XxLoveIsUnconditionalxX Posted January 4, 2009 at 08:12 PM Posted January 4, 2009 at 08:12 PM I got a Celine dion Sensational charm bracelet, and the Celine Dion Sensational gift set which includes shower gel, milky body spray (sprayable lotion), shimmering perfume, regular perfume, shimmering lip gloss. I thought the lip gloss was pretty awesome. Which charm bracelet is that... is it on the site?? Quote
ce-line Posted January 22, 2009 at 07:39 PM Posted January 22, 2009 at 07:39 PM I got "The colour of my love" concert DVD and Sensational perfume! Quote http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Wall_1-sig2-cut_zpsc3440219.jpg"Now hounds of love are hunting..." http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Mirasig_zps9c49e4c3.jpg"I'm so tired of this guessing game..."
Soloni Posted January 22, 2009 at 09:09 PM Posted January 22, 2009 at 09:09 PM I got Spring in Paris Perfume, Sensational perfume, Enchanting perfume and deo, Belong perfume and deo Quote http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp249/Celinesoloni/nick-huh2.gif When Life Hands You Lemons, Throw Them Back And Yell; I Want Celine DionCelineDionGraphics
Cellphone Posted January 22, 2009 at 09:20 PM Posted January 22, 2009 at 09:20 PM I got Céline Dion Enchanting parfume. I didn't expect to get anything Céline so it was a surprise surprise... Quote
nuts2you Posted January 22, 2009 at 09:56 PM Posted January 22, 2009 at 09:56 PM I have been thinking of getting belong , but not sure what it smells like. what does it smell like Quote
sazzlepop123 Posted January 23, 2009 at 12:20 AM Author Posted January 23, 2009 at 12:20 AM I have been thinking of getting belong , but not sure what it smells like. what does it smell like Here's what I found about Belong! I've got it and it's nice! It's floral and I'd say it has a hint of musk too. It's definitely v classy too. But I do prefer Paris nights, it's got a bit more of a fruity scent which I like.Belong, the fragrance from Celine Dion. Love life. Laugh out loud. Follow your heart. Belong. "This fragrance is about celebrating life. It's about the real woman who loves life, laughs out loud, and follows her heart. It's about a woman's inner beauty, her confidence, her passion, and her sensuality. It's the way I like to feel about myself" - Celine Dion on her fragrance, Belong. Belong is a modern, floral, oriental scent. The Fragrance notes in Belong fragrance by Celine Dion convey emotions that are constant throughout her life. Quote http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.