asi q sigan jugando como dice mi amigo alvaap24!!!! :whee:

 

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

4. The Last To Know 8

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

23. Nothing Broken But My Heart 7

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 15

40. Because You Loved Me 14

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 15

44. All By Myself 20

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 18

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 9

57. Tell Him 12

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 15

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 9

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 16

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 18

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 28

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 27

101. Aun Existe Amor 10

102. The Greatest Reward 23

104. A New Day Has Come 28

106. I Drove All Night 19

107. Love Is All We Need 11

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 29

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 10

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 32

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 8

140. New Dawn 21

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 10

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 15

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

Posted
Claro!!!! es un juego! y por mas q sea si la mayoria estuvo de acuerdo en ciertas canciones quiere decir q estas tienen potencial de ser muy buenas!! asi q sigan jugando como dice mi amigo alvaap24!!!! :whee:

 

amiga :) jaja soy ale por cierto :P

y asi es sigan votando para que acabemoss el juegoo :D

 

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

4. The Last To Know 7

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

23. Nothing Broken But My Heart 7

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 15

40. Because You Loved Me 14

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 15

44. All By Myself 20

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 18

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 9

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 15

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 9

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 16

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 19

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 28

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 27

101. Aun Existe Amor 10

102. The Greatest Reward 23

104. A New Day Has Come 28

106. I Drove All Night 19

107. Love Is All We Need 11

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 29

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 10

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 32

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 8

140. New Dawn 21

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 10

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 15

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

http://static.rp-online.de/layout/fotos/Celine_Dion_Vegas_NVJJ1244d8062640354.jpg
There ain't a dream
That don't have the chance to come true now
It just takes a little faith..

Posted
Claro!!!! es un juego! y por mas q sea si la mayoria estuvo de acuerdo en ciertas canciones quiere decir q estas tienen potencial de ser muy buenas!! asi q sigan jugando como dice mi amigo alvaap24!!!! :whee:

 

amiga :) jaja soy ale por cierto :P

y asi es sigan votando para que acabemoss el juegoo :D

 

 

 

 

Ohh sorry!! no vi tu genero!!! :blushing1:

 

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

4. The Last To Know 7

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

23. Nothing Broken But My Heart 6

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 15

40. Because You Loved Me 14

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 15

44. All By Myself 20

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 19

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 9

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 15

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 9

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 16

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 19

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 28

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 27

101. Aun Existe Amor 10

102. The Greatest Reward 23

104. A New Day Has Come 28

106. I Drove All Night 19

107. Love Is All We Need 11

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 29

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 10

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 32

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 8

140. New Dawn 21

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 10

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 15

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

Posted

Juguemoooos! jaja

se supone que no puedo jugar otra vez hasta que alguien mas lo haga verdad?

2?.. :)

http://static.rp-online.de/layout/fotos/Celine_Dion_Vegas_NVJJ1244d8062640354.jpg
There ain't a dream
That don't have the chance to come true now
It just takes a little faith..

Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

4. The Last To Know 7

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

23. Nothing Broken But My Heart 6

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 15

40. Because You Loved Me 14

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 20

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 19

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 9

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 15

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 9

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 16

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 19

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 28

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 28

101. Aun Existe Amor 10

102. The Greatest Reward 23

104. A New Day Has Come 28

106. I Drove All Night 19

107. Love Is All We Need 11

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 29

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 10

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 32

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 8

140. New Dawn 21

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 10

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 15

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

Posted
Juguemoooos! jaja

se supone que no puedo jugar otra vez hasta que alguien mas lo haga verdad?

2?.. :)

 

Noooo!!! puedes jugar seguido de Un solo jugador!! ya no tienes q esperar por 2, cambiamos esa regla :msn-wink:

 

Votaré:

 

