MrTim212 Posted November 23, 2008 at 03:07 AM Posted November 23, 2008 at 03:07 AM This is one of my favourite songs from the 1 fille & 4 types album. I love the build of the melody on this song and the lyrics are excellent. Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
rathnakumar Posted November 23, 2008 at 07:59 AM Posted November 23, 2008 at 07:59 AM I adore this song!!! Quote https://www.instagram.com/p/C8RuNzZPAdh/
nepartezpas Posted November 23, 2008 at 05:45 PM Posted November 23, 2008 at 05:45 PM (edited) ok, it's quite a weird song, but I love it, just like the whole album. It's definitely a grower song that you have to discover and get into itand yes, the lyrics are so intimate and amazing, just like the whole album Edited November 23, 2008 at 05:46 PM by nepartezpas Quote http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/8343/banner1celinefm5.jpgFORO EN ESPAÑOL
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.