Jump to content

Foster refused MHWGO offer, says he hates it 'til now!


Recommended Posts

Posted
My god David does not like MHWGO, is this a surprise. NO

I absolutely don't like the fact that David Foster compares Charice to Celine.

Celine at age 13 had more TRUe qualities of a REAL and emotional singer. Charice is 16 and god I don't think she

has a great voice, she just OK. Charice needs signing lessons and put A LOT OF EMOTIONS in the songs that she sings.

SO FAR, Chrice is a pure blind singer with NO EMOTIONS and NO FEELINGS whatso ever. The dear Charic is NOT comparable to

Celine when she was 16. Charice who has been propelled by David Foster and Oprah, NEEDS to get in toucj with herself and see if she can sing, not only pure high pitch voice crap but including teh emotions. SO FAR, I am not impress by Charice at all, in fact ist reather teh oppoiste she start to get on my nervs with the screeming with no emotions. So far, she is the pure definition of a blind singer. GO GIRL, you stiill have a lot of work to do with David Foster who desperately needs a new face to keep him working......he may jsut have the wrong person....who knows and time will tell as NOBODY knows so far what the dear fake Charice going to do in a near future. NOT IMPRESS BY HER AT ALL.

 

No, it is not a bitchy message, Charice is just another one coming out with nothing to offer SO FAR and needs to proof her existance in the music industry. Wish her good luck ....

Ya i don't like Charice either. I personally think that she has no feeling. Frankly she is just trying to imitate Celine. Y Doesn't Charice get her own style for once?//

"When you want it the most there's no easy way out, when you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt, don't give up on your faith, love comes to those who believe it, and thats the way it is." Celine Dion
Posted
Maybe offensive...but when he talked about "found" Celine, I have to say that he thought too highly of himself.....
S'il suffisait d'aimer...
Posted
yeah i was thinking that - haha he didnt 'discover' her but hey
Posted

I am a bit surprised to hear David Foster say that especially when he has worked so closely with Celine and always speaks so highly of her. Then again, he is indeed entitled to his opinion.

 

What I did not know is that he turned down the opportunity to produce the song. Regardless of what he said on that clip with Oprah, I know he must have indeed kicked himself in the head for passing up the chance!

 

And if I'm not mistaken, he didn't work with Celine on the Taking Chances album, correct? He's probably bitter about that one too, no? LOL!

Posted
i bought his book and finished it in 2 nights , this guy is amazing Celine is mentioned in most parts of the book, he talks about Barbara the beatles and many many more, Celine is someone he is very thankfull to work with and to have found. But he doesnt like MHWGO so what? he said he tried to talk Celine and Rene out of it, he respects the song but he doesnt like it. That's all. there's many songs of Celine im not crazy about, Its normal not to like a song.
Posted

OH David... he who is too vain!

 

What a joke!

 

"I discovered, Celine, Whitney, Britney, Madonna, Usher, Michael, Beyonce, Kanye- They were all singing in a tent on the side of road... funniest thing"

 

Give me a break! At least we all know the truth. Pretty sure that was a coordinated event with an invite list that you were on David. But, if he wants to puff his ego on Oprah, who is gonna stop him? Don't forget.. he is a Hitman.

 

Charice- Too forced. Great mimick. Needs her own thing.

 

MHWGO- I don't like the song either... yeah I cried at the movie when it played lol... and lose my sh*t whenever she sings it... but not a real fan. Definitely too over exposed. As for David... sure.. he probably doesn't like it either.... but he wouldn't have said jack when it brought him millions. Celine quickly changed her tune when the song became the biggest of her career. Christ... she hates it so much.. she has to lip it every night!

 

J

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Jay7180/im_13.jpg
Posted
I think he is jealous and bitter about refusing MHWGO seeing how things turned out with it. I think it's a fabulous song, great vocals from Celine, touching lyrics, nice melody and the orchestration is haunting with the flute, but people just got sick of it since it was "flowing out of the tap" as one Hungarian saying goes such things. I rarely listen to the song but when I do I can still enjoy it.
Posted

Say what you will about David Foster and his personal life, but Celine's music hasn't been the same since she stopped having him produce her songs. I miss her coloborations with David. HE is the reason we have the excellent high note in All By Myself... He pushed Celine like no one else and it shows in their songs.

 

If Celine wants her former glory, she should hook back up with David because no one on the TC album knew how to pull a great performance out of her... IMO

Bryan Beavers | Create Your Badge
http://badge.facebook.com/badge/577905483.228.1040373769.png

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o84/nafnoid23/Untitled-2.jpg

Posted

I have never liked "My heart will go on" myself.

It's her biggest hit ever and so I do appreciate it for what it did for Céline.

When "Let's talk about love" was released I was a bit disappointed anyway.

It's nowhere near as strong as "Falling into you", "The colour of my love" or "Celine Dion".

Of course it has some brilliant songs: "Tell Him" and "The Reason" are awesome!

Céline Dion Mariah Carey Madonna Lara Fabian Debbie Gibson Wilson Phillips Linda Eder Tina Arena Martika
Posted
It's because he's jealous that it was one of the biggest successes of the '90's and he wasn't apart of it!!!!

"...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...