song1bird178 Posted December 28, 2008 at 09:03 PM Posted December 28, 2008 at 09:03 PM these are my favs celine dion uptempo song you and i river deep mountain highone hearti drove all nightsorry for love that's the way it isi'm alive taking chanceseyes on me Quote
Terre Posted December 30, 2008 at 01:45 PM Posted December 30, 2008 at 01:45 PM Here are some of my favourites in no particular order: Love Can Move MountainsA Little Bit Of LoveIf Love Is Out Of The Question(If There Was) Any Other WayThat's The Way It IsI'm AliveYour Light Make You Happy Just A Little Bit Of LoveMisledEverybody's Talkin' My Baby DownLovin' ProofRefuse To Dance Real Emotion No Living Without Loving You Treat Her Like A LadyTen Days I Met An Angel On Christmas DayChristmas EveLove You BlindShadow Of LoveDestinJ'irai Ou Tu IrasPriere PaienneRegarde-MoiDes Mots Qui SonnentJe Danse Dans Ma TeteDans Un Autre MondeTout L'or Des Hommes Ne Bouge PasLolitaIncognito Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
Fig@RO Posted December 30, 2008 at 02:12 PM Posted December 30, 2008 at 02:12 PM - Just a little bit of love- Love can move mountains- In his touch- Stand by your side- No living without loving you- Lovin' proof- Je danse dans ma tête ...... Quote www.youtube.com/MegastardionThe Diva Dion Channelhttp://i39.tinypic.com/11hykxx.jpg
CelineVanDeCamp Posted December 30, 2008 at 03:42 PM Posted December 30, 2008 at 03:42 PM 1. I'm Alive (This song is soooo... I don't know, always makes me happy) 2. One (Loved this one from the beginning, this rocks while driving the car in summer) 3. That's the way it is (this song is just ♥) 4. Fade Away 5. Can't fight the feeling ... Quote http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/7499/image3ov7tr1.jpg My facebook ♥ livejournal
Boy Posted December 30, 2008 at 04:24 PM Posted December 30, 2008 at 04:24 PM 'Misled'. It's been an inspiration to me through good and bad times... Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
anget64 Posted December 30, 2008 at 04:36 PM Posted December 30, 2008 at 04:36 PM thats the way it isfade away i'm alive TAKING CHANCES (don't know if this really counts as a uptempo song) Quote http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358465_8115.jpgSeptember 6th @ foxwoods!!!!BEST NIGHT September 12th at prudential!!!!! Take Part in our WORLD TOUR VIDEO for Celine & her team!!!!!
LaDiva Posted December 30, 2008 at 11:31 PM Posted December 30, 2008 at 11:31 PM I drove all nightriver deep mountain highdans autre mondeIm aliveOne heartfade awaytaking chanceseyes on meDeclaration of loveshadow of loveA causeThats the way it isTous le secrets Quote http://i41.tinypic.com/dqhx7d.jpg
cpdumanon Posted January 10, 2009 at 10:37 AM Posted January 10, 2009 at 10:37 AM fade awaynakedsorry for loveand many more! Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/2e5rrs7.jpg
Dionism Posted January 10, 2009 at 12:59 PM Posted January 10, 2009 at 12:59 PM (edited) Délivre-MoiJ'ai Besoin D'un ChumPiaf Chanterait Du Rock!!!!!!I Feel Too MuchReal EmotionNo Living Without Loving YouLovin ProofRegarde-MoiPrière Païenne (Live a Paris version)Destin!!!!Make You HappyYour LightChristmas EveRigth In Front Of YouTen DaysSorry For Love (ANDHC Version)I Drove All NightNe Bouge PasJe Lui Dirai!!!!Aint't Gonna Look The Other Way!!!!Plus Haut Que Moi!!!Femme Comme Chacune!!!Eyes On Me (album version, not live)Shadow Of Love!!!! (album version, not live) Edited January 10, 2009 at 12:59 PM by Dionism Quote
Nando Férri Posted January 10, 2009 at 11:15 PM Posted January 10, 2009 at 11:15 PM IDAN is the best. Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
