Costa Santos Posted January 10, 2009 at 02:14 PM Posted January 10, 2009 at 02:14 PM This is a great surprise and what a way to start the weekend!!! What a nice and sweet message....... I loved it. I especially loved the last bit where she said, she knows we have much instore for the future and that she looks forward to sharing all the excitement of the upcoming years with us!!!! It makes me so excited and happy....... remember ''the best is yet to come'', ay!!!! Thanks to Teamceline for the message.And a huge thank you to Celine, for another incredible message, it means alot to us...... we love you... Darren.YEAH, Darren! It does mean a lot to us. I loved it. Celine, you're the reason we go on... We love you. Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
Costa Santos Posted January 10, 2009 at 02:26 PM Posted January 10, 2009 at 02:26 PM "... And know that we have much instore for the furute and I look forward to sharing all the excitement that the upcoming years will bring...". :wub: Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
Elaine Posted January 11, 2009 at 03:26 PM Posted January 11, 2009 at 03:26 PM "... And know that we have much instore for the furute and I look forward to sharing all the excitement that the upcoming years will bring...". :wub: I'm not a teamceline member anymore and I have no idea of what she said, but I hope that this sentence you posted here means that she won't stop until I have the chance to see her again! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
celineangel7 Posted January 11, 2009 at 04:23 PM Posted January 11, 2009 at 04:23 PM Nice to hear there's a message. I haven't renewed my membership in over a year I think? The price is too much, but it seems like since the tour has picked back up over here, there has been more going on with Team Celine. I may renew some day when I have that much to blow. Yes the future it would like her to have a longer break, a kid if it happpens, and do a movie as she has said she wants to do. That would be one new thing we would all go nuts to hear about whenever it happens. More singers have been doing movies and the other way around as well. She's just way too nice, but I could never complain,because if it makes her happy to see us happy without wearing herself out and working too hard, then I can only be thankful and love her even more for doing so many things for us more than we would ever expect. Quote * December 18, 2008. 1st time ever in front row for a concert and it was with my idol Celine! Dream #1 accomplished. While singing a ballad the only time Celine looked at me was the time I had my sign up luckily! She stretched out her arm palm faced up while singing with even more emotion in her eyes when she saw it, so it seemed like it was just for me at that moment.Dream #2 accomplished with the extra bonus! She came and left on my side. I went out 1 row, held up my sign and she stopped, held it herself,and just looked at it with an awe expression on her face, stunned and amazed when she saw all the glitter!She looked me in the eyes with those beautiful brown eyes of hers she was tuned into me at that moment and didn't look away, again her looking so emotional as I said with a sincere look on my face to her "It took me 5 hours to make this." (could have been more not sure)She looked down and away very touched like maybe she wanted to cry then she HUGGED me!!!She held me for more than just a moment She really took her time! I said to her while about to cry from the hug, "I love you so much!" Then that was it I don't think she said a word to me. I was crying and saying omg all night with my heart racing and my mind in SHOCK from the unexpected hug and my eyes so sore from crying. I was ready to drop when I got home, but was so emotional I stayed up until 6:30 a.m.! Cried a little for a few days after. Sign and front row seat saved the day!Dream #3 accomplished... Me at :13 NOT my video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L62QJoUgN80
Chellbie Posted January 11, 2009 at 04:25 PM Posted January 11, 2009 at 04:25 PM well now that was just adorable. That video made my membership worth it. even though other stuff sucks. =P .. and she did say "the upcoming yearS" sooooo.. she'll break for a while and start full force soon. I love how she says how much it means to look out into the audience to see us singing along! Quote Thankful for these moments with Celine...Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NVTuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TNSaturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GATuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NCFriday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FLTuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver COThursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NEWednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, ILhttp://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg
galanie Posted January 11, 2009 at 05:43 PM Posted January 11, 2009 at 05:43 PM (edited) CelineAngel7, your sig where you describe your moment with Celine made me cry just reading it. You are truly a very lucky person. I saw the video yesterday and while I wouldn't pay for a TeamCeline membership just to see that, it was very nice indeed. Edited January 11, 2009 at 05:45 PM by galanie Quote
stevo Posted January 15, 2009 at 12:12 AM Posted January 15, 2009 at 12:12 AM Aww thanks- I love how she says "If I may, I would like to take..."- it's my fav Celine phrase lol Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.