raluca Posted July 25, 2005 at 08:38 AM Posted July 25, 2005 at 08:38 AM yeah i have it all right..i love it! Quote J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
Ronny83 Posted July 25, 2005 at 06:22 PM Posted July 25, 2005 at 06:22 PM Here is the ticket of Live In Milan concert: http://digilander.libero.it/celineitaliatk/bigliettomilano.jpg Thanks to VinnyT. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Koolan Posted July 26, 2005 at 12:23 AM Posted July 26, 2005 at 12:23 AM Nice ticket! I see Vinny kept it in decent condition, almost 10 years. How much was the ticket? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Mozinha Posted July 26, 2005 at 12:26 AM Posted July 26, 2005 at 12:26 AM Wow, soooooooooo cool Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
one heart Posted July 26, 2005 at 11:42 AM Posted July 26, 2005 at 11:42 AM thanks Quote I LOVE CELINE DION FOREVERhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/oneheart07/CELINE%20BANNER/39.jpg
zamirdion Posted August 4, 2005 at 12:40 PM Posted August 4, 2005 at 12:40 PM Thanks for sharing Quote
cwnice Posted August 4, 2005 at 03:24 PM Posted August 4, 2005 at 03:24 PM thx! Quote If there was Diva Live, I would suggest Celine Dion + Shania Twain + Faith Hill + Barbra Streisand + Delta Goodrem
VinnyT. Posted August 5, 2005 at 08:52 AM Author Posted August 5, 2005 at 08:52 AM This song still rocks! Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
liv Posted August 12, 2005 at 08:20 PM Posted August 12, 2005 at 08:20 PM i think i already have it ..still i love celine sing in italian! she's so funny! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> mi piace sentire cantare celine in diverse lingue specialmente in italiano e spagniolo! Quote Celine, SEI NELL`ANIMA, E LI TI LASCIO PER SEMPRE....My love, can you give me strength Somehow I forgot how to ease my pain I know I'm right where I belong Something from nothing never proved me wrong But I stand tall to get by No matter how hard I try to hide Did you know I take the time for you Did you know that I would see you through Did you know that I would play the part I must've made it clear right from the start I would shade my whole life with you Would you do the same for me I would give all I am to you Would you do the same for me
VinnyT. Posted August 13, 2005 at 09:28 AM Author Posted August 13, 2005 at 09:28 AM Nice ticket! I see Vinny kept it in decent condition, almost 10 years. How much was the ticket?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>ehm i dont remember at that time we had still the old money"Lira"now we have euros maybe it costed 25 euros if i compare it to euros Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
GODlife Posted August 20, 2005 at 06:51 PM Posted August 20, 2005 at 06:51 PM hallo guys love to hear celine singing in other languages, but the most peculiar are those in german and japanese, don't u agree?can't wait to hear how this one sounds like Quote
sfrassa Posted October 2, 2005 at 01:58 PM Posted October 2, 2005 at 01:58 PM Figata! Grande Celine!! Quote
Krys Posted October 2, 2005 at 02:03 PM Posted October 2, 2005 at 02:03 PM i luv Celine singing italian!! or any other languages! shes an au natural! Quote
Shonah Posted October 2, 2005 at 02:20 PM Posted October 2, 2005 at 02:20 PM thanks Quote http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g21/celinerific2/NewYear07-Sig.jpg
Giada Posted October 2, 2005 at 02:23 PM Posted October 2, 2005 at 02:23 PM Grazie mille! Quote I can't believe I've been touched by an angel with love..Thank you Celine..You've made my dream come true! ♥ http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s113/Giada87/uuuuuuuuuusmall.jpg
Shonah Posted October 2, 2005 at 02:25 PM Posted October 2, 2005 at 02:25 PM I love the ticket it looks amazing. You've kept it in good condition. Quote http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g21/celinerific2/NewYear07-Sig.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.