CelineDionFan710 Posted January 12, 2009 at 04:56 PM Posted January 12, 2009 at 04:56 PM IM ALIVEI DROVE ALL NIGHT LONGONE HEARTSHADOW OF LOVEFAITH LOVE CAN MOVE MOUNTAINSI SURRENDERPOWER OF LOVELOVE YOU MORE I HAVE SO MANY! Quote http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj194/CelineFan710/11_perform_gown-pg-horizontal.jpgCeline is my idol
celineangel7 Posted January 21, 2009 at 03:35 AM Posted January 21, 2009 at 03:35 AM Alright I went through all of my cd's and tapes! I still need like 4 albums that I know of from the early years. Darn records. I know there are a ton of songs that must be covers out there or some other songs I have never heard of yet. At least you didn't ask to list all of my favorite Celine songsin general, because last time someone asked the list was extremely long this is nothing. My TOP favorite Celine songs that I consider uptempo in no particular order including covers. Eyes On Me, (Featuring Will.I.Am)Fade AwayShadow Of LoveCan't Fight The FeelingAloneUnison, (Remix) I Feel Too MuchIf Love Is Out The QuestionDid You Give Enough LoveYou And ILittle Bit Of LoveLove Can Move Mountains Daniel Abrahams 7 Inch EditMisledLovin' ProofDeclaration Of LoveMake You HappyRiver Deep Mountain HighJust A Little Bit Of LoveChristmas EveI Met An Angel On Christmas DayFeliz NavidadThat's The Way It IsYou Shook Me All Night LongSimply The BestOne Heart, (Original Pop 3 Edit)I'm Alive, (The Wake Up Mix, Club Mix, Dance Remix, Radio Edit) Can you tell this is one of my all time favorites? You And IWhen The Wrong One Loves You RightRight In Front Of YouA New Day Has ComeNakedRevealFaith, (Original 3 Remix)Coulda Woulda ShouldaLove Is All We Need Delivre-MoiDes Mots Qui SonnentJe Danse Dans Ma TetePiaf Chanterait Du RockRegarde-MoiDestinPriere PaienneJ'Irai Ou Tu IrasTout L'or Des HommesVisa Pour Les Breux JoursA Quatre Pas D'iciJe Ne Veux PasEn AmourPlus Haut Que MoiYour LightSuperloveStayin' AliveLove You BlindWhat A FeelingMy Heart Will Go On (Tony Moran Mix) To Love You More (Remix)Immortality [Cuca Club Remix]Les ParadisA CauseFemme Comme ChacuneContre NatureIt's Only LoveCherche EncoreWhen You're Gone So do I have the longest list? Out of every Celine song I own I think I got them all. Quote * December 18, 2008. 1st time ever in front row for a concert and it was with my idol Celine! Dream #1 accomplished. While singing a ballad the only time Celine looked at me was the time I had my sign up luckily! She stretched out her arm palm faced up while singing with even more emotion in her eyes when she saw it, so it seemed like it was just for me at that moment.Dream #2 accomplished with the extra bonus! She came and left on my side. I went out 1 row, held up my sign and she stopped, held it herself,and just looked at it with an awe expression on her face, stunned and amazed when she saw all the glitter!She looked me in the eyes with those beautiful brown eyes of hers she was tuned into me at that moment and didn't look away, again her looking so emotional as I said with a sincere look on my face to her "It took me 5 hours to make this." (could have been more not sure)She looked down and away very touched like maybe she wanted to cry then she HUGGED me!!!She held me for more than just a moment She really took her time! I said to her while about to cry from the hug, "I love you so much!" Then that was it I don't think she said a word to me. I was crying and saying omg all night with my heart racing and my mind in SHOCK from the unexpected hug and my eyes so sore from crying. I was ready to drop when I got home, but was so emotional I stayed up until 6:30 a.m.! Cried a little for a few days after. Sign and front row seat saved the day!Dream #3 accomplished... Me at :13 NOT my video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L62QJoUgN80