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

4. The Last To Know 7

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

23. Nothing Broken But My Heart 6

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 15

40. Because You Loved Me 14

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 20

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 20

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 9

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 15

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 9

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 16

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 19

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 28

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 28

101. Aun Existe Amor 9

102. The Greatest Reward 23

104. A New Day Has Come 28

106. I Drove All Night 19

107. Love Is All We Need 11

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 29

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 10

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 32

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 8

140. New Dawn 21

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 10

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 15

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

4. The Last To Know 7

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

23. Nothing Broken But My Heart 6

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 15

40. Because You Loved Me 14

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 20

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 20

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 9

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 15

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 9

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 16

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 19

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 28

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 28

101. Aun Existe Amor 8

102. The Greatest Reward 23

104. A New Day Has Come 28

106. I Drove All Night 19

107. Love Is All We Need 11

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 29

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 10

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 33

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 8

140. New Dawn 21

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 10

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 15

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

http://i47.tinypic.com/vjpzq.gif

Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

4. The Last To Know 7

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

23. Nothing Broken But My Heart 5

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 15

40. Because You Loved Me 14

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 20

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 20

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 9

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 15

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 9

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 16

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 19

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 28

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 29

101. Aun Existe Amor 8

102. The Greatest Reward 23

104. A New Day Has Come 28

106. I Drove All Night 19

107. Love Is All We Need 11

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 29

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 10

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 33

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 8

140. New Dawn 21

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 10

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 15

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♣♣♣♣♣♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

4. The Last To Know 7

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

23. Nothing Broken But My Heart 4

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 15

40. Because You Loved Me 14

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 20

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 20

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 9

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 15

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 9

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 16

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 19

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 28

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 29

101. Aun Existe Amor 8

102. The Greatest Reward 23

104. A New Day Has Come 29

106. I Drove All Night 19

107. Love Is All We Need 11

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 29

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 10

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 33

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 8

140. New Dawn 21

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 10

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 15

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

4. The Last To Know 7

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

23. Nothing Broken But My Heart 4

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 16

40. Because You Loved Me 14

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 20

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 20

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 9

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 15

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 8

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 16

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 19

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 28

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 29

101. Aun Existe Amor 8

102. The Greatest Reward 23

104. A New Day Has Come 29

106. I Drove All Night 19

107. Love Is All We Need 11

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 29

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 10

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 33

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 8

140. New Dawn 21

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 10

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 15

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♣♣♣♣♣♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

4. The Last To Know 7

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

23. Nothing Broken But My Heart 3

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 16

40. Because You Loved Me 14

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 20

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 20

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 9

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 15

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 8

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 16

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 19

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 28

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 29

101. Aun Existe Amor 8

102. The Greatest Reward 24

104. A New Day Has Come 29

106. I Drove All Night 19

107. Love Is All We Need 11

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 29

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 10

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 33

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 8

140. New Dawn 21

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 10

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 15

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

4. The Last To Know 7

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

23. Nothing Broken But My Heart 3

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 16

40. Because You Loved Me 14

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 20

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 20

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 9

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 15

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 8

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 16

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 19

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 28

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 29

101. Aun Existe Amor 8

102. The Greatest Reward 24

104. A New Day Has Come 29

106. I Drove All Night 19

107. Love Is All We Need 11

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 29

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 10

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 33

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 8

140. New Dawn 21

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 09

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 16

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♣♣♣♣♣♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

Posted

 

Noooo!!! puedes jugar seguido de Un solo jugador!! ya no tienes q esperar por 2, cambiamos esa regla :msn-wink:

 

Aaa muy bien no sabia :)

 

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

4. The Last To Know 7

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

23. Nothing Broken But My Heart 3

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 16

40. Because You Loved Me 14

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 20

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 20

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 9

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 15

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 7

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 16

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 20

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 28

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 29

101. Aun Existe Amor 8

102. The Greatest Reward 24

104. A New Day Has Come 29

106. I Drove All Night 19

107. Love Is All We Need 11

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 29

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 10

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 33

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 8

140. New Dawn 21

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 09

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 16

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

http://static.rp-online.de/layout/fotos/Celine_Dion_Vegas_NVJJ1244d8062640354.jpg
There ain't a dream
That don't have the chance to come true now
It just takes a little faith..

Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

4. The Last To Know 6

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

23. Nothing Broken But My Heart 3

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 16

40. Because You Loved Me 14

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 21

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 20

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 9

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 15

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 7

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 16

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 20

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 28

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 29

101. Aun Existe Amor 8

102. The Greatest Reward 24

104. A New Day Has Come 29

106. I Drove All Night 19

107. Love Is All We Need 11

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 29

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 10

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 33

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 8

140. New Dawn 21

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 09

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 16

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

Posted

Este juego ha durado mil años y durará mil más. :mellow:

 

:laugh:

Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

4. The Last To Know 6

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

23. Nothing Broken But My Heart 2

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 16

40. Because You Loved Me 14

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 21

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 20

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 9

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 15

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 7

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 17

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 20

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 28

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 29

101. Aun Existe Amor 8

102. The Greatest Reward 24

104. A New Day Has Come 29

106. I Drove All Night 19

107. Love Is All We Need 11

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 29

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 10

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 33

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 8

140. New Dawn 21

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 09

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 16

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

http://static.rp-online.de/layout/fotos/Celine_Dion_Vegas_NVJJ1244d8062640354.jpg
There ain't a dream
That don't have the chance to come true now
It just takes a little faith..

Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

4. The Last To Know 6

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

23. Nothing Broken But My Heart 1

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 16

40. Because You Loved Me 14

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 21

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 21

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 9

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 15

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 7

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 17

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 20

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 28

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 29

101. Aun Existe Amor 8

102. The Greatest Reward 24

104. A New Day Has Come 29

106. I Drove All Night 19

107. Love Is All We Need 11

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 29

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 10

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 33

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 8

140. New Dawn 21

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 09

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 16

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

Posted

Una menos :P

 

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

4. The Last To Know 6

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

(((((((23. Nothing Broken But My Heart 0)))))))

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 16

40. Because You Loved Me 14

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 21

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 21

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 9

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 16

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 7

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 17

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 20

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 28

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 29

101. Aun Existe Amor 8

102. The Greatest Reward 24

104. A New Day Has Come 29

106. I Drove All Night 19

107. Love Is All We Need 11

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 29

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 10

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 33

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 8

140. New Dawn 21

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 09

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 16

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

http://static.rp-online.de/layout/fotos/Celine_Dion_Vegas_NVJJ1244d8062640354.jpg
There ain't a dream
That don't have the chance to come true now
It just takes a little faith..

Posted
Este juego ha durado mil años y durará mil más. :mellow:

 

:laugh:

 

jaja por eso luisma hay que jugar mas :D

http://static.rp-online.de/layout/fotos/Celine_Dion_Vegas_NVJJ1244d8062640354.jpg
There ain't a dream
That don't have the chance to come true now
It just takes a little faith..

Posted

1. (If There Was) Any Other Way 18

3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now 17

4. The Last To Know 6

10. Have A Heart 11

11. Love Can Move Mountains 10

13. If You Asked Me To 16

17. If I Were You 11

18. Beauty And The Beast 10

21. Water From The Moon 12

22. With This Tear 17

24. The Power Of Love 19

26. Think Twice 18

27. Only One Road 12

29. Next Plane Out 14

35. No Living Without Loving You 11

37. Just Walk Away 11

38. The Colour Of My Love 16

39. It's All Coming Back To Me Now 16

40. Because You Loved Me 14

41. Falling Into You 11

42. Make You Happy 13

43. Seduces Me 14

44. All By Myself 21

46. Dreamin' Of You 11

47. I Love You 16

48. If That's What It Takes 12

49. I Don't Know 12

50. River Deep, Mountain High 21

51. Call The Man 14

53. Immortality 16

56. Love Is On The Way 9

58. When I Need You 12

59. Miles To Go (Before I Sleep) 16

60. Us 20

62. My Heart Will Go On 24

63. I Hate You Then I Love You 15

64. Let's Talk About Love 16

66. O Holy Night 12

67. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day 11

69. Another Year Has Gone By 11

74. The Prayer (Duet with Andrea Bocelli) 12

76. Christmas Eve 7

77. These Are Special Times 12

81. That's The Way It Is 17

82. If Walls Could Talk 18

83. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face 15

84. All The Way 11

85. Then You Look At Me 23

86. I Want You To Need Me 17

87. Live 13

88. Be The Man 14

89. The Power Of The Dream 14

90. I'm Alive 20

92. Have You Ever Been In Love 28

94. A New Day Has Come (radio remix) 32

96. Goodbye's (The Saddest Word) 17

98. I Surrender 30

101. Aun Existe Amor 8

102. The Greatest Reward 24

104. A New Day Has Come 29

106. I Drove All Night 19

107. Love Is All We Need 11

108. Faith 24

109. In His Touch 14

111. Stand By Your Side 27

112. Naked 14

118. I Know What Love Is 13

120. You and I 31

121. Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 29

122. Miracle 10

123. If I Could 10

124. Sleep Tight 10

125. What A Wonderful World 10

126. My Precious One 10

131. In Some Small Way 11

132. I Believe In You (duet with IL DIVO) 14

133. Taking Chances 32

134. Alone 23

135. Eyes On Me 18

136. My Love 23

137. Shadow Of Love 33

138. Surprise Surprise 15

139. This Time 8

140. New Dawn 21

142. A World To Believe In 15

145. Right Next To The Right One 11

146. Fade Away 08

147. That's Just The Woman In Me 13

149. Map To My Heart 15

150. There Comes A Time 16

151. The Reason I Go On 31

152. To Love You More 21

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♣♣♣♣♣♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...