vroni Posted December 24, 2008 at 11:51 AM Posted December 24, 2008 at 11:51 AM I cannot find it either, that's weird Quote My Taking Chances Tour 22 June München 08 July Genève 10 February Quebec City 12, 14, 15 February Montréal 15, 16 March 2011 LAS VEGAS
Costa Santos Posted December 24, 2008 at 01:08 PM Posted December 24, 2008 at 01:08 PM It's a message on the TC forum :yes: ... So cute. Thanks, Celine! Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
Shaun Posted December 24, 2008 at 01:14 PM Posted December 24, 2008 at 01:14 PM Hmmm, I wonder if we'll get the usual video message this year or is the forum message all it's gonna be? Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
takeachance Posted December 24, 2008 at 01:59 PM Posted December 24, 2008 at 01:59 PM Is the team celine forum as active as this one? Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
jjlovescéline Posted December 24, 2008 at 02:15 PM Posted December 24, 2008 at 02:15 PM Where exactly is it on TeamCéline because I can't find it. Quote
nano Posted December 24, 2008 at 02:31 PM Posted December 24, 2008 at 02:31 PM lol...either I was dreaming or I'm just going crazy but I really saw a video in the "in her own words" section... Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Shaun Posted December 24, 2008 at 03:11 PM Posted December 24, 2008 at 03:11 PM Where exactly is it on TeamCéline because I can't find it. It's in the "Official Messages from TeamCeline Management" section of the forum. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
jjlovescéline Posted December 24, 2008 at 03:53 PM Posted December 24, 2008 at 03:53 PM Where exactly is it on TeamCéline because I can't find it. It's in the "Official Messages from TeamCeline Management" section of the forum. Thank you, Shaun! I found it thanks to your help! Have a Merry Christmas! JJ Quote
Chellbie Posted December 24, 2008 at 03:58 PM Posted December 24, 2008 at 03:58 PM okay, i cant find it.. i looked everywhere, can someone give me dummy directions Quote Thankful for these moments with Celine...Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NVTuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TNSaturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GATuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NCFriday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FLTuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver COThursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NEWednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, ILhttp://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg
Bellamy Posted December 24, 2008 at 04:36 PM Posted December 24, 2008 at 04:36 PM It's a message on the TC forum another way to try to promote that forum? So there's no video message this year? That sucks. Is the team celine forum as active as this one?Not even 1/10 as active. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Shamrock_1982 Posted December 24, 2008 at 04:50 PM Author Posted December 24, 2008 at 04:50 PM (edited) Wtf???No video ..... And as for the message on the ''tc forum'', extremely short and dissapointing, I will definatley not be renewing my ''tc'' membership next year after this..What an anti climax to the Celine year!!! Darren Edited December 24, 2008 at 04:51 PM by Ire23 Quote
Bellamy Posted December 24, 2008 at 04:58 PM Posted December 24, 2008 at 04:58 PM Wtf???No video ..... And as for the message on the ''tc forum'', extremely short and dissapointing, I will definatley not be renewing my ''tc'' membership next year after this..What an anti climax to the Celine year!!! DarrenI'm 100% sure that message was not from Celine. I know she didn't write the video messages either, but at least she read them. Now she may even doesn't know that message exists. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
jjlovescéline Posted December 24, 2008 at 06:53 PM Posted December 24, 2008 at 06:53 PM okay, i cant find it.. i looked everywhere, can someone give me dummy directions Chellbie, after you've logged in to TeamCéline, click on Forums. JJ Quote
nano Posted January 9, 2009 at 10:17 AM Posted January 9, 2009 at 10:17 AM (edited) Celine's New Year Message 2009 is now on TeamCeline! cute message Edited January 9, 2009 at 10:18 AM by nano Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
CellyDee87 Posted January 9, 2009 at 11:04 AM Posted January 9, 2009 at 11:04 AM Awww she's a sweetheart Loved it! I smell a busy year ahead Quote
Celineforeveranangel Posted January 9, 2009 at 01:32 PM Posted January 9, 2009 at 01:32 PM The message was lovely. I hope that 2009 brings a little rest and relaxation for Celine first before She is so busy again and that She has a little girl to complete her family;-) Quote http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr140/Celineforeveranangel/6673.jpgI love Celine!!!!!!!!!!