wunderbarCéline Posted January 21, 2009 at 08:03 AM Posted January 21, 2009 at 08:03 AM Here are my favorite uptempo songs: I Drove All Night!!!!!! I'm AliveThat's The Way It IsYou And IA New Day Has Come (not sure if this one counts)Taking ChancesAin't Gonna Look The Other WayFaithRiver Deep Mountain HighDestinNaked Quote http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/3203/clinedionrl4.jpg
Linn92 Posted January 28, 2009 at 02:55 PM Posted January 28, 2009 at 02:55 PM Coulda Wouda Shoulda Quote
zoea2812 Posted January 28, 2009 at 03:01 PM Posted January 28, 2009 at 03:01 PM My favourites are Prierre PaienneI Drove All NightJirais Ou Tu IrasThats The way It isYou and IOne HeartEverybody's Talkin My Baby DownI feel too muchRevealIm Alive Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
Edwin Posted January 28, 2009 at 03:09 PM Posted January 28, 2009 at 03:09 PM A CauseA New Day Has Come (Radio Remix)Coulda Woulda ShouldaEn AmourI Drove All NightI Met An Angel (On Christmas Day)I Want You To Need Me (Thunderpuss Edit)Je lui diraiJ'irai où tu iras Love Can Move MountainsOne HeartRiver Deep Mountain HighSorry for Love (ANDHC)That's The Way It IsWhen The Wrong One Loves You RightYou and I And I think I missed one...I'm Alive Quote
frana Posted January 28, 2009 at 03:11 PM Posted January 28, 2009 at 03:11 PM Hi My uptempo favorite songs Dans un Autre Monde One Heart Love Can Move Moutains Im Alive Fade Away Des Mots Qui Sonnent River Deep Moutain High Shadow of Love , Eyes On Me Thats The Way It Is , When the Wrong One Loves You Right Femme Comme Chacune A Cause Terre Cant Fight the Feelin Quote www.thepoweroflove-celinedion.blogspot.com Quand je m'endors contre ton corpsAlors je n'ai plus de douteL'amour existe encore http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc127/th_464647807_Sansattendrebanner_122_127lo.jpg http://www.celinedionforum.com/Show-Celine-t48117.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Delles-design-t34725.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-t33243.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-vol-2-t34315.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Our-Angel-t38063.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ign-t33011.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ol2-t38394.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celine-t36910.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celi...l-2-t45094.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Hi-Everyone...ign-t32799.html
tickapa Posted January 28, 2009 at 03:57 PM Posted January 28, 2009 at 03:57 PM let`s see... Eyes On MeThat's The Way It IsMake You HappyI Drove All NightLove You BlindNaked that`s my favorite! Quote
Petya Posted January 28, 2009 at 03:59 PM Posted January 28, 2009 at 03:59 PM Je Ne Veux Pas(If There Was) Any Other WayOxygeneLove Can Move MountainsMisledJ'irai Ou Tu IrasDestinMake You HappyRiver Deep, Mountain HighJust A Little Bit Of LoveTreat Her Like A LadyTerreTen DaysI Met an Angel on the Christmas dayWhen The Wrong One Loves You RightI Drove All NightContre NatureÀ CauseAloneEyes On MeA World To Believe InThat's Just The Woman In Me Quote It is the power of the dream that brings us here!http://i.usatoday.net/life/_photos/2007/11/12/celine-mainx.jpg
Matej Posted January 29, 2009 at 11:42 AM Posted January 29, 2009 at 11:42 AM Celine recorded many uptempo songs and it's hard to choose one or more favourite uptempo songs of all time. It depends on the mood of course. I like Celine's early CBS recordings, so certainly some songs from that period are my favourite fast or funky songs. At this moment my favourite uptempo song is definitely one and only Heart's the best smash Alone Quote
whitneywillcomeback Posted January 29, 2009 at 04:53 PM Posted January 29, 2009 at 04:53 PM (edited) My favourites are: On c'est aimé a cause Fade away You and I River Deep, Mountain High If there was any other way, is one of my favourites Ne partez pas sans moi Love Can Move Mountains (especially, the WMA 2004 performance, hitting those very high notes at the beginning and at the middle - she actually sounds like an electric guitar!!! amazing) Edited January 29, 2009 at 04:54 PM by whitneywillcomeback Quote