Jeanine Posted January 9, 2009 at 08:37 PM Posted January 9, 2009 at 08:37 PM It's so sweet. She truly loves her fans Curious before which concert it's taken? Thank YOU, Céline, for an other amazing year!Jeanine Quote http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/music/entity/platinum/celine_dion_banner_cropped.jpg Order NOW
Shamrock_1982 Posted January 9, 2009 at 08:40 PM Author Posted January 9, 2009 at 08:40 PM (edited) This is a great surprise and what a way to start the weekend!!! What a nice and sweet message....... I loved it. I especially loved the last bit where she said, she knows we have much instore for the future and that she looks forward to sharing all the excitement of the upcoming years with us!!!! It makes me so excited and happy....... remember ''the best is yet to come'', ay!!!! Thanks to Teamceline for the message.And a huge thank you to Celine, for another incredible message, it means alot to us...... we love you... Darren. Edited January 9, 2009 at 08:42 PM by Ire23 Quote
I Surrender Posted January 9, 2009 at 09:56 PM Posted January 9, 2009 at 09:56 PM what a lovely message many good things in store for us in the future ? i cannot wait. Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
celinedream Posted January 9, 2009 at 10:33 PM Posted January 9, 2009 at 10:33 PM (edited) wait a second...so right after you posted that "anti-climax" comment suddenly TC decides to post this video i'm telling you Darren...VIP fan status i love the video btw Anu is that the same video you saw a few weeks ago? Edited January 9, 2009 at 10:35 PM by celinedream Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
Shamrock_1982 Posted January 9, 2009 at 10:37 PM Author Posted January 9, 2009 at 10:37 PM (edited) If only it were that easy, and I had that kind of power!!!! lmao ( I wish ) I'm just soooo glad we finally got a message...... Darren. Edited January 9, 2009 at 10:42 PM by Ire23 Quote
Shaun Posted January 9, 2009 at 11:17 PM Posted January 9, 2009 at 11:17 PM Yeah a nice surprise to get that today and it's a good message which doesnt seem too scripted. Celine seems to say there's a lot coming up for the fans this year but I so hope she's planning a break. LOL. She needs one! Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Kerry Elizabeth Posted January 10, 2009 at 12:07 AM Posted January 10, 2009 at 12:07 AM I love the way she sayd her Name! Quote Boston, August 12th & 13th 2008 & MSG, Sept 15th 2008, Montreal February 13th, 2009 Check out my Celine Videos From Boston and NYChttp://www.youtube.com/madison52578
stevo Posted January 10, 2009 at 12:11 AM Posted January 10, 2009 at 12:11 AM I wanna see! curses Quote
takeachance Posted January 10, 2009 at 12:20 AM Posted January 10, 2009 at 12:20 AM Hmmm, so people not joined Team Celine cannot see this, right? sucks Thanks 4 letting us know what she said tho.. Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Bellamy Posted January 10, 2009 at 05:05 AM Posted January 10, 2009 at 05:05 AM Yeah a nice surprise to get that today and it's a good message which doesnt seem too scripted. Celine seems to say there's a lot coming up for the fans this year but I so hope she's planning a break. LOL. She needs one!It is scripted. She read the same message in English and French as always. BTW, being a TC member doesn't make you follow everything she did. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
ashleylovesceline Posted January 10, 2009 at 05:26 AM Posted January 10, 2009 at 05:26 AM I especially loved the last bit where she said, she knows we have much instore for the future and that she looks forward to sharing all the excitement of the upcoming years with us!!!! It makes me so excited and happy....... remember ''the best is yet to come'', ay!!!!That was my favorite part too... upcoming years! Very sweet message!! Scripted or not - it's still amazing that she takes the time to record a message just for us. Quote
Filine Posted January 10, 2009 at 10:41 AM Posted January 10, 2009 at 10:41 AM Great message Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
celinefan5 Posted January 10, 2009 at 11:18 AM Posted January 10, 2009 at 11:18 AM The message was sweat as always Thanks Celine! Quote
tamarasergiani Posted January 10, 2009 at 12:01 PM Posted January 10, 2009 at 12:01 PM It's a message on the TC forum :yes: ... So cute. Thanks, Celine! Can u please tell us what the messag says? Quote http://www.shaunoakes.com/images/celine-dion-concert.jpg My mail - MSN ** She is the best in the world! ** ** 7amuz ** J'irai chercher ton coeur si tu l'emportes ailleursMême si dans tes danses d'autres dansent tes heuresJ'irai chercher ton âme dans les froids dans les flammesJe te jetterai des sorts pour que tu m'aimes encore
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.