SensationalCeline Posted February 1, 2009 at 08:11 PM Posted February 1, 2009 at 08:11 PM I love all of her upbeat songs and right now my favorite ones I have on repeat are TerreTo Love You More (Tony Moran Pop Edit)River Deep, Mountain High Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
Black Kitten Posted February 2, 2009 at 09:18 AM Posted February 2, 2009 at 09:18 AM i'm digging Just a Little Bit of Love. love the 80's disco feel of the song. Quote
PuraVida Posted December 11, 2020 at 04:51 AM Posted December 11, 2020 at 04:51 AM What are her best uptempo songs from a vocal perspective? Most vocally impressive? Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted December 11, 2020 at 03:17 PM Posted December 11, 2020 at 03:17 PM What are her best uptempo songs from a vocal perspective? Most vocally impressive? UnisonLittle Bit Of LoveNo Living Without Loving YouDeclaration of LoveJust A Little Bit Of LoveI Drove All NightNakedFade AwaySomebody Loves Somebody Je Danse Dans Ma TeteDe Mots Qui SonnentPriére PaienneRegarde-moiDans Un Autre MondeTerreJe Lui DireA Cause Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
smw Posted December 11, 2020 at 11:05 PM Posted December 11, 2020 at 11:05 PM (edited) Love Can Move Mountains! It's Celine's anthem. Her hair / look isn't my favorite here... but I really like the energy / vibe of this performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg0BirDP55o And one of my favorites was when she opened the finale episode for The Voice a few years ago with Tessanne. Celine sounded SO good. I love it when she sings with other artists because it always brings out the best in her. https://vimeo.com/82157978 I wish a high quality clip was still on YouTube. Edited December 11, 2020 at 11:11 PM by smw 1 Quote
PuraVida Posted December 11, 2020 at 11:13 PM Posted December 11, 2020 at 11:13 PM (edited) Love Can Move Mountains! It's Celine's anthem. Her hair / look isn't my favorite here... but I really like the energy / vibe of this performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pg0BirDP55o And one of my favorites was when she opened the finale episode for The Voice a few years ago with Tessanne. Celine sounded SO good. I love it when she sings with other artists because it always brings out the best in her. https://vimeo.com/82157978 I wish a high quality clip was still on YouTube. I am a conspiracist in this respect, I think people target Celine's stuff especially for taking down on Youtube. It's absurd. I loved seeing Celine on that show, she looked so happy! I wish her mic was a little louder though. Edited December 11, 2020 at 11:15 PM by PuraVida 1 Quote
smw Posted December 11, 2020 at 11:31 PM Posted December 11, 2020 at 11:31 PM I am a conspiracist in this respect, I think people target Celine's stuff especially for taking down on Youtube. It's absurd. I loved seeing Celine on that show, she looked so happy! I wish her mic was a little louder though. Yeah, it seems like a lot of great Celine content is taken down. Like her fabulous X Factor performance in 2013. Quote
PuraVida Posted December 12, 2020 at 12:20 AM Posted December 12, 2020 at 12:20 AM Yeah, it seems like a lot of great Celine content is taken down.Like her fabulous X Factor performance in 2013. So many iconic performances and clips taken down. Quote
sarit_celine Posted December 12, 2020 at 01:07 AM Posted December 12, 2020 at 01:07 AM She was on fire on this performance with LCMM! but can we imagine for a moment what uptempo song from Couragewill work best live? Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.